Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why any good Pick 3 system, method, or tool will ,almost, certainly fail

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Pick3Guy.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2014, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Please, Where is anything "talked" about and so Refreshingly shown anywhere up there? So, do we  see ANY tiny proof of these marvelous claims? That's my point. Everyone already knows about "Rogue Waves". Big deal, its called "win some lose some". Show some of those claims. That's where the rubber meets the road for making money.  Big talk !  Always with the big claims. Then a lot of off subject diversions get tossed around. Then personal slights attempts about someone's humorous Avatar name and off it goes again right onlymoney? First blood.  No thanks, not interested. That's not the point either is it? Or, is it?     

" Fortunately, though, an important discovery was made while conducting my analysis. That is, I've kept noticing certain trends that accompany the appearances of doubles. Sure enough, this breakthrough has turned out to be a major missing piece since it provides for newer ,and muchbetter, restrictions. So far, it has proved to be very effective in protecting against these freak losing streaks."

llllllllllll

My son, such little faith and no patience. Green laugh

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1691 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2014, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

His analogy was spot on. I've seen those shows about rogue waves. Just like anything else, numbers work in waves and calm, meaning randomness/chaos behaves sporadically, yet generally predictable. 

Waves at the beach usually come in three, then there's a sort of calm for a while until the waves show again.

Numbers work the same way. There is "Normal" activity, and sudden spikes. recent Florida p-3 winners are a good example. The 9 in the first position couldn't stay away. That's not the normal distribution. There's a deviance in the flow, like a piece of wood in a fast running river causing a vortex in the water around it, then the flow may get stronger and the piece of wood becomes loose, returning the flow of water back to it's smooth pattern.

Look at vTraks if you want to talk about waves. Nothing new.

Analogies can be made of shooting stars, round vs oblong cheerios, purple fruit loops, wild hairs growing out your ear. If they were in a novel you'd say they were imagery.

Imagery doesn't explain/prove/show or demonstrate jack.

WHOEVER this character is, he went into Frankie's thread and told her to post numbers that he can check.

If he is going to demand others post numbers, HE needs to MAN UP OR BE CALLED ON IT.

Don't care if you like his analogy.

Don't care if he is your friend.

Don't care if he can stand on his head, whistle Dixie while juggling monkeys with his feet.

When he demands proof, in the form of numbers he can check, he should be willing to post the same.

And if he doesn't man up and post the numbers that prove his whatever, then he's nothing but a purple oblong cheerio.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2014, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Look at vTraks if you want to talk about waves. Nothing new.

Analogies can be made of shooting stars, round vs oblong cheerios, purple fruit loops, wild hairs growing out your ear. If they were in a novel you'd say they were imagery.

Imagery doesn't explain/prove/show or demonstrate jack.

WHOEVER this character is, he went into Frankie's thread and told her to post numbers that he can check.

If he is going to demand others post numbers, HE needs to MAN UP OR BE CALLED ON IT.

Don't care if you like his analogy.

Don't care if he is your friend.

Don't care if he can stand on his head, whistle Dixie while juggling monkeys with his feet.

When he demands proof, in the form of numbers he can check, he should be willing to post the same.

And if he doesn't man up and post the numbers that prove his whatever, then he's nothing but a purple oblong cheerio.

How do you know ahead of TIME that the OP of this thread will not reveal his system?

He posted this thread about 7:22 PM tonight.  It's 11:52 as I write this. Now you've forced me to find two magic wands, hat and bunny. 

Eff this, this is too much to handle.

WTF?

Green laugh

I'll leave it up to someone else to tolerate..lol

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
        Member #2392
        September 27, 2003
        263 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2014, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Because he already went through all this last week and was never was able to show anything then either. This is his pattern. If he shows any part of any of these claims I will eat my dog collar

He continuously says things like, "My very extensive research proves...blah blah blah" and shows no part of anything he says. Are you kidding? Big claims and he really does not even understand the basic premises. If he did, he would already be there by now.

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1691 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2014, 12:05 am - IP Logged

LMAO....

You should get matching clown suits if you think this clown is going to post numbers that can be checked.

Read the original thread where he harped about the flaw in Win D's system, but NEVER posted anything to show what, or where the flaw was, even when asked point blank by several members. 

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2014, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Because he already went through all this last week and was never was able to show anything then either. This is his pattern. If he shows any part of any of these claims I will eat my dog collar

He continuously says things like, "My very extensive research proves...blah blah blah" and shows no part of anything he says. Are you kidding? Big claims and he really does not even understand the basic premises. If he did, he would already be there by now.

What have you done lately to improve the chances of winning?  I'd really like to know.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2014, 12:18 am - IP Logged

LMAO....

You should get matching clown suits if you think this clown is going to post numbers that can be checked.

Read the original thread where he harped about the flaw in Win D's system, but NEVER posted anything to show what, or where the flaw was, even when asked point blank by several members. 

Yeah, I agree with his assessment. He wasn't picking on WIN D per se, but If you read in between the lines you'd notice he's writing about systems in general. WIN D's system helped him get closer to his goal, that's all. Cool

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
                Member #2392
                September 27, 2003
                263 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2014, 12:42 am - IP Logged

What have you done lately to improve the chances of winning?  I'd really like to know.

Well, since you don't require any follow up or proof of anything. Actually, I have done hundreds of breakthrough things. Wonderful, "refreshing" things you could say.

So, shut down on those other points up there are you? Can you spell diversion? So can I, unfortunately for you.

We will just sit back and wait for some of these missing but "refreshing" claims you talked about finally show up.  Patience is golden and so is my post- digested dog collar which I will be glad to include at the same time. Both will be pretty ripe by the time they finally arrive.

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: November 16, 2014, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Well, since you don't require any follow up or proof of anything. Actually, I have done hundreds of breakthrough things. Wonderful, "refreshing" things you could say.

So, shut down on those other points up there are you? Can you spell diversion? So can I, unfortunately for you.

We will just sit back and wait for some of these missing but "refreshing" claims you talked about finally show up.  Patience is golden and so is my post- digested dog collar which I will be glad to include at the same time. Both will be pretty ripe by the time they finally arrive.

The neighborhood critic. 

It's hard to believe you've done anything breathtaking other than a poor attempt as an armchair warrior wannabe with no points to back up. 

People who have no credentials can't make serious decisions. 

And It wasn't a diversion. It was exposing the source, the root.

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2014, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Kicking Ass and taking names !

Green laugh

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1691 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2014, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I agree with his assessment. He wasn't picking on WIN D per se, but If you read in between the lines you'd notice he's writing about systems in general. WIN D's system helped him get closer to his goal, that's all. Cool

Has nothing to do with WIN D. Or Frankie.

I'd feel the same if he did to his dog.

He needs to live by the rules he imposes on others.

If he is going to demand proof, he should provide proof.

It's a sad little person who runs around the board telling people their system won't work and refusing to offer any proof of such claims.

What's the point in that?

With this I'm out. I'm busy with some programming and that takes some attention to detail.

Night!

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2014, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Has nothing to do with WIN D. Or Frankie.

I'd feel the same if he did to his dog.

He needs to live by the rules he imposes on others.

If he is going to demand proof, he should provide proof.

It's a sad little person who runs around the board telling people their system won't work and refusing to offer any proof of such claims.

What's the point in that?

With this I'm out. I'm busy with some programming and that takes some attention to detail.

Night!

Garyo wrote the following in this post, http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/282866/3861746

"Read the original thread where he harped about the flaw in Win D's system, but NEVER posted anything to show what, or where the flaw was, even when asked point blank by several members. "

You brought up WIN D, not me. Then you say it has nothing to do with WIN D. 

Go figure...

Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1691 Posts
                          Posted: November 16, 2014, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Garyo wrote the following in this post, http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/282866/3861746

"Read the original thread where he harped about the flaw in Win D's system, but NEVER posted anything to show what, or where the flaw was, even when asked point blank by several members. "

You brought up WIN D, not me. Then you say it has nothing to do with WIN D. 

Go figure...

Don't obfuscate so much. It was "Win D's system" thread. 

Pick 3 is a exactly like a lava lamp. Sleep on that analogy.

Good night!

Not coming back this time.

Brain needs rest.

G

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: November 16, 2014, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Don't obfuscate so much. It was "Win D's system" thread. 

Pick 3 is a exactly like a lava lamp. Sleep on that analogy.

Good night!

Not coming back this time.

Brain needs rest.

G

Don't misconstrue to elude. Address the issue I brought up.

You're right, get some rest before replying again.

ZZZZZZZZZZ

United States
                              Member #155994
                              June 5, 2014
                              497 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2014, 2:23 am - IP Logged

Short version: I solved this because I said so. 

Otherwise, nothing to detail the perceived flaw; no numbers to prove it.

A bunch of stuff about rogue waves. Something about the lottery commission rerouting ships to defeat doubles traps.

A claim of some recent discovery that defeats the perceived flaw that you haven't proved exists.

Again no numbers to prove any solution has been found.

Like you told Frankie, "post some numbers we can check."

G

Well, you can twist what I've said all you want, but it doesn't change anything. Anyway, the "perceived" flaw has to do with Win D's double trap and that's it. Btw, no numbers are needed to prove the flaw. It's a matter of logic and common sense. Win D, himself, exposed the flaw in his logic.

So, what is this logically flaw? Anyone can check out Win D's posts to find out. According to Win D, most doubles fall "way before" the 8th, 9th, or 10th draws. But, yet, the Win D double trap requires one to wait until there are 7 consecutive singles. My response to him was simple. Since most doubles fall early on then why not target those doubles? After all, this is supposed to be a doubles trap.

The truth is that Win D's doubles trap is ,in fact, not a doubles trap at all. Now, it might seem like it is, but it's not. What is it really? Believe it or not, it's really a trap for singles. But, of course, we don't have much need for a singles trap.