Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Neural Net Lottery Picker

677 replies. Last post 8 days ago by dr san.

Page 12 of 46
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #162479
January 3, 2015
7 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2015, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Wow! I would have won 50 bucks if I played today. It's a pretty good. Congrats

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
    Member #3476
    January 24, 2004
    212 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2015, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi MillionsWanted,

It only depends on the ANN settings you're are using. A high epoch and training data range will slow down the calculations but for each number in the imported lottery game results  a probability value is calculated. So there's is no difference in processing time if you want the top 10 ranking numbers as output or for example the top 30 ranking numbers as output for the selected ANN settings.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2015, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi MillionsWanted,

It only depends on the ANN settings you're are using. A high epoch and training data range will slow down the calculations but for each number in the imported lottery game results  a probability value is calculated. So there's is no difference in processing time if you want the top 10 ranking numbers as output or for example the top 30 ranking numbers as output for the selected ANN settings.

Thanks.

Netherlands
        Member #3476
        January 24, 2004
        212 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2015, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Adam,

"The best you've seen in your back tests was 4 of 6, correct?"  In the example I was testing 10 numbers (with the highest probabilities) against the lottery draw results (4 of 10 numbers correct). 

"Do you track or have a way of tracking the ranking of the remaining numbers in the winning sets?" The current version of the application only shows the selected amount of top ranking numbers. The tool calculates for each number the probability value so it's possible to show all numbers and the prob. values.  I'll add an extra list to the tool showing all the game numbers and the generated probability values.

Netherlands
          Member #3476
          January 24, 2004
          212 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2015, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi bach,

did you have a match 2 of 12 or 10 of 12?

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2015, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi Adam,

"The best you've seen in your back tests was 4 of 6, correct?"  In the example I was testing 10 numbers (with the highest probabilities) against the lottery draw results (4 of 10 numbers correct). 

"Do you track or have a way of tracking the ranking of the remaining numbers in the winning sets?" The current version of the application only shows the selected amount of top ranking numbers. The tool calculates for each number the probability value so it's possible to show all numbers and the prob. values.  I'll add an extra list to the tool showing all the game numbers and the generated probability values.

Thanks for your answer.

I think it would be interesting to see where the missing numbers come from. Then a good mix could do a lot of good.

Adam

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              Tanhauser Gates
              Holy See (Vatican City State)
              Member #139281
              February 18, 2013
              173 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2015, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello Stoopendaal:

I have used the program with real money  yesterday and today.

Yesterday, I spent 4 Euros and I did not obtain prizes.

Today, I spent 4 Euros and obtained one of 3 (3/6), that are 4 Euros. Hyper

I think that it is very nice to be the second day of use!!. Banana

I would like  to say to you, changing topic, certainly, it would be very good that the program can save the last configuration of the used parameters, when the program is closed.

(This way, it is not necessary to introduce them again whenever we open the program).

Many graces, and again congratulation for this brilliant program, and what is better, for sharing it of so generous form. Thumbs UpCheers

Cheers and Regards.See Ya!(This emoticon is remembering to a good lotto friend...)

United States
                Member #160515
                October 30, 2014
                8 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2015, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Please kindly let us know when we can download and try the program out ... 

It looks absolutely amazing !!! 

Party

Tanhauser Gates
                  Member #139281
                  February 18, 2013
                  173 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2015, 9:54 am - IP Logged

That's 3 on 1 of 8 lines (not profitable).

It is not but, you only play 8 lines; try with 8 lines for at least 10 - 14 drawings. *Then* change the settings of the program, play again with your new settings for another 10 - 14 drawings and compare the results. Do the same with the 30 lines.

To be honest with you though, even if it is not profitable - can't argue with that - getting 3 correct numbers in 8 lines, is quite admirable for a program like this particular one.

I Agree!."Getting 3 correct numbers in 8 lines,is quite admirable for a program like this particular one".

I add:It´s admirable and AMAZING.

I´m VERY happy with this program.I think -perhaps- is the best I have seen until now!!!.Hyper

PartyRegards.

Tanhauser Gates
                    Member #139281
                    February 18, 2013
                    173 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2015, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Hello Stoopendaal:

I have used the program with real money  yesterday and today.

Yesterday, I spent 4 Euros and I did not obtain prizes.

Today, I spent 4 Euros and obtained one of 3 (3/6), that are 4 Euros. Hyper

I think that it is very nice to be the second day of use!!. Banana

I would like  to say to you, changing topic, certainly, it would be very good that the program can save the last configuration of the used parameters, when the program is closed.

(This way, it is not necessary to introduce them again whenever we open the program).

Many graces, and again congratulation for this brilliant program, and what is better, for sharing it of so generous form. Thumbs UpCheers

Cheers and Regards.See Ya!(This emoticon is remembering to a good lotto friend...)

Hello:

Sorry .

I had not seen what you have built the "remember" function in the 2.1 version.

Thanks.Your program is better with this important adding.Drum

United States
                      Member #162479
                      January 3, 2015
                      7 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2015, 12:11 am - IP Logged

2 out of 12.  The drawings are kinda weird. Week before last, I won around 300 dollars over a weeks, spending around 50 dollars. This week has been terrible but that is how lady luck is. Oh well

Tanhauser Gates
                        Member #139281
                        February 18, 2013
                        173 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2015, 3:51 am - IP Logged

2 out of 12.  The drawings are kinda weird. Week before last, I won around 300 dollars over a weeks, spending around 50 dollars. This week has been terrible but that is how lady luck is. Oh well

Hello bach1229:

Can you explain more detailed your wins?

I don,t know what is "2 out 12".

Thanks and good luck!??

United States
                          Member #162479
                          January 3, 2015
                          7 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2015, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

It's based off the game All or Nothing which allows a player to win if they match all of the numbers or none them. The more numbers(less numbers) you match, the higher the payout. Here is the breakdown

1. galottery all or nothing

What is really convenient is that Georgia's All or Nothing is based of a computer generated program so it leads me to believe that it's not completely random but, I could be wrong. I have predicted a 500 dollars winners back in February.

Tanhauser Gates
                            Member #139281
                            February 18, 2013
                            173 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2015, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!!.

It´s a very curious game.Yes NodI never heard about it.

I suppose you bet, to match all the numbers with this program...Disapproveor any number....Unhappy

RegardsThumbs Up

Netherlands
                              Member #3476
                              January 24, 2004
                              212 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2015, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi, 

A little bit earlier as promised  Wink the first version of the fancy number generator 'perceplotron' is available for download Party

Download link (zipped file (.rar):  http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron.rar

Download link (executable file): http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron.rar

Some instructions will follow later....

Good luck and have fun with testing!

Cheers!

Page 12 of 46