Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do Rng Computers Know What Numbers Not To Pick?

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 7 months ago by Tialuvslotto.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8790 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2016, 10:44 am - IP Logged

"they seem to hit all around the hot numbers."

Figure that in your strategy in selecting your numbers.

WHATT

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4102 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2016, 10:55 am - IP Logged

They programmed to give out #'s, that's it. Whether they hit or not is entirely up to you & chance.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
      Green Bay
      United States
      Member #169391
      October 15, 2015
      1238 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2016, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

They programmed to give out #'s, that's it. Whether they hit or not is entirely up to you & chance.

Its much more than that.  When I win, I'll post how I did it.  Wink

Never give up.  Banana

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4102 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Its much more than that.  When I win, I'll post how I did it.  Wink

How you did it? Unless the machine accepted monopoly money or Jennifer Lawrence rested her head on your shoulder- there  is no there there.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
          Green Bay
          United States
          Member #169391
          October 15, 2015
          1238 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2016, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

How you did it? Unless the machine accepted monopoly money or Jennifer Lawrence rested her head on your shoulder- there  is no there there.

What the hell are you talking about?

Never give up.  Banana

Igamble's avatar - spider
            nj
            United States
            Member #145657
            August 10, 2013
            974 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2016, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Those terminals now come equipped with "positronic matrix brains" so they are ultra fast and highly intelligent they are sort of brainiacs, so much, that their computing potential borders on the esoteric, it can almost be said that they can predict the future and know the hidden past.

They are called "quantum processing brain chips" or "QPBS"

They used to be worth $100,000,000 a piece, but now they are about $10,000 each, extremely cheap.

That is thanks to the brand new "Nanobot" production industry, which in itself is sort of a miracle.

They were invented (the chips) by a genius "E. T. Van Vogt"

As to the Nanobots it was a gigantic joint effort by most of those of the "Egghead Group" an international association of "Machine Men" that is how they like to call themselves, but they are humans.

Well, that is all that I know about that!

SF  Wink. loved it !

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
              Member #71120
              February 19, 2009
              1209 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2016, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Well if you dont know how to play or what to play why bother........Tn plays $5ooo.00 most all pay outs on pick 4...All of us us knows its rigged.We"ve been scammed for years.You can get it on p[aper at home not on a plat slips.....It's not a secret in Tennessee...People here are mad ,tired of it all...And people just keep feeding the scammers money..I dont get it.You cant win on numbers and now the scratch offs dont pay either...my friend cries all the time about losing so much money,I just tell him stop belly aching ....you're destroying your own life.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1272 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2016, 10:37 am - IP Logged

2nd prize: Jennifer Lawrence visits you in your home and rest her head on your shoulder for one hour and comforts you, saying "Really sorry you didn't win first prize".

Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4102 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2016, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

2nd prize: Jennifer Lawrence visits you in your home and rest her head on your shoulder for one hour and comforts you, saying "Really sorry you didn't win first prize".

That too MW..Big Smile

Think's avatar - lightbulb
                    Marquette, MI
                    United States
                    Member #20541
                    August 20, 2005
                    705 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2016, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

That's wrong.

Generally it is wrong.

However a Tipton can program numbers to show up and a Tipton could also program a block so that certain combinations DON'T show up.

In some states it can depend on whether you are a friend or a foe of a Tipton as to whether combinations show up or not.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7295 Posts
                      Posted: April 13, 2016, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

By programming the RNG to create a combination, all the other 29,144,841 combinations have no chance of winning the jackpot. It wasn't like the PB fortune cookie drawing.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                        Member #165541
                        April 12, 2015
                        541 Posts
                        Posted: April 13, 2016, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Interesting question.

Ditto.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                          Member #165541
                          April 12, 2015
                          541 Posts
                          Posted: April 13, 2016, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Been keeping track of Wisconsin supercash numbers for a very long time.  The trend seems to be a good strategy, but when the numbers come up, they seem to hit all around the hot numbers.  WI lottery says their computers are isolated and off-line to prevent hacking.   But somehow I think prior to the drawing, the computers know which numbers are most drawn and they pick other numbers to reduce winners.  Any computer geeks out there know whats going on?

I resent being called a geek!

Certainly its possible.  But harder to prove.

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            WA
                            United States
                            Member #122238
                            January 27, 2012
                            179 Posts
                            Posted: April 13, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

you're asking a question that only the "house" knows the answers to. If you believe your readings of the trending on numbers are what you think they are, then don't play that game. It's a money maker system for the house.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

CR, IA
                              United States
                              Member #174315
                              April 13, 2016
                              3 Posts
                              Posted: April 13, 2016, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

The problem is not with the RNG itself - that is (or should be) entirely random.  Depending on the setup, there are ways to tell either it or the system taking its bits and alter them as Iowa proved.  People are the broken link and always will be when it comes to any game of chance but MUCH more so with RNG because it is behind closed doors.  The ONLY way I would ever waste money on an RNG game is if it is a random hardware ONLY machine built by IGT (with chips and no alterable software on the chips) and if it ran continuously, providing the bits produced as a downloadable file, every day.  Then anyone could use some very simple entropy programs to check the bits.  Also, it would need to have an interface with ONE control for the operator...a button on top which they hit at the time of the drawing.  It shows (3,4,5,or how many ever) numbers on an LCD or LED digits.  It would be built like a tank and audited every day by a third party to make sure not only that the entropy is correct but also that the box itself had not been tampered with. It would have an external (output only) USB stick that gets replaced every day with the days bits on it that is then sneaker-netted to their website for download.  If they can do all of that then I will play an RNG game...otherwise ball games only.