Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

5 Star Rating System

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
OHIO
United States
Member #4164
March 27, 2004
14586 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2015, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

That's exactly my point! I didn't have anything nice to say! So instead of hurting your feelings by saying sumptin',

I wasn't going to post anything and just give it a 2 star rating. That's how I feel... Now it's obvious that a low star rating irritates you enough to bring it up, but I still will not express what I wanted to say in the first place.

Have a sparkling day!!  Thud

I feel sorry for you if you think that words hurt my feelings, obviously you came here to hurt, or you would have read the thread and left, but you chose to try and hurt and belittle,

to bad that you do not feel good about yourself that you go about trying to hurt others, for no reason other than to hurt.

I pray for you because you are someone who knows no better, such a little man, to try and hurt someone that you do not even know anything about, I started this thread to educate others on what the stars mean....but there are those(we know what we call them) who crawl out of the woodwork trying to hurt others, look if that's all you have for me then you are a very say individual(stupid).............

Image result for images for forgive them father

see God says that I forgive you and I do, you will not take up space in my mind for your stupidity.....

All I do is pray for people like you.......because there is something wrong with you, that I do not care to know about... so sad..

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
    Member #6363
    August 20, 2004
    4053 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2015, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

wow, I have obviously miss a lot in my two years off. Pretend, I was never here.  Sulk Off

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Canada
      Member #154380
      April 14, 2014
      57 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

You ask for a rating and then criticise the person for giving a rating you do not like.

There is no pleasing some people.

I rated this thread 1 star.

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
        If you don't like it, spit it out!
        United States
        Member #4756
        May 23, 2004
        3433 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2015, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!

You psycho-analyze me by a star rating on a web site?

Jani, I think that you have the wrong person when you attack me about being a hater and not feeling good about myself (where did that come from???). Just because I don't post images of religion and floppy eared rabbits and love all around, doesn't make me any less of a person than you! It appears that you might be the one with some obvious issues.

I would suggest that this thread gets locked!Scared

OHIO
          United States
          Member #4164
          March 27, 2004
          14586 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2015, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

You ask for a rating and then criticise the person for giving a rating you do not like.

There is no pleasing some people.

I rated this thread 1 star.

See that just goes to show you how stupid you are also, I did not write this thread nor start it to get rating for myself, I was trying to educate those on rating for individuals who spill there hearts out on teaching others on how to play the lottery to get wins for themselves, I do not know why you all want to start a conflict with me for giving credit to others that love to teach and they do, great work, that's all I was referring to, if they do great work why should they not be given 5 stars, it's the ignorant people, that will stop and argue with a stop sign that are trying to find a problem with this thread, I don't care how many stars you give to me, you still will not hurt me and that's all to it, if your 1 star makes you so happy then so be it, but just realize that you are not hurting me at all...

and ignorance is seen here to be your master or you would not be trying to start a problem with rating 5 stars, so go somewhere and get a life...

Kitfany

OHIO
            United States
            Member #4164
            March 27, 2004
            14586 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2015, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!

Jani, I think that you have the wrong person when you attack me about being a hater and not feeling good about myself (where did that come from???). Just because I don't post images of religion and floppy eared rabbits and love all around, doesn't make me any less of a person than you! It appears that you might be the one with some obvious issues.

Now you want it locked because you don't want everyone to see how stupid you are for starting something over nothing. At least I don't go around trying to start trouble where there is none. You are a hater if not what I post should not matter at all to you...

So stop volunteering your ignorance upon those of us who don't care to know that you are so stupid........

Kitfany

OHIO
              United States
              Member #4164
              March 27, 2004
              14586 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2015, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

And this is so sad, I only started this to give credit to those individuals out there who work so hard to keep Lottery Post going, I never realized that the stupid people who give those others who work so hard here 1 or 2 starts would get so jealous.......

Kitfany

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49674 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2015, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Personally I think the ratings hurt certain threads. People may ignore threads with no stars whereas it may contain some great information. Or they may ignore threads with 1 or 2 stars for the same reason.

What's important to one person isn't to someone else.

And yes, Coin Toss is right about the spiteful 1 star-er's. That's not fair and brings ratings down on a perfectly good thread. I appreciate 5 stars but, you know,if people want to read my threads or your threads they will anyway. And if they don't they won't. That's okay. I'm here for one purpose only, to help others. If you want the help then click. If you don't, don't click. 

So I rarely pay attention to the "stars" but that comes from being here for many years. However "newbies" may be more influenced and like I said, there may be a no,1 or 2 star thread that may contain something useful that may be passed over because of the rating. 

I Agree!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7297 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2015, 2:30 am - IP Logged

WOW!!

LOL @ "floppy eared rabbits"

backwoods ga
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1886 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2015, 3:46 am - IP Logged

And this is so sad, I only started this to give credit to those individuals out there who work so hard to keep Lottery Post going, I never realized that the stupid people who give those others who work so hard here 1 or 2 starts would get so jealous.......

Pls start a thread on how to post picture.  I want to post pic of 10k check i have from Ga lottery

Baltimore
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44015 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2015, 4:38 am - IP Logged

This went from 0-100 real quick.....real friggin quick !!!  Green laugh

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                        Texas Panhandle
                        United States
                        Member #136843
                        December 20, 2012
                        1266 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2015, 5:44 am - IP Logged

Pls start a thread on how to post picture.  I want to post pic of 10k check i have from Ga lottery

IF you have permission from a website, you can copy and paste an image directly into a post.  That's often called "hotlinking" and unless you have permission, it's theft and is also often copyright infringement.  The best thing to do is create an account at an image hosting site, upload the graphic you want to post in here and use the HTML code supplied by the site in your post.  I use Photobucket, but there are other sites other people like better.  Here's an article that lists a few: Five Best Image Hosting Web Sites .

After you get the code for the graphic you wish to use, you will need to use the HTML editor, particularly the "Source Code" at the top of each reply (when you're composing it). It looks like this: <> and shows the HTML for your post.   If you need any more help, shoot me a PM or ask on this thread and I'll do my best to explain it better/more thoroughly.   Like this thread that explains how to use a feature of LP, I had thought of creating a post showing how to post a graphic (for cheapskates like me, I believe premium members have storage on the site) but never got a "roundtoit".

One of the best things about using an image hosting site is that it "backs up" photos/graphics that you might lose in a hard drive failure.  If it weren't for Photobucket, I would have lost some of my Cross of the Lord photos taken at the huge cross near Groom, Texas.  This is one, not the (better quality) original but at least I had a smaller resolution saved somewhere after my computer bit the dust a few yrs. ago.

photo angel-blue2.jpg

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10345 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2015, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Seems apropos here:

"The turning point can occur by seeing that we can deceive others
                          but never really deceive ourselves."
                          -Vernon Howard

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #77167
                            July 15, 2009
                            554 Posts
                            Posted: March 4, 2015, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Wow, did you really win?  Congrats to you!Smile

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49674 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2015, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Seems apropos here:

"The turning point can occur by seeing that we can deceive others
                              but never really deceive ourselves."
                              -Vernon Howard

Deception is in the eyes of the deceiver!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!