Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Challenge - what do you see?

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 6 months ago by alsports2000.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2016, 10:06 am - IP Logged

I've been down this road before.
I'm offering a revolutionary way of analyzing lottery game history that probably doesn't ring any bells among average players who are comfortable using mathematics and filters.
I'm also sure that there are folks who might think that I'm suggesting they would have to view every drawing in order to create the space, or Gap log, also known as a Hotsheet.
Actually, the Gap string is created using a simple procedure.
But before getting into that let me stress that a substitution workout mandates that data be compiled according to specific rules of procedure.
Deviations would create errors and faulty guesswork.
Here is the definition and procedures for Gap string creation in the Substitution world.
Graph paper required.
Definition:
Gap is the number of Active graph cells between an item added to a list and the same item
that is already on the list.
Active cell - a cell containing a single digit, a letter or other recurring data.
InActive cell - a cell that has been 'marked off' in some way to indicate that it is NOT to be
counted during the processing.
InActive cells retain their positions.
Because data in a cell may be used for other purposes, it is important that
the cell remain legible.
Gaps are normally logged in columns, as opposed to rows.
While there can be many Gap columns, only two are needed for lottery analysis.
The following is a Sample, not an actual log, using Alpha Signatures A, B, C, Gap 1 and Gap 2
To ensure that all possibilities are listed, the column headers and initial inputs are:
AS  G1  G2
A     1    1
B     2    2
C     3    3
Add a new A.
Count the Active cells between the A added and the A already on the list.
The Count is '3'
Mark off the older A, and enter 3 in the G1 column.
AS  G1 G2
A*   1    1
B     2    2
C     3    3
A     3   
(The * is used to show the cell has been marked off)
Count the Active cells between 3 added to the G1 column and enter the count in the G2 column.
Mark off the older 3 in the G1 column and enter 1 in the G2 column.
AS  G1 G2
A*   1    1
B     2    2
C     3*  3
A     3    1
It is not necessary to mark off repeat data in the G2 column, unless a user has identified a
need for a G3 column. (There are no reasons, trust me!)
As more Alpha Sigs are added, the list becomes a mix of Unmarked and Marked cells.
The important thing to remember is that there can never be more than 3 Active cells
in each column.
Gaps lists are present in just about all of the Substitution Workout tracking logs.
It may seem difficult, but it quickly becomes something that can be done with ease.
In fact, you know for sure how to do it, or, it isn't going to work and you could end up making wrong guesses.

Here are the current Gaps for the current Pick 3 game.

L#    G1  G2
   1.   2.   2
3.   3.    3
3.   1.   3
1.   2.   3
1.   3.   2
2.   3.   3
3.   3.   1
1.   3.   1
1.   1.   2
2.   3.   2
2.   1    2
3    3.   2
2.   2.  3
1    3    2
2    2    2
These columns will line up properly when the data is logged on graph paper.
Note. The '.' (period) means the digit has been Marked Off and is NOT counted during subsequent processing
At any point in time there should be three unmarked digits in the L# and G1 columns.
If you have more or fewer than 3, you have made a mistake.
Moreover, the unmarked digits in L# column must be 1, 2 and 3.
Same for the G1 column.
These Main A, Hotsheet entries are valid for Texas Pick 3 combined drawings and are current as of 0521 drawing.
You are no doubt asking how this data can be used to choose digits for play.
If you are a systems player and familiar with lottery data you should know that you can use the L# and Gap data to
create a variety of FOLLOWER tracking logs that will generate useful TRENDS.
The general routine is:
1. Using other Follower tracking logs, you have decided that the next winning combination
could, repeat, could contain an A digit (1, 2 or 3)
2. You analyze your associated Follower tracking logs and choose, or guess, the digit that, according to your logs and INTELLECT, is the best choice.
3. You are choosing 1 of 3 possibilities.
4. If your data suggests there will be 2 A digits, and you have already chosen one digit, then you evaluate the data for the remaining two digits, or choose 1 of 2 possibilities.
Believe me when I say that over time you will soon become very efficient at analyzing lottery data and making good choices.
You won't always make the correct choices, because there is no way to know for sure which digits will come out of the mixing vessel exit gate.
The same general procedures apply to the 'B' and 'C' digits.
However, the Main C Hotsheet has 4 digits, making it more difficult to come up with the
right choices. But, again, you learn via experience, your intellect and LUCK.
To give you some idea of how many tracking logs you will need to create:
Game History
Main A
Main B
Main C
Alpha Doubles
L# Doubles
Play Sheets
The Main data sheets also include a "Rap Sheet" that track the Alpha and Numerical
Signatures.
Please note that except for counting cells in the Gap process there are NO algorithms, mathematical formulae, roots, sums, high, lows, VTRACS, odds, probability, pairs, triples, and any other current methods, required.
Basically, you are choosing one digit at a time, and the correct answers can be found in the
tracking charts.
Making good choices means making money!
Thanks for your interest.
    San Angelo, Texas
    United States
    Member #1097
    January 31, 2003
    1394 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2016, 1:26 pm - IP Logged
    I'm guessing that the poor response means there are more folks watching actual drawings than I had thought.
    I'm also guessing that the absence of any evidence suggesting the drawings are being manipulated by some unseen mathematical force isn't going to deter those who believe otherwise.
    I didn't realize that the Texas pre-test drawing results are being posted an hour or more before the official drawing. That's good to know for those who believe the tests have a role in lottery analysis.
    I had hoped that given that there are 175,046 LP members, one or more would demonstrate interest in a substitution workout, but, apparently detailed analysis of drawing history using systematic tracking charts is too much for a majority of players. Too bad.
    Before closing this thread, I need to say I have made some upgrades to the substitution workout.
    What I did was adopt the 3Sum strategy to use the lottery's randomness against itself, as suggested by JADELottery posted in the Mathematics Forum.
    It's not quite the same but nonetheless a different approach that has helped me find better answers to the What's Next? questions. 
    No, I'm not going to provide the details here except to say that several new tracking charts are required, which adds to time it takes to keep the workout current.
    The upside of the added work is more and better clues, and that's what's winning is all about.
    It's just really surprising what you can see when you break a game down into smaller pieces.
      RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2016, 5:57 pm - IP Logged
      I'm guessing that the poor response means there are more folks watching actual drawings than I had thought.
      I'm also guessing that the absence of any evidence suggesting the drawings are being manipulated by some unseen mathematical force isn't going to deter those who believe otherwise.
      I didn't realize that the Texas pre-test drawing results are being posted an hour or more before the official drawing. That's good to know for those who believe the tests have a role in lottery analysis.
      I had hoped that given that there are 175,046 LP members, one or more would demonstrate interest in a substitution workout, but, apparently detailed analysis of drawing history using systematic tracking charts is too much for a majority of players. Too bad.
      Before closing this thread, I need to say I have made some upgrades to the substitution workout.
      What I did was adopt the 3Sum strategy to use the lottery's randomness against itself, as suggested by JADELottery posted in the Mathematics Forum.
      It's not quite the same but nonetheless a different approach that has helped me find better answers to the What's Next? questions. 
      No, I'm not going to provide the details here except to say that several new tracking charts are required, which adds to time it takes to keep the workout current.
      The upside of the added work is more and better clues, and that's what's winning is all about.
      It's just really surprising what you can see when you break a game down into smaller pieces.

"I'm guessing that the poor response means there are more folks watching actual drawings than I had thought."

You should try again after you've won a lottery jackpot using your information.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2016, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

bobby, I'm not sure what to make of this but, I do know that the pre-test results certainly play an important role here. They are the basis for a decent approach to the game and I think most people know this by now as I provided some detail on as to why it works. If needed. I can search the link and provide it for reference.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
          Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #169723
          October 29, 2015
          879 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2016, 9:14 am - IP Logged

I wonder how many people would have won with the numbers drawn in the pre-test drawings.

What?

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1649 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2016, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I wonder how many people would have won with the numbers drawn in the pre-test drawings.

What?

Yes, this is kinda what I'm driving at. We're dealing with numbers and combinations here and the corresponding payouts are represented by those combinations. After all the pre and post test draws, if applicable, they can assess just how much money is made or lost on that straight, those pairs, and boxed combos based on averages from past payouts. I believe, contrary to their suggestion of randomness and integrity of the game, that pre-tests are a mechanism to maximize their profits based on probable results on each pre-test. As such, it will minimize losses on high payout combinations probability. Each time they draw from those chambers, they both minimize and maximize some form of a result in the end because the balls are still being drawn out and the 'law of probability' still applies. It's what one doesn't see and factor in that's at play here in my opinion.

#lotto-4-a-living

San Angelo, Texas
              United States
              Member #1097
              January 31, 2003
              1394 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2016, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

What?

There are 6 pre-tests for the Texas 6/54 Lotto game.

The official winning combination for 05/28/16 drawing is: 1.7.10.37.43.45

I compared the winning integers to the 36 pre-test integers.

1 - 0
              7 - 1
              10 - 0
              37 - 1
              43 - 1
              45 - 0

Matches on same line - 0

Folks who chose to play the test integers lost - big time!!

Thanks for your interest!

Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1649 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2016, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

1 - 0
                7 - 1
                10 - 0
                37 - 1
                43 - 1
                45 - 0

Matches on same line - 0

Yep, because:

-Each time they draw from those chambers, they both minimize and maximize some form of a result in the end because the balls are still being drawn out and the 'law of probability' still applies.-

May not happen every single time but, an expected +/- result will take place when implementing such procedures.

#lotto-4-a-living

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2016, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

1 - 0
                  7 - 1
                  10 - 0
                  37 - 1
                  43 - 1
                  45 - 0

Matches on same line - 0

"Folks who chose to play the test integers lost - big time!!"

That's usually true for folks who chooses to play combinations already drawn whether pretest or previous drawing results.

Evil Looking       

San Angelo, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1097
                    January 31, 2003
                    1394 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2016, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

That's usually true for folks who chooses to play combinations already drawn whether pretest or previous drawing results.

Good point, RJOH

Maintaining game history tracking logs for the winning combinations require lot of time, effort and application of good lottery analysis techniques.

Why someone would want to track six pre-test combinations to avoid choosing previous combinations is beyond my comprehension.

There are only 4 pre-tests for the pick 3/4 games, but, again, why would anyone want to maintain up to 4 additional workouts that can't win anything!

My opinion is that the tests have a purpose for the lottery folks, but no purpose whatever for the players.

So, when it comes to assigning values in a substitution workout, the tests get a big fat ZERO and are totally and completely ignored.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1649 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2016, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you and I are essentially saying the same thing with different wording. Hell, what do I know? Wink Anyhow, I'll beg to slightly differ on your assertion about pre-test and official draw combinations having no bearing. Every official result, or, every other official result will contain one number from the last set of results. This is consistent except on very rare occasions and you'll find that it prevails on Pick3/4, PB, and MM's draws...just check. This is the reason why I said that this approach is a decent start to a fairly reliable system.

Anytime a player can pretty much guarantee themselves (1) number matched, they're enroute to a win at some point. We had this discussion a while back in a thread titled 'Indicators' which was headed by CoinToss. I said the same thing then and provided examples because it's just fact. Minimize and maximize...

#lotto-4-a-living

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19830 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2016, 10:02 am - IP Logged

What?

Probably more than won with the official drawing since there are more of them. 

I suspect one reason to post them is to give the losers comfort that they might have won if their timing was different.

Evil Looking       

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                          Pharr, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #107
                          August 23, 2001
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2016, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I read all of Bobby's info and it all sounds so promising but I am in first grade and he is in graduate school sort of speak. I am not making excuses but I am a visual learner and repetitive at that. I am absolutely positive that his way, method of working the pick 3/4 combinations work but I am not very intelligent as to master his work. He is very very good at what he does..wishing him nothing less then success....Group Hug