Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3> Odds 1/1000,1/67 , 1/33 is your filter for str8

Topic closed. 64 replies. Last post 4 months ago by bigdaddy.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
3927 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Ideal>Total combo for P3 is 1000picks, hence the ratio is 1/1000. How do you interpret this from filter perspective? Is the ratio 1/1000 constant for each draw cycle with respect to what data size? Does the ratio 1/1000 assumes each pick will be drawn within 0 to 999 cycles? Can one assume, filtering previous 999 picks can get your  next str hit? That's this sound logical?.

Consider a scenario where you know the start date of pick 3 draws of  a State X, if current total draws is 999,can you with certainty wage the remaining pick? Can the ratio 1/1000 be  written as  First/1000?

Your comments  before I continue.

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1076 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2016, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Ideal>Total combo for P3 is 1000picks, hence the ratio is 1/1000. How do you interpret this from filter perspective? Is the ratio 1/1000 constant for each draw cycle with respect to what data size? Does the ratio 1/1000 assumes each pick will be drawn within 0 to 999 cycles? Can one assume, filtering previous 999 picks can get your  next str hit? That's this sound logical?.

Consider a scenario where you know the start date of pick 3 draws of  a State X, if current total draws is 999,can you with certainty wage the remaining pick? Can the ratio 1/1000 be  written as  First/1000?

Your comments  before I continue.

It doesn't take 1000 drawing for each of the 1000 straight numbers to come out.

On 1000 draws some numbers don't come out.

Some come out one time (once).

And some come out more than once.

I don't have the real stats and probably can't get them either.

But it should be as I posted.

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1076 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2016, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

All 1000 straight numbers are equal, that is the same, there is no reason why some of them should come more often than others.

But it is possible that for some reason some might come out more often than others.

The odds should always be the same on each and every draw, that is 1/1000 regardless of what came before, but in "real" life it might not be like that.

The past draws don't lie, that is the only truth out there, lottery and prediction - wise.

United States
        Member #132100
        August 26, 2012
        1076 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2016, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

As to filters, well, it is in a way the same as the straight pick 3 numbers themselves.

Both the straight pick 3 numbers and the filters are just "patterns".

On a given section of draws, some patterns don't come out at all, some come out once and some come out more than once.

It is the same as with the digits and with the full numbers, such is life.

Why? Who knows, but that is the way that it is.

The past draws and their stats don't lie.

Fernando.

United States
          Member #116344
          September 8, 2011
          3927 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

On 1000 draws some numbers don't come out.

Some come out one time (once).

And some come out more than once.

I don't have the real stats and probably can't get them either.

But it should be as I posted.

Sure , for any draw cycle, the assumed chance remains constant, but some draws does not come out, and some come out more than once, how do one adjust or account for odds of the frequent ones?

Why not?

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1076 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Sure , for any draw cycle, the assumed chance remains constant, but some draws does not come out, and some come out more than once, how do one adjust or account for odds of the frequent ones?

Why not?

"It doesn't take 1000 drawing for each of the 1000 straight numbers to come out."

"Why not?"

Because one draw, doesn't have anything to do with any other draw at any other time before.

The chance remains as 1/1000 ALL of the time.

That is how "Statistical Chance" works, always has.

United States
              Member #116344
              September 8, 2011
              3927 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

All 1000 straight numbers are equal, that is the same, there is no reason why some of them should come more often than others.

But it is possible that for some reason some might come out more often than others.

The odds should always be the same on each and every draw, that is 1/1000 regardless of what came before, but in "real" life it might not be like that.

The past draws don't lie, that is the only truth out there, lottery and prediction - wise.

All 1000 straight numbers are equal, that is the same, there is no reason why some of them should come more often than others.  But it is possible that for some reason some might come out more often than others.

There should be a reason, case in point, in a coin flip, the assumed ratio is 50H/50T, but after n flips the  ratio changes(may have more H than T).

United States
                Member #132100
                August 26, 2012
                1076 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

"How do one adjust or account for odds of the frequent ones?"

That is what some people would like to know about.

There is no other way than to study the past draws, their patterns and their stats, of course you need to know how to study them, what you are looking for and how to interpret what you see-find.

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello Adobe 78, you can do the cycle of the 3 positions of pick3
                  From 0 to 9 each digit then join to create betting
                  The probability that a random drawing shows the positions
                    Following the Gauss curve, central range of probalidades
                    No matter 1/1000 or 1/10 (0-9) position by position
                  A closed loop is when at least one digit is drawn
                  The law does not apply in Belford lotteries because of this

United States
                    Member #132100
                    August 26, 2012
                    1076 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

All 1000 straight numbers are equal, that is the same, there is no reason why some of them should come more often than others.  But it is possible that for some reason some might come out more often than others.

There should be a reason, case in point, in a coin flip, the assumed ratio is 50H/50T, but after n flips the  ratio changes(may have more H than T).

In a mechanical drawing the reason is all physical (mechanical) so to speak.

There are a multitude of factors involved in the selection of the 3 balls, they are all mechanical-physical reasons, Sir Isaac Newton and or Albert Einstein maybe could explain better, cause I sure can't.

On RNG based drawings there are also reasons, reasons having to do with the production of numbers by the use of RNGs, either way, it all comes to having the same or almost the same results, there will always be something sort of like a bias, but more like a changing bias as the sequence of the drawings progress.

I am not quite as learned as to be able to exactly explain the way(s), but perhaps others can't explain any better than myself. So just take what I say.

Probably I am as high an authority on pick 3 and lottery prediction as you will ever find, maybe, but just maybe.

United States
                      Member #116344
                      September 8, 2011
                      3927 Posts
                      Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

"It doesn't take 1000 drawing for each of the 1000 straight numbers to come out."

"Why not?"

Because one draw, doesn't have anything to do with any other draw at any other time before.

The chance remains as 1/1000 ALL of the time.

That is how "Statistical Chance" works, always has.

Very True. The ideal is to run my own draws creating my FIRST PICK out of N(N could be 1000,220,720 ,,,). I may need a software to filter many previous draws.

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1076 Posts
                        Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

It all comes down to physics.

For every action there is a re-action maybe of equal value, but of opposite force (?) and there are a multitude of actions that produce the reactions that make the winning lottery number(s).

Maybe even the most astute and learned person could not exactly explain what and how it happens, but it does produce what we see on the past history of the winning numbers.

All that I can say is: Study the past winning numbers, cause they and the "make-up" the physical make-up of the game is all that we have to go by with.

United States
                          Member #132100
                          August 26, 2012
                          1076 Posts
                          Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Very True. The ideal is to run my own draws creating my FIRST PICK out of N(N could be 1000,220,720 ,,,). I may need a software to filter many previous draws.

While you can filter OUT many previous draws, the stats would show, that a given part of the time, it is only more or less safe to filter out a given number of past draws and that will or could change in time, you would filter out so many draws and you would fail some portion of the time and you would win a portion of the time also, but the problem here is that there are 1000 straight numbers and they only pay $500 for a winning straight number.

So that on or by itself is not enough.

United States
                            Member #116344
                            September 8, 2011
                            3927 Posts
                            Posted: July 16, 2016, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello Adobe 78, you can do the cycle of the 3 positions of pick3
                            From 0 to 9 each digit then join to create betting
                            The probability that a random drawing shows the positions
                              Following the Gauss curve, central range of probalidades
                              No matter 1/1000 or 1/10 (0-9) position by position
                            A closed loop is when at least one digit is drawn
                            The law does not apply in Belford lotteries because of this

Thanks, dr san.

United States
                              Member #132100
                              August 26, 2012
                              1076 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2016, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Also, you know that when you filter out "filter-patterns" you are also filtering out numbers, in this particular case straight pick 3 numbers.

So you are not restricted to just filtering out the straight pick 3 numbers DIRECTLY.

You do need to filter out patterns such as digits, pairs, Even-Odd, Low-High, Sums, Widths, Etc.