Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Neural Net Lottery Picker

677 replies. Last post 8 days ago by dr san.

Page 18 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11116 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2015, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

A new version (1.3) of Percep-Lotron is available for download:

32 bit version:  http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron32.rar  /  http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron32.exe

64 bit version:  http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron64.rar / http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron64.exe

• supports games up to 100 numbers (highest number)
  • supports pick 3/pick 4 games (any digit-game) for positional input (digits 0 up to 9).   

Cheers!

Thanks!

Do we have to deleate the older versions?

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Edinburgh
    United Kingdom
    Member #97833
    September 24, 2010
    41 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2015, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Hi,

A new version (1.3) of Percep-Lotron is available for download:

32 bit version:  http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron32.rar  /  http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron32.exe

64 bit version:  http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron64.rar / http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron64.exe

• supports games up to 100 numbers (highest number)
    • supports pick 3/pick 4 games (any digit-game) for positional input (digits 0 up to 9).   

Cheers!

Hi stoopendaal,

Thank you again for this display of excellent thinking, skill and generosity. Briljante software. Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

martor854

Sao Paulo
      Brazil
      Member #156162
      June 10, 2014
      46 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2015, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Maybe perceplotron32.exe is x.64

Please

Could you take a look.

thanks

Edinburgh
        United Kingdom
        Member #97833
        September 24, 2010
        41 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2015, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Maybe perceplotron32.exe is x.64

Please

Could you take a look.

thanks

Hi tokecap,

perceplotron32 really is what it says it is. It runs fine on my computer under WinXP 32. Quick test with very good result with: LR=0.50, Mom: 0.90, LC=1,300, F=24, Seed=1, Use latest results: 30 (29), Skip=1, Top RN=10, Hits=3. For me, 3 in 10 on a 6/49 lottery looks very promising. I think I got the parameter values from this thread.

Regards,

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
          Nova Scotia
          Canada
          Member #9934
          December 27, 2004
          884 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2015, 8:16 am - IP Logged

The download's are not compatible with my computer, still say's access denied! I guess I won't be using the system, to generate number's for the Canada lotteries, any time; soon!

Thank you for your assistance- though, .

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2015, 8:57 am - IP Logged

The download's are not compatible with my computer, still say's access denied! I guess I won't be using the system, to generate number's for the Canada lotteries, any time; soon!

Thank you for your assistance- though, .

It's working on my Windows 10 (Formerly Windows Vista, Windows 7) 32 bit machine.

If you don't know if your machine is a 32 or 64 Google it or go here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/find-out-32-or-64-bit

Mirror downloads:

perceplotron32  (32 bit machine)

https://copy.com/g4fHUxpORspV9lTg

perseplotron64 (64 bit machine)

https://copy.com/NrL0wAdzNAYRMjVU

NNLP and Perceplotron database downloads (Pick 3, Pick 4, Lottery Games)

https://copy.com/9TfDeEnJtMrCSTZ2

Unzip the NNLP into a new folder.  Name the folder whatever you like.  Example, NNLP Data Files

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: September 29, 2015, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Guys

Just for your information. I've run some tests and here are the results. That is for 6/49 game.

The aim was simple: finding out what's the break-point where at least 50% of the sample has a 6 of 6 among the x-top ranking numbers.

To have a pretty reasonable sample size I skipped 10 games and went on a testing spree to get the answer. Many settings give the same results:

to have a 50/50 chance you need to play the pool of 43 top ranking numbers out of the total of 49. I'm afraid that is a dead end.

What it means in terms of odds is that we actually do not beat them at all as playing random 43 numbers of the pool of 49 the odds are 1: 2.29 so on average  every second game when we play using 43 randomly picked numbers out of 49 we will have a 6 of 6 among them.

Adam

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1272 Posts
                Posted: September 29, 2015, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Guys

Just for your information. I've run some tests and here are the results. That is for 6/49 game.

The aim was simple: finding out what's the break-point where at least 50% of the sample has a 6 of 6 among the x-top ranking numbers.

To have a pretty reasonable sample size I skipped 10 games and went on a testing spree to get the answer. Many settings give the same results:

to have a 50/50 chance you need to play the pool of 43 top ranking numbers out of the total of 49. I'm afraid that is a dead end.

What it means in terms of odds is that we actually do not beat them at all as playing random 43 numbers of the pool of 49 the odds are 1: 2.29 so on average  every second game when we play using 43 randomly picked numbers out of 49 we will have a 6 of 6 among them.

Adam

I don't think people expect to get 6 numbers on 50% of the skipped results when playing fewer recommended numbers.

If you for example can get one pick-6  within a 15 number wheel once every 10 draws you should be satisfied.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: September 29, 2015, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

I don't think people expect to get 6 numbers on 50% of the skipped results when playing fewer recommended numbers.

If you for example can get one pick-6  within a 15 number wheel once every 10 draws you should be satisfied.

I for one play to hit the JP. Whatever I hit on the road is nice but not what it is all about.

Run a simulation with how many draws you want and show me you beat the odds more than 3 standard deviations. For now to me it is the same as QP's.

Adam

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                    Nova Scotia
                    Canada
                    Member #9934
                    December 27, 2004
                    884 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

When I click it on perceplotron' it say's search the web for suitable software for the file?

And when I click on for NNLP,  that one is the only one that work's, it show's a long list of combination's- but it doesn't show me how to generate new numbers- after that?

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: September 29, 2015, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Of course, nothing wrong with it and I really appreciate the efforts and work put in it by stoopendaal and the fact he has shared it with us.

It's to be expected that NN will not beat the lottery odds as we would like it to be. It would be nice to see it however.

It's a smart funny way to play lotteries. Some people may hit a nice prize from time to time, but the same thing might be said about the random.org number generator which is said to be pretty good as they can only be.

The odds are ruthless and such a drawing where you can have all 6 winners in a pool of 10-15 hottest or top ranking numbers are few and far between and you never know when it can happen.

I encourage everybody with a big database to run some tests to see for themselves how many numbers on average should be in play to hit the JP.

Rules are easy here for example :

•  if you play 15 numbers the odds say that  you should have 6 winning numbers in that pool every 2794 games
                      •  if you play 20 numbers   "                                        "                                                        every  361 games

So if you can show with your tests that you can have twice as much than it would prove it really works. What is said here refers to 6/49 game.

Adam

Sao Paulo
                        Brazil
                        Member #156162
                        June 10, 2014
                        46 Posts
                        Posted: September 29, 2015, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Tokecap and Eddie post

Percep-Lotron 1.3, not sure what's going on here, but whan i use Backtesting and Chart it gave me an error saying, ( Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit the application will close immediately) I had to close it cause it wouldn't let do anything else.. It told me to read Details below and it said, (When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception well be sent to JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box) If anyone know's what's going on here, pls let me know.

Thanks!    Using Windows XP Pro..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19817 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2015, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Of course, nothing wrong with it and I really appreciate the efforts and work put in it by stoopendaal and the fact he has shared it with us.

It's to be expected that NN will not beat the lottery odds as we would like it to be. It would be nice to see it however.

It's a smart funny way to play lotteries. Some people may hit a nice prize from time to time, but the same thing might be said about the random.org number generator which is said to be pretty good as they can only be.

The odds are ruthless and such a drawing where you can have all 6 winners in a pool of 10-15 hottest or top ranking numbers are few and far between and you never know when it can happen.

I encourage everybody with a big database to run some tests to see for themselves how many numbers on average should be in play to hit the JP.

Rules are easy here for example :

•  if you play 15 numbers the odds say that  you should have 6 winning numbers in that pool every 2794 games
                          •  if you play 20 numbers   "                                        "                                                        every  361 games

So if you can show with your tests that you can have twice as much than it would prove it really works. What is said here refers to 6/49 game.

Adam

"Rules are easy here for example :

•  if you play 20 numbers   "                                        "                                                        every  361 games"

For which games do those rules apply?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2015, 5:17 am - IP Logged

"Rules are easy here for example :

•  if you play 20 numbers   "                                        "                                                        every  361 games"

For which games do those rules apply?

6/49 as I've written. With no BB.

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

For those of you who set their sights on lower tier prizes that's the benchmark worth looking at to decide if it makes sense to spend the money on their plays. This is for 6/49:

if you play a pool of 15 numbers the odds are 1:18 which means that on average you should have 4 out of 6 winning numbers every 18 games.

So if for example if you manage to have the four winning numbers every 9 games you do very well and your method of picking numbers is very good.

Adam

Page 18 of 46