Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why! is Marie Holmes wasting her money, baby I'm here, hehe

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 10 months ago by dddwww.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
wisconsin
United States
Member #130754
July 23, 2012
198 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2016, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

She's paid almost $1.5 million in bail bond fees. That's money she'll never get back. And if he skips town, she could easily loose most if not all that $21 million she put up.

Hot Sauce must have one heck of a hold on the girl and I fear he'll help her blow through that windfall before the decade is over.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
    Member #164603
    March 8, 2015
    599 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2016, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Such hypocrisy by all those condemning how she lives HER LIFE!

Where do you see hypocrisy in people scratching their had that someone bails someone else out who was in jail or possession of 8000 bags of heroin, amongst other charges?

Arizona
      United States
      Member #165073
      March 24, 2015
      220 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

With bail doubling each time, and a 10% fee, she can bail him out 5 more times. At the rate he's going, that's about 2 years.

Bahamas
        Member #82537
        November 16, 2009
        37 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2016, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Why are you scratching your head over what she does? Does it affect you? If that's the case then we understand.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          Gurnee, Illinois
          United States
          Member #49731
          February 12, 2007
          917 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2016, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I am currently temporarily living and working in a location outside of the US until that timeframe. Otherwise, I will have to enter into a lottery pool with my brother which is the only lottery pool I involve myself in.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
            Gurnee, Illinois
            United States
            Member #49731
            February 12, 2007
            917 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2016, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I don't think anyone had an issue with her bailing him out once...but three times! There is no judgement in that but anyone can see she is blowing through her money.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

Sweets1980's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
              Member #167601
              July 22, 2015
              103 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2016, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

All I can say is no one knows Marie history with her boyfriend he could have taken care of her when she was going threw the struggle an she's just helping who helped her when she wasn't a millionaire. I believe that she is gonna continue to be blessed regardless how many times she bail her man out.

Blessed & Highly Favored Blue Angel

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                Cordova,Al.
                United States
                Member #104482
                January 15, 2011
                4853 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2016, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

I think what Marie Holmes does with her money is her business. What I can't understand is why she is still with this man at all. He isn't a good role model for her children. I am sure some of them can read . Why drag your children through this? Is this the behavior you really want your children to learn? It okay, to continue to break the laws repeatedly. No No

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                  Member #164603
                  March 8, 2015
                  599 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2016, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Why are you scratching your head over what she does? Does it affect you? If that's the case then we understand.

Why do you care what I do? Does it affect you? If that's the case then we understand.

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1527 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2016, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't condemn Marie Holmes as stupid. The reason is because, I don't truly know her. I don't want to make the mistake of reading just a few facts about her unique life of 26 years, and coming up with the sum total of how stupid she is. I never met or seen a stupid person in my life. What I have seen is that people have the capacity to make great choices at times and these same people can also make "poor" choices at times. Who among us hasn't made a poor choice and maybe at times done it repeatedly?

The sum total of Marie's life is an accumulation of all the steps she took to put her in the right place at the right time to win the jackpot. She took the journey, hence she's earned it. Life, in its incomparable intelligence, deemed it so for Marie to win all that money, and in the end I've never seen Life be wasteful with its choices. What someone may prematurely call a "waste" is rather just a bend in an extraordinarily long chain of causes and effects whose outcomes are beyond anyone's capacity to predict.

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7295 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2016, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Such hypocrisy by all those condemning how she lives HER LIFE!

I Agree!

We have lots of experts who never won a jackpot that say how real jackpot winners should spend their winnings.

Sweets1980's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                        Member #167601
                        July 22, 2015
                        103 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2016, 12:51 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't condemn Marie Holmes as stupid. The reason is because, I don't truly know her. I don't want to make the mistake of reading just a few facts about her unique life of 26 years, and coming up with the sum total of how stupid she is. I never met or seen a stupid person in my life. What I have seen is that people have the capacity to make great choices at times and these same people can also make "poor" choices at times. Who among us hasn't made a poor choice and maybe at times done it repeatedly?

The sum total of Marie's life is an accumulation of all the steps she took to put her in the right place at the right time to win the jackpot. She took the journey, hence she's earned it. Life, in its incomparable intelligence, deemed it so for Marie to win all that money, and in the end I've never seen Life be wasteful with its choices. What someone may prematurely call a "waste" is rather just a bend in an extraordinarily long chain of causes and effects whose outcomes are beyond anyone's capacity to predict.

I Agree! you have said it all Amen kola!!

Blessed & Highly Favored Blue Angel

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1527 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2016, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! you have said it all Amen kola!!

Thank you Sweets1980!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
                            Member #149394
                            November 30, 2013
                            36 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

They say winning large sums of money doesn't usually change you for better or worse.  It only magnifies who you were all along.

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                              Happy California
                              United States
                              Member #157856
                              August 2, 2014
                              1503 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2016, 10:02 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Henry Ford said,"Money doesn't change a person it unmasks them."

Lottery winner Steven White said,"Winning is like tossing miracle grow on your character flaws."

Lottery winner Evelyn Adams said,"There is one word in the English language that I did not learn, NO."

Lottery winner Andrew Jackson "Jack," Whitaker said,"I would have been more secluded about it. Once you start giving it away there is no stopping it.

Good Luck to all LP Members for tonight's Power Ball draw!

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others