Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Luckiest States

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 11 months ago by noise-gate.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4110 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2016, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Wish some of that California Money Water would wash ashore up here in Oregon!

It comes and goes in cycles lulu. You guys just had your turn, and what a turn it was! Least you foget an Iraqi gentleman from half way around the world claims a jackpot prize or part thereof in Oregon. Co incidental- l think not! You guys are hugging the ocean as well. It's clear as crystal.....water!

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

lulu1feather's avatar - 2uehclf
    Oregon
    United States
    Member #168137
    August 17, 2015
    124 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2016, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

It comes and goes in cycles lulu. You guys just had your turn, and what a turn it was! Least you foget an Iraqi gentleman from half way around the world claims a jackpot prize or part thereof in Oregon. Co incidental- l think not! You guys are hugging the ocean as well. It's clear as crystal.....water!

Indeed it does! I had forgotten that one! Maybe the next big splash in the water we have, the money will actually stay here!LOL right here... like... all around me..$Naughty$

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4110 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2016, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Indeed it does! I had forgotten that one! Maybe the next big splash in the water we have, the money will actually stay here!LOL right here... like... all around me..$Naughty$

If l was a genie lulu- l would grant you your wish: ...However.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.