Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Neural Net Lottery Picker

700 replies. Last post 4 days ago by lottolot.

Page 3 of 47
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5397 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2015, 4:28 am - IP Logged

Created drawing history text file for all the Lottery Games.

Download link to the zip file NNLP.zip

https://copy.com/yAIYd4aIwyXgW62K

Download and place the zip file in the location where NNLP.exe

Unzip the NNLP file and you should have all the Lottery Games.

Text file history does NOT include any bonus ball(s).

For those who use RL's T-Lex program this is similar to the Master.zip file.

Draws updated through Thursday, August 13, 2015

Good Luck!!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1281 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2015, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Bitdefender is going crazy over the NNLP.exe file. I need to find out how to put it in a whitelist.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
      United States
      Member #49750
      February 13, 2007
      449 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2015, 8:09 am - IP Logged

1- Can this software be saved on the desktop? If so where is the "save as" button?

Create a folder on your laptop/pc (like c:/MyLotteryTools/NeuralNet/)  and copy the tool (exe file) from your download folder to this folder.

Next right click on the tool ( a menu will pop up) and finally create a shortcut of the tool to your desktop.

2- How can we use this software to win the BIG MM and PB jackpots? And more importantly, how long do I have to wait before I win the huge jackpots.

It's an experimental tool, so I don't know (yet) if the picks created by this NN algorithm shows to be better than random play (quick picks). More testing has to be done by the users of the tool.

3- When you "start the training" it goes on a loop forever unless you stop it? What are the total error, average error, etc... and how can I use this information to win the afore mentioned jackpots? ==> The training stops automatically when the average error is smaller than the noise value you set at the NN Settings page. If the noise value is too small it's likely the average error will never go below this value (for noisy lottery data) and the training will keep on going.

average error: the sum of the  (difference of the target values (next lottery draw result) and the output neurons (with input the previous lottery draw result))^2 for all the records in the training data. Finally the squared root of this sum is the average error.  This average error is a measure of the accuracy of the predictability of the created neural network (previous lottery result(s) predicting the next lottery result in the training data). 

Thanks, stoopendaal for the thorough explanation! Anyone figured out yet the best setups for the various games? For example a cash 5/32 game should have different setup from an MM or PB game, right? I will see what works on my part, however, if someone else has figured out the best setup, please let us know by all means! Thanks!Cool

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
        Nova Scotia
        Canada
        Member #9934
        December 27, 2004
        891 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2015, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Does this work for Canada, lotto max, or keno- which goes up to the number 70?

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1281 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2015, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Another small win with NNLP. Won 4/7 on the national saturday lotto. Cost of playing 13 lines was 65 NOK. Won 45 NOK.

Used standard settings, beside max number of neurons and max data.

Nova Scotia
            Canada
            Member #9934
            December 27, 2004
            891 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2015, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I tried to download the site it didn't work for me? i am in Canada. Any assistance please, I want to win at the keno and other Canadian; lotteries! Thank you very much!

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5397 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2015, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I tried to download the site it didn't work for me? i am in Canada. Any assistance please, I want to win at the keno and other Canadian; lotteries! Thank you very much!

https://copy.com/yHMia2vLKIz7Dd9O

Try the above link:

Link below has zip file to most of the lottery drawing text files.

Create a new folder on your computer. For example, C:\NNLP

Download the zip file below and unzip the contents into the NNLP folder created above.

Open the NNLP program and browse to the NNLP folder and select your state/province lottery game.

https://copy.com/yAIYd4aIwyXgW62K

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
                Member #3476
                January 24, 2004
                212 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2015, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

A new version (1.2) of NNLP is available:

Download links:

http:/intelbet.somee.com/Tools/NNLP.rar

http:/intelbet.somee.com/Tools/NNLP.exe

New/altered features:

• Hidden Layer Neurons maximum size is increased to 500 neurons (was 300). It seems more hidden neurons give better results... Smile
                • Fixed Seed Input Weights (NN Settings Page): gives a little more control over the generated output.
                • Restart training option (Generate Page): Restart the trainings automatically after x seconds (minimum = 5 seconds, maximum = 36000 seconds (10 hour))
                • Show number frequency of the generated NN picks (Generate Page): right click on the column with the generated picks and screen will pop up with the frequencies.
                • No more viruses are detected BananaYou can do the online virus scan here:  https://www.virustotal.com

Image 1: Right click on the column 'Pick (output NN)' to get the number frequencies of the generated NN picks.

Image 2: The number frequencies. Here all 6 numbers in the top 21 numbers (highest frequencies) as result of  around 100 generated NN picks. 

Skipped last 5 training results. 1-3-5-23-33-37 was the first next result (of the skipped 5 training results).

Image 3: The NN settings I used for this test.

Good luck!

Netherlands
                  Member #3476
                  January 24, 2004
                  212 Posts
                  Posted: August 17, 2015, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi MilionsWanted,

"Another small win with NNLP. Won 4/7 on the national saturday lotto. Cost of playing 13 lines was 65 NOK. Won 45 NOK.

Used standard settings, beside max number of neurons and max data."

WOW!!!Party

Nova Scotia
                    Canada
                    Member #9934
                    December 27, 2004
                    891 Posts
                    Posted: August 17, 2015, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

will you be doing for atlantic canada, keno lottery as well- it goes up to the number #70? Thank you

Netherlands
                      Member #3476
                      January 24, 2004
                      212 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2015, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes, the tool is also suitable for keno lotteries.

Here some text from the intro page in the tool:

"Neural Net Lottery Picker is a Feed Forward Back Propagation (Artificial) Neural Network using the lottery draw results as training data to create picks (as result from the trained NN) .
                      The training process is repeatedly trying to find a network which gives a smaller average error than the previous training results, thus hopefully generating more winning :) numbers for the upcoming draw(s). So each time a better result (smaller average error) has been found, the NN output (lottery pick) will be displayed (added to the list of picks).
                      Neural Net Lottery Picker can be used for jackpot games like pick 5 ( 5/35, 5/38, etc.), pick 6 (6/45, 6/49 etc.) , keno and also for digit games like pick 3, pick 4 etc.
                      Please keep in mind this tool offers a fancy way of generating lottery picks using trained neural networks. There is no mathematical proof (according to my information) neural networks will help you winning the lottery or give you better picks compared to other techniques. Although this tool can give you some surprisingly good results now and then... :).
                      Steps training neural network ..."

Nova Scotia
                        Canada
                        Member #9934
                        December 27, 2004
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2015, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

your site's didn't work for me, so I tried the copy site above that; winsumloosesum; mentioned and it showed up lotto 649. So that is a lottery I play in Canada, as well!

Norway
                          Member #9517
                          December 10, 2004
                          1281 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2015, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Nice to see you continue working on your program.

Avoid putting in too many options.
                          It will confuse users who will spend a large amount of time trying to find the optimum settings.

Please tell more about "Fixed Seed Input Weights".

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5397 Posts
                            Posted: August 17, 2015, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Norway
                              Member #9517
                              December 10, 2004
                              1281 Posts
                              Posted: August 19, 2015, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Yet another win on Viking Lotto: one 3/6, and one 4/6. Cost of playing 26 lines: 130 NOK. Won 335 NOK.

I was playing 20 lines using NNLP1.1 with 300 neurons and 6 lines using NNLP1.2 with 500 neurons.

The two wins was with NNLP1.1 and 300 neurons. This time I played with 40 draws of history.

Next week I will play Viking Lotto with 30 lines using 500 neurons and 41 draws history.

DanceBanana

Page 3 of 47