Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning M/M at 15million

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Teddi.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2015, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Think about this, very often even after PB has just got hit the start point is $40M. So if MM started at $15 and does its usual 'grind' the PB starting jp is still more than a MM jp that has rolled a few times.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22907 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2015, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I caved and slid $2 over the counter...no pp...and said: let me have a PB ticket.

PB #6

I hate PB but can learn to like it, just once Big Smile

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

United States
      Member #106134
      February 13, 2011
      806 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2015, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Personally, I don't play for chump change like that, $15 mil is a weak jackpot.  I wouldn't be able to do much with that & would still need to work.

I'm shocked that New York even loses when the JP is $15 mil because it's way too easy to win if you buy tickets there.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4108 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Personally, I don't play for chump change like that, $15 mil is a weak jackpot.  I wouldn't be able to do much with that & would still need to work.

I'm shocked that New York even loses when the JP is $15 mil because it's way too easy to win if you buy tickets there.

Hold on a minute JJ..are you saying that the starting MM jackpot is not good enough for folks in St Louis... or is that just you?

Are you also saying that had you won the starting MM jackpot prize- jjtheprince would give it away because it would be too little to survive on? If your answer is" Yes" then you will have to be lumped together with a former Basketball player named Latrell Sprewell who when offered * l think $12 mil for a season responded " You want my family to starve? " He was cut soon after. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Taurus$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Ft. Washington, MD
          United States
          Member #159267
          September 20, 2014
          123 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Hold on a minute JJ..are you saying that the starting MM jackpot is not good enough for folks in St Louis... or is that just you?

Are you also saying that had you won the starting MM jackpot prize- jjtheprince would give it away because it would be too little to survive on? If your answer is" Yes" then you will have to be lumped together with a former Basketball player named Latrell Sprewell who when offered * l think $12 mil for a season responded " You want my family to starve? " He was cut soon after. 

Whoa i concur with you on this one noise gate i never heard any body say 15 mil is chump change jj is ridiculous. I will gladly take his 15 mil if he don't want it. 

Ft. Washington, MD
            United States
            Member #159267
            September 20, 2014
            123 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

There is something called live within your means and not over it.

Ft. Washington, MD
              United States
              Member #159267
              September 20, 2014
              123 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Think about this, very often even after PB has just got hit the start point is $40M. So if MM started at $15 and does its usual 'grind' the PB starting jp is still more than a MM jp that has rolled a few times.

CT yeah i have noticed that. I guess that was a reason to distinguish itself from MM and make it more profitable 

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                Member #164603
                March 8, 2015
                606 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2015, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I didn't win on mine, though you guaranteed anyone would!

You should pay me the 206M$.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                  Member #164603
                  March 8, 2015
                  606 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2015, 12:01 am - IP Logged

That guy's Wiki is an interesting facpaömy-read.

Ft. Washington, MD
                    United States
                    Member #159267
                    September 20, 2014
                    123 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2015, 12:11 am - IP Logged

You could say the same about Terrell Owens who was cut from the Philadelphia Eagles after their 2005 super bowl run for refusing to honor his 46 mil contract and said the same thing about feeding his family, oh please man come on nowChair

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                      Member #52345
                      May 21, 2007
                      2659 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2015, 6:52 am - IP Logged

I caved and slid $2 over the counter...no pp...and said: let me have a PB ticket.

PB #6

I hate PB but can learn to like it, just once Big Smile

LOL shoulda saved my $2 for this Saturday as well .....

but Cheerss to this Saturday's PB,may she roll till Turkey or Noel

tom1975's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #168790
                        September 17, 2015
                        4 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Good question Taurus$.  It's all about the odds.  Playing Power Ball gives you 67% better odds of winning.  Maybe that's where your answer lies.  Playing better odds = better chance of winning.  Boss the lottery with better odds!  :)

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #168790
                          September 17, 2015
                          4 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:16 am - IP Logged

JJ come on now.  With $15 million you would be living larger than Barack Obama.  He's "only" worth about $8 million!  LOL

Maryland
                            United States
                            Member #168790
                            September 17, 2015
                            4 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Power Ball is way better than Mega Millions because the odds are so much better.  67% better, which is massive.  Sure the jackpot is smaller.  But wouldn't you enjoy a handsome pay out of $15 million verses a lesser chance of earning $40 million?

Play the better odds all the time, every time...

LotteryBoss's avatar - cigar
                              Maryland
                              United States
                              Member #168792
                              September 17, 2015
                              1 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:32 am - IP Logged

What's a petty pot to you?  $15 million.  At that number you would be a rockstar floating on air and riding in a nice Bentley paid for in cash with on worries.  Living super large is what I'm talking about.  For real!!  You know that.