Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How did you do in the Lottery in 2014?

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 2 years ago by mikemmk1990.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

How did you do in the Lottery n 2014?

Up Big [ 8 ]  [12.12%]
Up [ 8 ]  [12.12%]
Around Even [ 15 ]  [22.73%]
Down [ 23 ]  [34.85%]
Down and Out [ 12 ]  [18.18%]
Total Valid Votes [ 66 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
HollyGolightly's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
Maryland
United States
Member #155036
May 6, 2014
343 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2015, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

My addiction to P3/P4 started around April 2014. I won about 5k but I'm sure I spent around that also... So I broke even I would say. I hope to use some of the knowledge learned in LP to hopely make it a $$$$ 2015!

Marilyn222's avatar - thumb 350-286546.jpg
    Denver
    United States
    Member #117684
    October 12, 2011
    552 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2015, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

To beat the lottery system is a cut-throat, but I managed to break even. I don't think this 2015, I would be playing as much as I did last year.

...I realized this is not my dream, I will do fine w/o it. Chasing something once a lifetime a person can achieve is impossible. I would still be playing, but not for fortune hunt rather just to have something to do while achieving something reachable.

White Bounce

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2015, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Didn't make a profit, but the loss wasn't that much. I've been working for a long time on KENO strategies, which will stay a secret for now.
      These strategies might give me a better ROI in 2015, now that they are almost fully developed.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10353 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2015, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Draw games  -$835  +$182.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2015, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Seriously ??? !!! You spent 35k and won 490K with No System ???!!! 

What kind of Pick 4 Strategy are you using ???  How do you pick your numbers ???  How do you wager ??? 

Do you really think someone who won almost a million dollars with only $35K worth of tickets is going to explain how he did it with lotteries claiming they only payout 50% of sales in prizes?  That means the lotteries he played had to sell a million dollars worth of ticket just to pay him his prizes.  Just sharing his secret with a few other players could break lotteries all over the US and spoil it for all the losers who continue to enjoy playing pick4 regardless of their loses.

You have the privilege of having shared a conversation with that rare player who can claim he makes a living and a good one at that playing lotteries. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4108 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2015, 4:17 am - IP Logged

If a Wall Street Millionaire named Robert Fagenson tuned into LP and responded to this thread- he would say that he banked some " chump Change" after hitting five of six numbers in the NY Lotto before the New Year to the tune of $65K.

Congrats Robert..Party

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Denver
              United States
              Member #117684
              October 12, 2011
              552 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2015, 4:35 am - IP Logged

If a Wall Street Millionaire named Robert Fagenson tuned into LP and responded to this thread- he would say that he banked some " chump Change" after hitting five of six numbers in the NY Lotto before the New Year to the tune of $65K.

Congrats Robert..Party

Believe me, not even Multi Billionaires could foretell upcoming winning lottery numbers, unless otherwise they'd bet millions...maybe. Most especially MM or PB numbers.

White Bounce

Denver
                United States
                Member #117684
                October 12, 2011
                552 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2015, 4:51 am - IP Logged

Believe me, not even Multi Billionaires could foretell upcoming winning lottery numbers, unless otherwise they'd bet millions...maybe. Most especially MM or PB numbers.

...Robert just tried, but he never really dived.

White Bounce

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                  adelaide sa
                  Australia
                  Member #37136
                  April 11, 2006
                  3300 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2015, 9:41 am - IP Logged

oh my yearly spreadsheet states i had a return on lotto of %32 here's a link for anyone to have a look its at google

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IBn_yfUDElWEtHDhmfyp6RnX5_U-vPwE2o1aNJEXaUA/edit#gid=0

plz dont mess with any numbers if you can , but feel free to copy the whole page to your own google sheet as i set it all up for a whole years record keeping,

the 2015 TAB is a copy of the 2014 page and basically blank for now  enjoy

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    WA
                    United States
                    Member #122238
                    January 27, 2012
                    180 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2015, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Do you really think someone who won almost a million dollars with only $35K worth of tickets is going to explain how he did it with lotteries claiming they only payout 50% of sales in prizes?  That means the lotteries he played had to sell a million dollars worth of ticket just to pay him his prizes.  Just sharing his secret with a few other players could break lotteries all over the US and spoil it for all the losers who continue to enjoy playing pick4 regardless of their loses.

You have the privilege of having shared a conversation with that rare player who can claim he makes a living and a good one at that playing lotteries. Wink

This. I already put a note....that dont play like me so I really wish you dont want to know how. It is my way of playing and it is a very high risk process but it is so a guarantee return. I do not use my hard earned money to play...instead i use the $ I previously won. I started in 2012 and it has paid everything off for me. I am now working toward a new plan and other goals. Just one hint...I DO NOT play everyday.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

United States
                      Member #136507
                      December 12, 2012
                      55 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I didn't do too bad. Won some cash that I really needed so I'm grateful even though I haven't snagged the big one yet. Maybe 2015 will be the yearCool

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                        NY
                        United States
                        Member #121961
                        January 21, 2012
                        3157 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2015, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Pick me in nc 1,200, power ball 20 thousand 

Was that the 4+1 you hit on MD Challenge.

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                          Happyland
                          United States
                          Member #146344
                          September 1, 2013
                          1129 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2015, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

This. I already put a note....that dont play like me so I really wish you dont want to know how. It is my way of playing and it is a very high risk process but it is so a guarantee return. I do not use my hard earned money to play...instead i use the $ I previously won. I started in 2012 and it has paid everything off for me. I am now working toward a new plan and other goals. Just one hint...I DO NOT play everyday.

Anybody can make a bold claim, but yours is pretty bold. How much did you win/lose/play in 2013 and 2012?

If you were playing WA Match 4 the odds of getting 49 hits in the number of trials suggested by your expenditures are so incalculable that it is impossible. Even more than 16 wins (32.7% of implied claimed 49 hits) has odds of nearly 1 in 400 billion. There's a 99.99% probability of having fewer than 8 wins.

If you were playing a traditional Pick 4 elsewhere which has top prize of $5K then you could win up to 22 times (22.5% of implied claimed 98 hits) before the odds become incalculable. At that point, anything over that many wins would have odds of 1 in 282.7 billion. There's a 99.99% probability of having fewer than 12 wins.

So why aren't you on the front page news, being hailed as the luckiest player alive? Regardless how quiet you think you can be, surely you know that news reporters audit the lottery's top winners every year? It's a matter of public record and curiosity. Someone hitting 49 times on Match 4 or 98 times on Pick 4 during a single year would get their attention. I'm not trying to be negative or anything, just realistic. I have a hunch your prizes came from elsewhere, if they do exist.

Enjoy your winnings and good luck this year Wink

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                          If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
                          P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                            nassau,bahamas
                            Bahamas
                            Member #156320
                            June 15, 2014
                            1194 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2015, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

How did you do in the Lottery in 2014?

Super Excellent and Thank God for All things 

Truly it was a blessing in the Year 2014 to have ever come across a System like.....

THE ADVANTAGE PRO TIME TRAVELING SYSTEM

You see...

Gambling wasn't meant to be done in the essence of Individuality 

It was meant to be what it always was....

SpaceTime Manipulations..

Believe it or Not....

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

Lucky4Life's avatar - batman14

United States
                              Member #85037
                              January 7, 2010
                              252 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2015, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Won $555 Florida Lottery's Fantasy Five in November.  ONE DIGIT (not one number) away from the big prize. I would post a picture but there's no way to insert images :(