Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the BEST and What is the WORST of LP?

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 9 months ago by SilverLion.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Albany, GA
United States
Member #100611
November 15, 2010
10284 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2016, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Try filling in X with the correct number so you don't be 1-off. X has meaning. Wink

I totally get your triads.  They're very reasonable, based on something that can be articulated in a way that makes sense, usually not more than a line of 5 to 10 and not bouncing off the walls in every possible direction. And you're very judicial in your use or non-use of clapping hands or banging hammers, lol, I've never used them.

Funtimz's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
    Member #165244
    March 30, 2015
    229 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2016, 5:59 am - IP Logged

95% of Society is that way!

So does that make it ok?

Take Risks: If you win, you'll be happy.  If you lose, you will be wiser...

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51178 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

So does that make it ok?

It's a learned behavior!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

cbr$'s avatar - maren
        Cordova,Al.
        United States
        Member #104482
        January 15, 2011
        5433 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2016, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Duchess69, (I am not afraid to name names..) if I was you, I would stop posting the triads in the Ga thread since noone believes that you are winning from your method...

Sherita & Duchess 69 I see a win , win in this particular situation. Both of you,
        could produce a GA. thread next month in your own style. Which will benefit all
        the Lottery Post members as well as the viewer. Then it the end of the month
        take a poll. Find out what the viewers & members find useful & what things still
        need to be explain so a beginner player or a season vet can use your thread.
        As far as I Know there don't seen to be a limit on different views of what people
        believe is going to show up in a state. "Let have fun with this concept."Banana
          LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
          Ontario
          Canada
          Member #109243
          April 9, 2011
          31439 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2016, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

What I find highly irritating are what I call the daily "innuendo winners". These are the posters that claim a win after every draw but hold no winning tickets ! There is one particular poster in GA  (that shall remain unnamed) that will post anywhere from 50 to 100 random "triads" for Cash 4 "good for 5 draws" (500-1000 potential picks) and then has the audacity to invariably shower herself with self-accolades by coming out after each and  every draw with the "clapping hands" or "little banging hammer" emoticons  to give the (false) impression that she is winning every draw even though she only posted 3 correct digits with an appended 'X' (unknown). Nobody really believes it, but some feel obliged to give the obligatory "congrats" because she posted 3 correct digits and therefore expects recognition (?) It is admittedly a lot easier to claim a win this way, but unfortunately, three correct digits in GA Cash 4 doesn't pay a dime ! I never found a play slip yet that allowed you to mark an 'X'.  This is especially irritating for those of that are serious about winning and study hard to post only exact order picks, but still,  more often than not, end up being 1-offed every draw. As far as I am concerned, posting three digits with an appended X from a field of 500-1000 potential Cash 4 plays is tantamount to nothing more than being 1-offed and is certainly no cause for celebration. Nor is it the appropriate occasion to bring out the clapping hands or banging hammer. Being 1-offed irritates me to no end and I fail to understand why anyone would think otherwise or expect to be congratulated (?)

I Agree!

The Triads In My View Are Seen The Same Way That Pairs Are In Pick3

Sure You Can Post 20 Or 30 Pairs...One Of Them Will Hit

And If It Hits In The Way You Posted It(Normally Ascending)

You've Got Yourself A Straight..Nevermind Front Pair Or back Pair

It's Funny When They Just Realized It Though

What's It Called??...Hammer Time Or Party Time SmashDanceSmashCheersSmashBanana

Albany, GA
            United States
            Member #100611
            November 15, 2010
            10284 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

The Triads In My View Are Seen The Same Way That Pairs Are In Pick3

Sure You Can Post 20 Or 30 Pairs...One Of Them Will Hit

And If It Hits In The Way You Posted It(Normally Ascending)

You've Got Yourself A Straight..Nevermind Front Pair Or back Pair

It's Funny When They Just Realized It Though

What's It Called??...Hammer Time Or Party Time SmashDanceSmashCheersSmashBanana

my point exactly !

But if anyone (especially me) fails to give the obligatory 'congrats' or dares to even go so far as to point out this glaring fallacy about the so-called "HOT TRIADS", then you start being shunned and are immediately  labeled as being "neeeegative,"

don't forget about the clapping hands !  Hurray!

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
              Ontario
              Canada
              Member #109243
              April 9, 2011
              31439 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

my point exactly !

But if anyone (especially me) fails to give the obligatory 'congrats' or dares to even go so far as to point out this glaring fallacy about the so-called "HOT TRIADS", then you start being shunned and are immediately  labeled as being "neeeegative,"

don't forget about the clapping hands !  Hurray!

Don't Worry About It KAL

Just Play Your Own Game

Isn't That What It's All About...Winning?

Post Your Winners To Prove Your Point

Who Cares If It's Boxed Or Straight

A Win Is A Win Is A Win

Ignore The Naysayers,They Are Bringing You Down With Them,

You Don't Have To Say How You Got It,Just That You Got It

Then It's Smash DanceBananaParty

Albany, GA
                United States
                Member #100611
                November 15, 2010
                10284 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Don't Worry About It KAL

Just Play Your Own Game

A Win Is A Win Is A Win

Thanks for the comments. It is indeed about winning. And I've been doing as you suggest for years. The numbers I post are calculated for STR hits, but I will gladly take a box any draw and be able to cash it in since there will most certainly be 4 digits on the winning tickets !

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Vtracs is My Game!
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #3617
                  February 6, 2004
                  7497 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:16 pm - IP Logged
                  Sherita & Duchess 69 I see a win , win in this particular situation. Both of you,
                  could produce a GA. thread next month in your own style. Which will benefit all
                  the Lottery Post members as well as the viewer. Then it the end of the month
                  take a poll. Find out what the viewers & members find useful & what things still
                  need to be explain so a beginner player or a season vet can use your thread.
                  As far as I Know there don't seen to be a limit on different views of what people
                  believe is going to show up in a state. "Let have fun with this concept."Banana

Thanks cbr$! I have had many Ga and Multi states threads here in the past but now I have my own private forum of which Duchess is a part of! 

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Albany, GA
                    United States
                    Member #100611
                    November 15, 2010
                    10284 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the comments. It is indeed about winning. And I've been doing as you suggest for years. The numbers I post are calculated for STR hits, but I will gladly take a box any draw and be able to cash it in since there will most certainly be 4 digits on the winning tickets !

And at the end of the day, most players are going to play their own numbers anyway, regardless of what anyone else may have posted. I don't put my numbers out there with a recommendation that anybody play them, just posting what I think might hit, no attached innuendo of BIG MONEY, $$$$$, party time or 'guaranteed' hit within next three draws or whatever in an attempt to seek attention or gain followers. Not flashy enough for some folks though.

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                      Member #109074
                      April 5, 2011
                      3594 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

And at the end of the day, most players are going to play their own numbers anyway, regardless of what anyone else may have posted. I don't put my numbers out there with a recommendation that anybody play them, just posting what I think might hit, no attached innuendo of BIG MONEY, $$$$$, party time or 'guaranteed' hit within next three draws or whatever in an attempt to seek attention or gain followers. Not flashy enough for some folks though.

play your game I'll play mind I never done or said anything negative to you Kal ,but you took a jab at me so let's just move on.....

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Albany, GA
                        United States
                        Member #100611
                        November 15, 2010
                        10284 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

play your game I'll play mind I never done or said anything negative to you Kal ,but you took a jab at me so let's just move on.....

You've been taking thinly veiled/ indirect jabs at me for years. But scroll to the bottom of the 1st page of this thread to see what prompted me to leave any comments here in this first place. That's all, no further comments necessary.

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                          Member #109074
                          April 5, 2011
                          3594 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

You've been taking thinly veiled/ indirect jabs at me for years. But scroll to the bottom of the 1st page of this thread to see what prompted me to leave any comments here in this first place. That's all, no further comments necessary.

If you feel that way then ooooh well you know good and well who is the main source with this issue put yourself in his shoe now you see how it feels..

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Albany, GA
                            United States
                            Member #100611
                            November 15, 2010
                            10284 Posts
                            Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

If you feel that way then ooooh well you know good and well who is the main source with this issue put yourself in his shoe now you see how it feels..

No, sorry I'm not a BS artist

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                              Member #146028
                              August 22, 2013
                              851 Posts
                              Posted: April 19, 2016, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Don't Worry About It KAL

Just Play Your Own Game

A Win Is A Win Is A Win

Greetings, LottoBux

I remember you from the "Dash For Cash" thread over a year ago. You filled in for lotterybraker when his computer crashed. It's funny what goes on nowadays but I also remember each participant being assigned $75.00 (?) at the beginning of the week. And if you lost all of your money during the course of the week you were out until the next week. No one seems to realize that there were some really good systems on display there. But that was yesterday and yesterday's gone !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie