Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for someone with their Masters Degree in Excel

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 2 years ago by garyo1954.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Igamble's avatar - spider
nj
United States
Member #145657
August 10, 2013
1000 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2015, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I also use expert lotto skyline !is by far the best  lotto software .Very complex filters and parameters.Ie made by a couple math guys also lottery players from Czech republic.

Is not cheap software , but definetly worthy of the small investment.

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    904 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2015, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

I also use expert lotto skyline !is by far the best  lotto software .Very complex filters and parameters.Ie made by a couple math guys also lottery players from Czech republic.

Is not cheap software , but definetly worthy of the small investment.

I will investigate it. Thanks

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1838 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2015, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Won't let me upload a pic, but look back at the last one I posted.

A. 8 11 26 34 BB 29

Yep. A set, played it again.

Winner 8 11 21 28 BB 9

Would never have have played double back 1 and double back 8 (I don't think I would anyway).

This means WAR Texas Lottery people!

Either I spend more money, or I work harder on the third position.

I choose.........to work harder on the third position (cheaper).

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        904 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2015, 5:54 am - IP Logged

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Won't let me upload a pic, but look back at the last one I posted.

A. 8 11 26 34 BB 29

Yep. A set, played it again.

Winner 8 11 21 28 BB 9

Would never have have played double back 1 and double back 8 (I don't think I would anyway).

This means WAR Texas Lottery people!

Either I spend more money, or I work harder on the third position.

I choose.........to work harder on the third position (cheaper).

Lmao. That's happened to me when I don't listen to my gut.  I won $75 on the past Two Step. Had I listened to my gut. I would have had the jackpot lol. Had the numbers on. Two Lines and my gut said wheel em and play em   My brain said naw let it roll   I've done this on too many occaisions lol

sounds like rain G. Heading your way in a few hours to go to the food show at the convention center. Were staying at the OMNI If your feeling up to it or perhaps we can meet up. If love to share with you what I've got and we can share some thoughts

if this will help you. I can tell you EXACTLY which digits (whole number) will fall in which position GUARANTEED   Until I can automate my sheets it takes me a couple of hours to figure it out but at least you will know a couple of things and keep in mind as you know every draw paints a different picture 1. What numbers WONT be playing this next draw and what numbers will be in what position keeping in my for example 23 may show up to play in all 4 positions.  I'm still learning how to choose but get pretty close

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1838 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2015, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Lmao. That's happened to me when I don't listen to my gut.  I won $75 on the past Two Step. Had I listened to my gut. I would have had the jackpot lol. Had the numbers on. Two Lines and my gut said wheel em and play em   My brain said naw let it roll   I've done this on too many occaisions lol

sounds like rain G. Heading your way in a few hours to go to the food show at the convention center. Were staying at the OMNI If your feeling up to it or perhaps we can meet up. If love to share with you what I've got and we can share some thoughts

if this will help you. I can tell you EXACTLY which digits (whole number) will fall in which position GUARANTEED   Until I can automate my sheets it takes me a couple of hours to figure it out but at least you will know a couple of things and keep in mind as you know every draw paints a different picture 1. What numbers WONT be playing this next draw and what numbers will be in what position keeping in my for example 23 may show up to play in all 4 positions.  I'm still learning how to choose but get pretty close

Love to do that Larry but I just got in from dialysis. I'm beat. Like any other medical treatment, some days are better than others.

Saw the lightning going in this morning. We were standing in the parking lot talking when one of the guys said it was moving east of us.

Once I get a nap and some food, got a couple of new ideas to try. May even dredge up the old Predator program see what I get from that. It was written for Cash 5 so very little changes necessary.

Have fun in Dallas!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"