Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Neural Net Lottery Picker

677 replies. Last post 12 days ago by dr san.

Page 15 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
Member #9517
December 10, 2004
1272 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2015, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Can we expect printout and saving in the next updates for Percep-Lotron?

United States
    Member #162479
    January 3, 2015
    7 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2015, 12:01 am - IP Logged

The software is pretty amazing. I play 6 dollars worth of numbers and won 30 dollars. 24 dollar profit. I think I may found a correlation between the last three previous draws and the next future draw. I actually may have a chance of winning the big one of $250K.

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
      Member #3476
      January 24, 2004
      212 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2015, 8:22 am - IP Logged

MillionsWanted,

I added a print/save (as pdf document) feature to a new page 'Output ANN' in Percep-lotron .

On this page all numbers and their ranking values(output neural network) are listed as result of the training of the neural network on page 'ANN'

Version 1.2 

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
        Member #3476
        January 24, 2004
        212 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2015, 8:47 am - IP Logged

bach1229,

Congratulations with your result Party

Could you elaborate further about the correlation you may have found?; which settings are you using and game do you play?

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2015, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

MillionsWanted,

I added a print/save (as pdf document) feature to a new page 'Output ANN' in Percep-lotron .

On this page all numbers and their ranking values(output neural network) are listed as result of the training of the neural network on page 'ANN'

Version 1.2 

Do we have to deleate the previous installation?

This looks great!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Norway
            Member #9517
            December 10, 2004
            1272 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2015, 3:33 am - IP Logged

Do we have to deleate the previous installation?

This looks great!

Agree! I got one suggestion though: The possibiligy of shrinking the printing so all numbers appear on one A4 page. Make it print in two or three columns on one A4 page if it is more than 20 numbers.

Norway
              Member #9517
              December 10, 2004
              1272 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2015, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Good news! Won some money on KENO 20/70.

I was playing for aprox.  12 dollar (100 NOK) and won aprox. 133 dollar(1100 NOK) with one 8/10 and one 7/10.

Using Percep-Lotron, latest version. In the last days I've been playing the same 30 highest ranked number for four days. I will play the same 30 numbers for another 4-5 days before creating new top-ranking numbers.

I separated the 30 numbers in three 10 number groups, 10/10/10 and used a norwegian lottery software to create the numbers with 2-4 numbers in each group.

Using an ordinary 30 number/KENO 10 abbr. wheel would be wasteful, so I used groups. If I get 13-15 numbers with 4-5 numbers in each group I think I got a chance at top prize 10/10. In this draw I had 5/3/3.

Banana

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                Tanhauser Gates
                Holy See (Vatican City State)
                Member #139281
                February 18, 2013
                173 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2015, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I was playing for aprox.  12 dollar (100 NOK) and won aprox. 133 dollar(1100 NOK) with one 8/10 and one 7/10.

Using Percep-Lotron, latest version. In the last days I've been playing the same 30 highest ranked number for four days. I will play the same 30 numbers for another 4-5 days before creating new top-ranking numbers.

I separated the 30 numbers in three 10 number groups, 10/10/10 and used a norwegian lottery software to create the numbers with 2-4 numbers in each group.

Using an ordinary 30 number/KENO 10 abbr. wheel would be wasteful, so I used groups. If I get 13-15 numbers with 4-5 numbers in each group I think I got a chance at top prize 10/10. In this draw I had 5/3/3.

Banana

Congratulations Millionwanted!!!Hurray!

I had no luck using Perceplotron,  two days.

I am more lucky using Neural Net Lottery Pick!!

Enjoy your wins..Cheers

Regards

P.D. I´ve just checked my 8 bets,and I have one 3/6 again!!.(It´s not a profit,but I´m very happy with it).

Congratulations Stoopendaal for Neural Net Lottery Pick.Cheers.You are a genius without any doubt...I Agree!

It´s the easy way to win, and the best program to use,in the world!!!Banana

Party

Norway
                  Member #9517
                  December 10, 2004
                  1272 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2015, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Millionwanted!!!Hurray!

I had no luck using Perceplotron,  two days.

I am more lucky using Neural Net Lottery Pick!!

Enjoy your wins..Cheers

Regards

P.D. I´ve just checked my 8 bets,and I have one 3/6 again!!.(It´s not a profit,but I´m very happy with it).

Congratulations Stoopendaal for Neural Net Lottery Pick.Cheers.You are a genius without any doubt...I Agree!

It´s the easy way to win, and the best program to use,in the world!!!Banana

Party

Thanks, congrats to you as well.

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #109243
                    April 9, 2011
                    31437 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2015, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Banana

Congrats To You Millions Hurray!

I Just Downloaded The Percep-Lotron Program A Couple Of Hours Ago.

Fooled Around A Bit With The Ontario 6/45 Lottery To Compare With Stoopendal's Settings.

I Tried Using Less Draws But The Results Were Similar To His(Lots Of 3 & 4 Hitters)

I Actually D/L'ed It To Try It Out On The Ontario Keno Which Is The Same As Your Keno(10/20/70)Twice Daily

I Decided On A Whim To Play On Monday And Won $200(4 Of 4 x $2)On Midday(Nothing On The Eve DrawTho)

I Was Trying Numbers With Last Digits Ending In 2-4-9(Both Hot And Cold) Along With Some Other Hot/Cold.

I Was Tracking Repeat Hits(Midday To Midday)Mainly

I Normally Don't Try The 10/9 Spot Games Because Of The Odds.

Was Looking On The OLG Website And The 4 Winners Shown All Played The 8 Spot Eek

I'll Try Using The Top 30 Along With Numbers I Think Will Hit.

Thanks For The Tip.Cheers

Other Than Those Top 30,What Other Settings Did You Use(# Of Draws..Etc)

Norway
                      Member #9517
                      December 10, 2004
                      1272 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2015, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Congrats To You Millions Hurray!

I Just Downloaded The Percep-Lotron Program A Couple Of Hours Ago.

Fooled Around A Bit With The Ontario 6/45 Lottery To Compare With Stoopendal's Settings.

I Tried Using Less Draws But The Results Were Similar To His(Lots Of 3 & 4 Hitters)

I Actually D/L'ed It To Try It Out On The Ontario Keno Which Is The Same As Your Keno(10/20/70)Twice Daily

I Decided On A Whim To Play On Monday And Won $200(4 Of 4 x $2)On Midday(Nothing On The Eve DrawTho)

I Was Trying Numbers With Last Digits Ending In 2-4-9(Both Hot And Cold) Along With Some Other Hot/Cold.

I Was Tracking Repeat Hits(Midday To Midday)Mainly

I Normally Don't Try The 10/9 Spot Games Because Of The Odds.

Was Looking On The OLG Website And The 4 Winners Shown All Played The 8 Spot Eek

I'll Try Using The Top 30 Along With Numbers I Think Will Hit.

Thanks For The Tip.Cheers

Other Than Those Top 30,What Other Settings Did You Use(# Of Draws..Etc)

My settings won't help you a bit. It will be very different for each lottery. The results depends on earlier draws in the lottery

I spent 3-4 hours finding the correct settings for KENO. I am still not sure if it was the optimal settings.

I experimented a lot with most of the settings and started with 149 draws and found a good one at 28 with these settings:

LR: 0,9. Mom.: 0,3. LC: 1200.  F: 7. Seed: 5.  Use latest 28. Skip latest 10. Show top ranking no.: 30.

With these settings I got these skipped results: 13, 9, 10, 7, 11, 10, 6, 8, 15, 6.

If these settings gives bad skipped results on your lottery, do not use them.

Do not be afraid to try with LR at 1-9, Momentum at 1-10, LR 1500-2500, F at 1-20 and Seed 1-5. This is just examples.

The winning KENO line...

Ontario
                        Canada
                        Member #109243
                        April 9, 2011
                        31437 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

My settings won't help you a bit. It will be very different for each lottery. The results depends on earlier draws in the lottery

I spent 3-4 hours finding the correct settings for KENO. I am still not sure if it was the optimal settings.

I experimented a lot with most of the settings and started with 149 draws and found a good one at 28 with these settings:

LR: 0,9. Mom.: 0,3. LC: 1200.  F: 7. Seed: 5.  Use latest 28. Skip latest 10. Show top ranking no.: 30.

With these settings I got these skipped results: 13, 9, 10, 7, 11, 10, 6, 8, 15, 6.

If these settings gives bad skipped results on your lottery, do not use them.

Do not be afraid to try with LR at 1-9, Momentum at 1-10, LR 1500-2500, F at 1-20 and Seed 1-5. This is just examples.

The winning KENO line...

Thanks For The Input MW, Thumbs Up

I Understand It's different for each lottery.

Obviously The Numbers That Show Here Will Not Show There.

I Won't Have A Lot Of Time Til Saturday To Fool Around With The Program

I Will Experiment With A Few Of The Settings.

I Wasn't Sure About The Seed Though.

I Was Hoping With The Approach I Used Monday Along With This Program Might Provide Better Results.

You Never Know Til You Try It

Ontario
                          Canada
                          Member #109243
                          April 9, 2011
                          31437 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey MillionsWanted,

I Plugged In Your 10 Numbers And Here's What Showed In Ontario In The Past 2 Months

We Might Be Due...It's Been About 6 Weeks..Just Sayin'

09-Aug-2015

MIDDAY

Sun

03 07 09 10 13 16 17 28 29 33
                          35 39 47 51 57 59 65 67 69 70

01-Aug-2015

MIDDAY

Sat

03 07 08 13 14 16 19 20 22 24
                          28 40 42 45 51 59 60 67 69 70

16-Jul-2015

MIDDAY

Thu

01 03 05 13 16 22 28 31 37 41
                          45 46 47 57 58 60 63 66 67 69

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                            Nova Scotia
                            Canada
                            Member #9934
                            December 27, 2004
                            884 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

WHAT  is the name of the site to=generate numbers again to view>? thank you

Edinburgh
                              United Kingdom
                              Member #97833
                              September 24, 2010
                              41 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2015, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Hi LottoBux,

could you, please, let me know the link to download the latest version of this amazing software?

Thanks,

Regards,

martor854

Page 15 of 46