Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for someone with their Masters Degree in Excel

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 1 year ago by garyo1954.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #165541
April 12, 2015
545 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2015, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I make my inbox free.

This illustrationsis priceless!!!

Oh boy, recently my programmer did not understand me, I tried to use english and be nice.   He made some changes so he is happy, but now I have to try and sugarcoat the fact that I love his changes BUT also tell him that, he kinda F---ed up what I wanted!!!

An easy chair in a tree should be the desire of all lottery players!! Alas!  A, hammock in a tree will suffice too. 

I have a free program I am trying to share, but I fear the chinese to pirate it.  <snip> you china!!!

But then my senses kick in and I realize that even if they pirated it, they could never explain how to us it.

Cant we all get along?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2015, 9:20 am - IP Logged

This illustrationsis priceless!!!

Oh boy, recently my programmer did not understand me, I tried to use english and be nice.   He made some changes so he is happy, but now I have to try and sugarcoat the fact that I love his changes BUT also tell him that, he kinda F---ed up what I wanted!!!

An easy chair in a tree should be the desire of all lottery players!! Alas!  A, hammock in a tree will suffice too. 

I have a free program I am trying to share, but I fear the chinese to pirate it.  <snip> you china!!!

But then my senses kick in and I realize that even if they pirated it, they could never explain how to us it.

Cant we all get along?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

"I have a free program I am trying to share, but I fear the chinese to pirate it."

If it's free and shared, what advantage would the Chinese gain by pirating it?  Are you thinking they might want to take credit for it creation?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

burlington nc
      United States
      Member #153800
      March 25, 2014
      14 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2015, 11:45 am - IP Logged

what about sums would this work

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        891 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2015, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

sky man, level with me because you're freaking me out in a 'math' sort of way - or, I am reading the posts way too fast and I am 'missing' something.

*?512?* combos and you're getting a 5 out of 5 or 6 out of 6 every time? 

Actually out of the 512 combos I CAN predict any 4/4 5/5 or 6/6 before the draw BUT it's over 100,000 lines. Still good.  If the number 1-4 shows up in those combos it's well over a million lines so I wait and wait   IV completed my Macro last night that I was asking help for    I'm now writing a Macro to manipulate certain patterns that repeat often. I used it last night on the Two Step and lucked up with the correct set of 2 patterns out of 9 and landed 4/4 missing the BB only buying 21 lines

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
          Bakersfield, Ca
          United States
          Member #89877
          April 17, 2010
          201 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2015, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Glad to hear that you managed with your problem. Sorry I couldn't help. I'm not that good with excel.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1691 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2015, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Actually out of the 512 combos I CAN predict any 4/4 5/5 or 6/6 before the draw BUT it's over 100,000 lines. Still good.  If the number 1-4 shows up in those combos it's well over a million lines so I wait and wait   IV completed my Macro last night that I was asking help for    I'm now writing a Macro to manipulate certain patterns that repeat often. I used it last night on the Two Step and lucked up with the correct set of 2 patterns out of 9 and landed 4/4 missing the BB only buying 21 lines

Glad to see you are getting it done.

Winning numbers were 7 13 15 21 BB 32.

Best was line C 7 13 23 32 BB 15.

Only by the curse of the lottery gods could a person have four of the five and win NOTHING!

They tempt me to play more. I resist. They give me this ticket and say, "See, told ya."

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1691 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2015, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Larry, if you haven't, you might want to look at RL's program.

I've read some people have found the winning combination in 2000 lines.

Yes, it is different since you use a number system and both, RL and I, use digit systems.

Of course, without knowing what you are doing there is no way to know if a digit system would correlate, or if it would be possible to integrate the two. That's probably something only you could answer. 

Just a thought.

CONGRATS on the WIN!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5896 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2015, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Are you saying, you don't use any of the digits, 1-4?

Krypton
                  United States
                  Member #140102
                  March 11, 2013
                  891 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2015, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Glad to see you are getting it done.

Winning numbers were 7 13 15 21 BB 32.

Best was line C 7 13 23 32 BB 15.

Only by the curse of the lottery gods could a person have four of the five and win NOTHING!

They tempt me to play more. I resist. They give me this ticket and say, "See, told ya."

Still congrats. You picked the correct numbers

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    891 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2015, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Larry, if you haven't, you might want to look at RL's program.

I've read some people have found the winning combination in 2000 lines.

Yes, it is different since you use a number system and both, RL and I, use digit systems.

Of course, without knowing what you are doing there is no way to know if a digit system would correlate, or if it would be possible to integrate the two. That's probably something only you could answer. 

Just a thought.

CONGRATS on the WIN!

I've not really LOOKED at RLs system although it may be beneficial   I'm sure he has posted tutorials

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2015, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying, you don't use any of the digits, 1-4?

I use 1 or 4 if those are the numbers I "think" will draw. What I was saying is each draw presents a new 100% wheel. Sometimes it never comes up with say 1-2-3-4-5 as an option. So if I wheel it's not as many numbers as if I had the number 1   1 just multiplies the wheel tremendously

Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1691 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2015, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I use 1 or 4 if those are the numbers I "think" will draw. What I was saying is each draw presents a new 100% wheel. Sometimes it never comes up with say 1-2-3-4-5 as an option. So if I wheel it's not as many numbers as if I had the number 1   1 just multiplies the wheel tremendously

Haven't checked on the tutorials. I read his T-lex thread some time ago, the program has a lot more enhancements than the old one. His videos would be a good start. I need to reread that thread. Download it and see how much of it has changed.

The daunting task is understanding what lexicons are, what they are used for, and why they are needed. Never got around to figuring those out.

The idea of omitting numbers 1 thru 4 got me thinking. Combinations that start with 1 thru 4 in Texas Two Step account for 20895 of the 52360 total four ball combos. About 40% (39.9%).

605 of 1471 live draws start with numbers 1 thru 4. That's about 41%.

They hit about the same rate they fall in the matrix.

Removing 1 thru 4 as playable effectively eliminates 40% of the possibilities at the start, so you definitely increase your odds.

That's something I'll keep an eye on. I would think that limiting the upper limit start number would eliminate additional combinations, but not as many, as well.

Krypton
                          United States
                          Member #140102
                          March 11, 2013
                          891 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2015, 6:52 am - IP Logged

Haven't checked on the tutorials. I read his T-lex thread some time ago, the program has a lot more enhancements than the old one. His videos would be a good start. I need to reread that thread. Download it and see how much of it has changed.

The daunting task is understanding what lexicons are, what they are used for, and why they are needed. Never got around to figuring those out.

The idea of omitting numbers 1 thru 4 got me thinking. Combinations that start with 1 thru 4 in Texas Two Step account for 20895 of the 52360 total four ball combos. About 40% (39.9%).

605 of 1471 live draws start with numbers 1 thru 4. That's about 41%.

They hit about the same rate they fall in the matrix.

Removing 1 thru 4 as playable effectively eliminates 40% of the possibilities at the start, so you definitely increase your odds.

That's something I'll keep an eye on. I would think that limiting the upper limit start number would eliminate additional combinations, but not as many, as well.

Now your thinking lol. Also the number 1 likes to repeat a couple times just like 4 may play 2 to 3 times or even change to the mirror 9 (-:

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5896 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2015, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Now your thinking lol. Also the number 1 likes to repeat a couple times just like 4 may play 2 to 3 times or even change to the mirror 9 (-:

Have you tried using Expert Lotto???

Krypton
                              United States
                              Member #140102
                              March 11, 2013
                              891 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2015, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Have you tried using Expert Lotto???

No nothing about it. I've not used any lottery software.   Only my own spreadsheets   What is Lotto Expert?