Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone have a system for picking numbers for the Jackpot.

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19903 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2015, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Or do you just choose the usual birthday or favorite numbers, and hope for the best. I have my own system which includes numbers from past winning Mega Millions  & Power ball numbers. Similar to how Brad Duke picked his own when he won. I only use it when I have free time since it takes several hours and when the jackpot is over $120 million or higher. Other times itss usually QP. I came close a few times with matching the right numbers. But now with PB increased odds, it's  going to be harder.

"I only use it when I have free time since it takes several hours and when the jackpot is over $120 million or higher. Other times it's usually QP."

Are the lotteries worth playing if you don't have time to use your system?  Beating those kinds of odds is never going to be easy.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    904 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2015, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

The Brad Duke Lottery System consisted of the following:

First he took the last 6 months of Powerball results. Then he figured out the 15 most commonly drawn numbers from those results.
    Then he used a wheeling system to combine those 15 numbers together.
    In a nutshell, that’s it.

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19903 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2015, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

First he took the last 6 months of Powerball results. Then he figured out the 15 most commonly drawn numbers from those results.

If only it was that easy for MM, I would go back to 04/14/2015, pick the 15 most popular numbers since that drawing, wheel them and play all 3003 combinations with all 15 mega balls for $45,045 and win that $93M jackpot.

One problem, nine numbers have hit six times or more and the next 15 have all hit five times and it would probably be my luck to pick the six that shouldn't be in the number pool and lose all of my $45K except for the 3003 combinations with the winning mega ball.

I think I will play all 15 mega balls with randomly picked combinations and hope I get lucky and win more than a dollar.

Evil Looking       

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #165541
        April 12, 2015
        554 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2015, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Well Brad Duck must have used his 15 most commonly drawn numbers, with some other criteria.

I think when he played PB, it also had about 20 less numbers.

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
          Member #567
          August 14, 2002
          485 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2015, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Even before the Powerball matrix had changed earlier this month, it was difficult to win any significant amount of money in the Powerball game, let alone the jackpot grand prize.  The odds are now 1 in 292,201,338.00!  Not only that, but the game is totally random!  I honestly believe that will never be a guaranteed way to beat the lottery.  Each combination has a equal chance to win the jackpot, but there are 292,201,338 combinations!  Most of the people who won the jackpot actually won by quick pick.  If anything, I would rather focus on going to a state where I could be anonymous and play a large number of quick picks.  I haven't purchased a lottery ticket or participated in a lottery group in at least three years.  Honestly, I would rather not win anything and live a normal life than win millions and have everyone just use me.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19903 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2015, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Even before the Powerball matrix had changed earlier this month, it was difficult to win any significant amount of money in the Powerball game, let alone the jackpot grand prize.  The odds are now 1 in 292,201,338.00!  Not only that, but the game is totally random!  I honestly believe that will never be a guaranteed way to beat the lottery.  Each combination has a equal chance to win the jackpot, but there are 292,201,338 combinations!  Most of the people who won the jackpot actually won by quick pick.  If anything, I would rather focus on going to a state where I could be anonymous and play a large number of quick picks.  I haven't purchased a lottery ticket or participated in a lottery group in at least three years.  Honestly, I would rather not win anything and live a normal life than win millions and have everyone just use me.

"Honestly, I would rather not win anything and live a normal life than win millions and have everyone just use me."

People will try to use you if they can whether you win a lottery jackpot or not.  I welcome the challenge of winning a lottery jackpot and telling everyone to go to hell.

Evil Looking       

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
              Member #142777
              May 18, 2013
              263 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2015, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

"Honestly, I would rather not win anything and live a normal life than win millions and have everyone just use me."

People will try to use you if they can whether you win a lottery jackpot or not.  I welcome the challenge of winning a lottery jackpot and telling everyone to go to hell.

Now your talking RJOh get him!LOL     Anyone saying they would rather not win a lottery for any reason is BS

Buy the way who is this cat Duke?  He won a jackpot buying 300 tickets for the winning draw?  I always get one mega millions quick pick.  Of course the exception over 15 or so years has been the 300 million mark.  Not 280.  not 290.  not 299.  300 million+.  Then i will throw a 5 buck at it and thats mega millions.

I only play powerball now at 300million+.  Going to 2 bucks a draw ran alot of people off from it.  They need to go back to a dollar but keep the odds high.

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19903 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2015, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Now your talking RJOh get him!LOL     Anyone saying they would rather not win a lottery for any reason is BS

Buy the way who is this cat Duke?  He won a jackpot buying 300 tickets for the winning draw?  I always get one mega millions quick pick.  Of course the exception over 15 or so years has been the 300 million mark.  Not 280.  not 290.  not 299.  300 million+.  Then i will throw a 5 buck at it and thats mega millions.

I only play powerball now at 300million+.  Going to 2 bucks a draw ran alot of people off from it.  They need to go back to a dollar but keep the odds high.

I know who Brad Duke is, I google his name.  As far as he buying 300 tickets to win his PB jackpot, you have to check that with someone else since that didn't come from me.

As far as someone not wishing to win a lottery jackpot, that's the chance everyone who buys lottery tickets take.  I've always assumed if one want to avoid winning a lottery jackpot then they don't play.

Evil Looking