Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My method

Topic closed. 173 replies. Last post 4 months ago by scotty921.

Page 6 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
South Florida
United States
Member #175617
June 26, 2016
116 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2016, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Nice , if it works share with the group. The input on increasing even a small tenth of a percent could be the difference of a hit vs miss.

Btw , poured through all my old list and noticed there was something going on with the 1's and 0's , seems like the wins are starting and ending on a 1 or 0. I don't know for sure but seems more often than not. Look at it as an off and on switch , just guessing.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2016, 11:19 am - IP Logged
    • The play 4 I use a  different method depending on the draw.examples are:

Winning #                     method to use

1233.                               1412

1122                                4477

1234.                               6412

1112.                               3175

By method I mean the top circled number that you add from the last winning number.

These are what I use for Florida , no clue about other states. Wouldn't hurt to try it.

Last Number Drawn:                        Rundown Method to Use:

ABCC [Doubles]                                 + 1412

AABB [Double/Double]                     + 4477

ABCD [Single]                                    + 6412

AAAB [Triple]                                     + 3175

Now, after the Rundown, you seem to be doing a Twist [like Bigdaddy].  How do you choose the KEY NUMBER around which to extract the numbers to play in the Rundown ???

Is is a DATE TWIST [like Bigdaddy] ???

Key Numbers change every drawing.

How did you choose the  [2] and [3] as Key Numbers in your previous examples ??? 

South Florida
      United States
      Member #175617
      June 26, 2016
      116 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2016, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Now, after the Rundown, you seem to be doing a Twist [like Bigdaddy].  How do you choose the KEY NUMBER around which to extract the numbers to play in the Rundown ???

Is is a DATE TWIST [like Bigdaddy] ???

Key Numbers change every drawing.

How did you choose the  [2] and [3] as Key Numbers in your previous examples ??? 

Yes , the key number or the highlighted number, is the month (7)  + the day  (26) = 33 , use the 2nd digit or tens place of 3. 

Tomorrow will be 7 + 27  = 34 , use the 4 all day on your workouts.

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1704 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2016, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes , the key number or the highlighted number, is the month (7)  + the day  (26) = 33 , use the 2nd digit or tens place of 3. 

Tomorrow will be 7 + 27  = 34 , use the 4 all day on your workouts.

OK. This workout is similar to Bigdaddy's +317 Twisted workout.  To get the KEY NUMBER  around which you EXTRACT the numbers to play from the Rundown, you DROP the 2nd Digit [which is the Tens place], and you KEEP the 1st Digit [which is the Ones place].

Therefore, the KEY NUMBER for Today is:

Month = July = 7

Date = 26

7 + 26 = 32 > > > DROP the 3, KEEP the 2 as your KEY NUMBER

Circle All of the 2s in the Rundown, and EXTRACT your Numbers to play from around the KEY NUMBER 2.  [ Bigdaddy simply Extracts the whole number from above and below the number with the Key in it, to form a Pick 3/4 TTT Grid]

Tomorrows KEY NUMBER is:

Month = July = 7

Date = 27

7 + 27 = 34 > > > DROP the 3, KEEP the 4 as KEY NUMBER

Circle All of the 4s in the Rundown, and EXTRACT your Numbers to play from around the KEY NUMBER 4 in the Rundown.

South Florida
          United States
          Member #175617
          June 26, 2016
          116 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2016, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

OK. This workout is similar to Bigdaddy's +317 Twisted workout.  To get the KEY NUMBER  around which you EXTRACT the numbers to play from the Rundown, you DROP the 2nd Digit [which is the Tens place], and you KEEP the 1st Digit [which is the Ones place].

Therefore, the KEY NUMBER for Today is:

Month = July = 7

Date = 26

7 + 26 = 32 > > > DROP the 3, KEEP the 2 as your KEY NUMBER

Circle All of the 2s in the Rundown, and EXTRACT your Numbers to play from around the KEY NUMBER 2.  [ Bigdaddy simply Extracts the whole number from above and below the number with the Key in it, to form a Pick 3/4 TTT Grid]

Tomorrows KEY NUMBER is:

Month = July = 7

Date = 27

7 + 27 = 34 > > > DROP the 3, KEEP the 4 as KEY NUMBER

Circle All of the 4s in the Rundown, and EXTRACT your Numbers to play from around the KEY NUMBER 4 in the Rundown.

Okay I guess ? If that's bigdaddys workout  knock yourself out but that's not the way I do mine. Up to you all which one you want to do. Mine has strictly been For Florida and I have actual money doing mine the way I outlined in previous posts. However you get a hit doesn't matter.

United States
            Member #174489
            April 25, 2016
            225 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2016, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

NJ mid draw was 1054, did not have it unfortunately... For eve, shud I be using the 1412 still and look nos around the 3's ?

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1704 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2016, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

NJ mid draw was 1054, did not have it unfortunately... For eve, shud I be using the 1412 still and look nos around the 3's ?

You choose your Rundown depending upon the TYPE of Last Number Drawn.  Take into consideration whether you are playing Evening - Evening, Midday - Midday, or Evening - Midday / Midday - Evening.

South Florida
                United States
                Member #175617
                June 26, 2016
                116 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2016, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

726mid

The play 4 is showing as normal with the winning play 4 and winning cash 3 right above it on the play 4 list.

The cash 3 list is still dormant , after the 4th draw. Maybe tonight.

South Florida
                  United States
                  Member #175617
                  June 26, 2016
                  116 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2016, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

726eve

Here tonight's Florida cash 3 and play 4 workout. Good luck.

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2016, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Okay I guess ? If that's bigdaddys workout  knock yourself out but that's not the way I do mine. Up to you all which one you want to do. Mine has strictly been For Florida and I have actual money doing mine the way I outlined in previous posts. However you get a hit doesn't matter.

Destinycreation has a wonderful knack for helping to better explain people's methods. Unbeknowst to the original posters off these methods, sometimes things are not so clear. Rather than encourage people to use yours or his, she actually helped people to understand that your way of working with 317 is different than bigdaddy's, which was especially helpful if some our members were mixing up the two, and not getting the results they could've gotten. You may not care about this, but on the back-end we get to give you credit for your great contribution to this forum.

So thanks scotty921! And thanks destinycreation!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #175617
                      June 26, 2016
                      116 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2016, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

I do appreciate other inputs about another system ,just thought this would be about mine and figuring out things and showing just how mine works. Now I have new people to lotto post asking me in private messages about bigdaddys lotto system , which I have no clue about. Maybe someone start a post just on that lotto system so they are separate. That's all , no hard feelings or anything like that. It's all good Big Smile

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2016, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

I do appreciate other inputs about another system ,just thought this would be about mine and figuring out things and showing just how mine works. Now I have new people to lotto post asking me in private messages about bigdaddys lotto system , which I have no clue about. Maybe someone start a post just on that lotto system so they are separate. That's all , no hard feelings or anything like that. It's all good Big Smile

That's how it works. I've posted several systems and many have had the same thing happen. Hang in there.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
                          NJ
                          United States
                          Member #165922
                          April 27, 2015
                          3336 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2016, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

726eve

Here tonight's Florida cash 3 and play 4 workout. Good luck.

The problem I see is that a good rundown should contain only one number each on each row. P3 rundown looks OK, but U got 04628 repeating on the first & second row of ur P4 rundown. Have u tried lele's w/o? combine day and eve #s +4444.

Or u can try +4444 rundown. GL!

after each draw add them together using lottery math then add 4444. 

+    4141

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #175617
                            June 26, 2016
                            116 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2016, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

It's all good.Big Smile. What I will be doing though is once both sides hit on cash 3 and play 4 and you can see it in it's full glory, I think I will stop posting the pictures in here due to being such a pain in backside to do it.

I do my works lotto also (21 people @ $2.00 each) every Wednesday and Saturday. I make everyone give me $8.00 every 2 weeks on payday to stay in. I generally do a BCC (blind carbon copy, that way no one sees each others email) of the tickets before the drawing. so I'm thinking I can do the same with this, anyone who wants the list (I make anyways twice a day) I could create a list just for lotto post members and anyone who wants it ,ill send it to you. a lot easier that way for me and cuts down on additional steps for me. I don't mind doing it , all who wants it send me an email to my private in box with where you want it to go and I'll send you the same workout I do.

2 guys at work depend on this list , if I don't have it done in 10 minutes they are texting me with "what's deal man , where's the list". they have had some nice hits off it also.

Up to you all if you want it but will still be posting till both sides hit.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34130 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2016, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Ok I am reading some of this now we had  806 Midday ?

So 317

806 Equal....1123

1123 So I got a 4 digit number so how would that come out?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Page 6 of 12