Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My method

Topic closed. 173 replies. Last post 4 months ago by scotty921.

Page 1 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
South Florida
United States
Member #175617
June 26, 2016
116 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2016, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

my method for tonight

Been using the 317 method for Florida since May 1st 2016, so far a total of $1900.00. 9 out of 10 times the number is off the highlighted number, problem is zeroing in on what's going to show. The play 4 ,  9 out of 10 times the winning cash 3 is right beside the winning play 4.

Last hit was 468 straight for a $1.00 ($500)

Most of the time the winning play 4 is on the cash 3 list off the highlighted. hope that makes sense. here's the workout I have for tonight 07/24/2016

South Florida
    United States
    Member #175617
    June 26, 2016
    116 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2016, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Sorry tried to flip the image in the editor, wont let me change it now. when the numbers come out tonight you will see what I mean about the numbers being off the highlighted 1's and in the play 4 1's also. any help on trying to narrow it down even more would be beneficial to us all here in Florida. Thanks.

moneypot's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Ms. Potts
      Inkster
      United States
      Member #175825
      July 6, 2016
      25 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2016, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello scotty, Can you explain how to use the 317 method. Thanks

#Everybody gets a turn#Party

South Florida
        United States
        Member #175617
        June 26, 2016
        116 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2016, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

winner example

Here's is the example of a win I had on 7-14-2016.  My best guess is that 8 out of 10 times numbers are there on both. they change every drawing (the workout).

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2016, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

winner example

Here's is the example of a win I had on 7-14-2016.  My best guess is that 8 out of 10 times numbers are there on both. they change every drawing (the workout).

Am I understanding this correctly .... You are doing a +317 Rundown for Pick 3, and a +6412 Rundown for Pick 4, using Lottery Math ???

South Florida
            United States
            Member #175617
            June 26, 2016
            116 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Am I understanding this correctly .... You are doing a +317 Rundown for Pick 3, and a +6412 Rundown for Pick 4, using Lottery Math ???

I guess , I'm only about 2 1/2 months into this but I found to trust this list more than anything. I have never won any kind of cash 3 before doing this list.

I place 317 (always) on top so I don't get confused and then place that day's or night's winning draw under it, then add. When you get to a 2 digit number you use the second digit. example is 8+8=16 , you write down the second digit of 6 , just keep going until you reach the days winning number at the end and stop.

You get The highlighted digit 0 through 9  by adding ( the month 7 and today's date 24 ) = 31 so you would use the 1 and highlight it. look for numbers around or off the 1. you do the same with play 4. you can see on the winning photo where the cash 3 is on play 4 beside the winning play 4.

the play 4 method is different depending on what comes out. I will post tomorrow's midday sometime tonight after tonight's draw.

The biggest problem I have is figuring out which 3 numbers are likely to come out that are around (must be 3 numbers connected to the highlighted, no spaces between). I got the 468 from lotto post and it was on the list so i played it. the order of them is a different beast in its self due to i always play straight $1.00 bets. really stinks when you get all 3 but not in order.

reddog's avatar - patch
              Greensboro, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #1616
              June 5, 2003
              1285 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2016, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

I guess , I'm only about 2 1/2 months into this but I found to trust this list more than anything. I have never won any kind of cash 3 before doing this list.

I place 317 (always) on top so I don't get confused and then place that day's or night's winning draw under it, then add. When you get to a 2 digit number you use the second digit. example is 8+8=16 , you write down the second digit of 6 , just keep going until you reach the days winning number at the end and stop.

You get The highlighted digit 0 through 9  by adding ( the month 7 and today's date 24 ) = 31 so you would use the 1 and highlight it. look for numbers around or off the 1. you do the same with play 4. you can see on the winning photo where the cash 3 is on play 4 beside the winning play 4.

the play 4 method is different depending on what comes out. I will post tomorrow's midday sometime tonight after tonight's draw.

The biggest problem I have is figuring out which 3 numbers are likely to come out that are around (must be 3 numbers connected to the highlighted, no spaces between). I got the 468 from lotto post and it was on the list so i played it. the order of them is a different beast in its self due to i always play straight $1.00 bets. really stinks when you get all 3 but not in order.

What do you mean when you say that when you get to a 2 digit number? Where would be the 2 digit number located? In your rundown or in the last winning number?

US Flag

South Florida
                United States
                Member #175617
                June 26, 2016
                116 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2016, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

What do you mean when you say that when you get to a 2 digit number? Where would be the 2 digit number located? In your rundown or in the last winning number?

When you write down the 317 and circle it , now place the winning number of that day or night draw under it. start adding the winning number to the 317, one digit at a time for example say the winning number is 555 now place that under 317 and start adding 7 + 5 =12 now place the 2 under the 5. you keep adding off the 317.

317   Circled

555   Winning #

___+

862 +317  Equals

___+

162 +317

always adding off the 317, then you get the next drawing's sheet to pick your numbers from. after adding everything off of the 317 you don't use it anymore to find your numbers for that upcoming drawing. when you start picking numbers off the highlighted number you don't use the 317 for that. just keep adding your sum to 317 till you reach you winning number at the bottom and stop. think it will be 11 lines of numbers. if you go past 11 lines your adding wrong somewhere.

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
                  Broken Arrow, OK
                  United States
                  Member #155206
                  May 11, 2014
                  1875 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2016, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

This is the same method I have been using for Pick-3 for quite a while now and it DOES work as advertised!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #175617
                    June 26, 2016
                    116 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2016, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

This is the same method I have been using for Pick-3 for quite a while now and it DOES work as advertised!

Thanks , tough to explain. but once you do it a few times only takes about 5 minutes to write it out. I will post a worksheet at least a few hours before drawing so you all can give it a shot.

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Greenville, SC
                      United States
                      Member #68158
                      December 14, 2008
                      2199 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2016, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks , tough to explain. but once you do it a few times only takes about 5 minutes to write it out. I will post a worksheet at least a few hours before drawing so you all can give it a shot.

Thanks for sharing! I will be waiting on the worksheet!

South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #175617
                        June 26, 2016
                        116 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2016, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's worksheet for Florida.

examples of numbers i may play are:  089 551 159 179 937 951 711.

I usually play 5-10 $1.00 straights and if I see it  on cash 3 and the play 4 I will double play it for a $1000 win (hasn't happen yet).

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                          florida
                          United States
                          Member #136668
                          December 16, 2012
                          334 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2016, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

here is a spreadsheet to simplify life  look where the 317 is and input your last winning number under it the orange numbers to the right is your work out.

https://app.box.com/s/euqr4jeqvq7xiwjje90x7jfct2y6gm49

ncognito88's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                            Member #172169
                            January 17, 2016
                            52 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2016, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm kinda following so let's say last night's drawing was 234 you would say 

234 +

317 = 

551 so would that be the possible winning number?

I'm not sure what lotto math is.. is it different than regular math?

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                              florida
                              United States
                              Member #136668
                              December 16, 2012
                              334 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2016, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

download sheet provided and read my link

Page 1 of 12