Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looks like that lottery win will never happen

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19830 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2015, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I started with the six number Ohio Lotto playing abbreviated wheels but thought it would be easier trying to trap five numbers when the Buckeye 5 started. Because you're playing combinations instead of numbers, it's obvious why the game with the highest jackpot is your game of choice.

"With RC5 being a daily I would have only that day, stopping to think about it makes it almost impossible to get done before the drawing."

A few years ago, I had a decent run with RC5, but accurately filling out new play slips every day got old after a few weeks.

Regardless of the game as a system player there's very little difference in the amount of time spent picking combinations.  When the wins are most likely to be the lowest ones, the best option seems to be the games with the higher jackpots and the better overall odds of winning something since I only play a couple of times weekly.

MM = 1:14.7
PB = 1:31.8
OCL = 1:53.6
RC5 = 1:8.7

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5123 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2015, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

7-4-15,,,,,Psyko can only say Thud "I feel UR pain" Lurking Argue Chair Coffee

White BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce  HAVE U WON YET? White BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce  

Party Dance Party

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31553 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2015, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Type best way to avoid a lottery related hangover is to mind what you spend

and spend less time number chasing

Very good advice!

United States
        Member #166618
        May 30, 2015
        84 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2015, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

I had somewhat of the same situation. Very close m8 keep it up:)..

and for OP,

pick 3 pick 4, if you honestly leave it to easy pick over a month you would be suprised ;0

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2015, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Regardless of the game as a system player there's very little difference in the amount of time spent picking combinations.  When the wins are most likely to be the lowest ones, the best option seems to be the games with the higher jackpots and the better overall odds of winning something since I only play a couple of times weekly.

MM = 1:14.7
          PB = 1:31.8
          OCL = 1:53.6
          RC5 = 1:8.7

Had plenty of time to do workout for Tuesday's MM drawing.  Finished it, now if I decide I want to play just have to plug data into my RNG and let it pick a few lines.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking