Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My method

Topic closed. 173 replies. Last post 4 months ago by scotty921.

Page 8 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
South Florida
United States
Member #175617
June 26, 2016
116 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2016, 10:00 am - IP Logged

He who angers you, controls you.....  Liking that 444 Cash 3....

Gotta point.

Notice the last 2 lists on the play 4 ? Winning number was there off the highlighted number ? Did you notice the winning cash 3 was also off the highlighted play 4 ? Notice that the winning play 4 was also on the cash 3 highlighted ? This is normal for the these workouts I do , the only thing is the winning cash 3 wasn't there on the cash 3 list. This will change , hopefully today.

What I do is look for a cash 3 number around the highlighted number on the cash 3 workout , then look on the play 4 list and see if that same number is also around the highlighted number on play 4. I consider that a strong maybe of it coming in. If your looking for a play 4 number and you see one you like around the highlighted , check to see if it's also around the cash 3 list. If it is that's a strong maybe. Get it ?

Example of what I'm doing today is that I see 444 on both sides that's worth playing $1.00 straight for me at the very least. I also see 445 on both side a few times , that's worth a dollar straight to me. I also see 123 twice on cash 3 and and 5 times on play 4 ,that's worth $1.00 to me. Get what I'm saying about finding numbers ? 

Find the order of a 3 digit is tricky , just box it till you see how it comes usually,something is better than nothing. Good luck today.

Last thing , not only around a highlighted number but include it also, I like the 234 today  also. I'm Working on the 1's and 0's theory  as a starting and stopping point of a winning number. Seems that winning numbers are showing up around those , still working on that though.

South Florida
    United States
    Member #175617
    June 26, 2016
    116 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2016, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I guess in the spirit of things ,I'm going to play my cash 3 off the play 4 workout. almost caught the play 4 box, typical for me why I stop playing it 3 out 4 every draw. Cash 3 I played 444 twice. According to my explanation before this , you all see what I'm saying about the cash 3 and play 4 beside one another on the play 4 workout ? That's a normal trend with this method I use. Ive drawn arrows showing where the numbers are. On to the next one.

FL
      United States
      Member #174133
      April 4, 2016
      64 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2016, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I guess in the spirit of things ,I'm going to play my cash 3 off the play 4 workout. almost caught the play 4 box, typical for me why I stop playing it 3 out 4 every draw. Cash 3 I played 444 twice. According to my explanation before this , you all see what I'm saying about the cash 3 and play 4 beside one another on the play 4 workout ? That's a normal trend with this method I use. Ive drawn arrows showing where the numbers are. On to the next one.

So close... Played 445.....  I can't win for losing..... Disapprove

South Florida
        United States
        Member #175617
        June 26, 2016
        116 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2016, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

So close... Played 445.....  I can't win for losing..... Disapprove

Feel your pain , that's me almost everyday with this list. I just about had the play 4 boxed for $100, played str/box. Almost had it ,went straight up instead of one digit over to the right. Just keep moving , I don't dwell on it anymore.

Durham, NC
          United States
          Member #172525
          January 27, 2016
          3 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2016, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

new to this.I get adding 317 to the numbers but how do you come up with the highlighted numbers.(how do you know what number s to highlight?

South Florida
            United States
            Member #175617
            June 26, 2016
            116 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2016, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

This is the last night I'm posting anymore of these list, most of you  should have figured out how to do their own by now. If you still don't know go back and read all the previous posts and look at the other lists I have already posted from the beginning. these are the numbers I'm playing tonight, may be there may not, try your own. Good luck !!! Like I said This is only a Florida based method, no clue about other states or countries, try it and if works let others know from your state to try it.

United States
              Member #176110
              July 20, 2016
              2 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2016, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for explaining everything so well. Very much appreciated.

END OF THE RAINBOW
                United States
                Member #14485
                April 26, 2005
                54 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2016, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks scotty,dont know why she was B S you,her system hasnt worked all that well

South Florida
                  United States
                  Member #175617
                  June 26, 2016
                  116 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2016, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks all , wish all of you luck. I'll still post the results from the sheet for tonight. but then done with that.

gtpapi987's avatar - guyanaanim

United States
                    Member #172036
                    January 14, 2016
                    85 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2016, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

new to this.I get adding 317 to the numbers but how do you come up with the highlighted numbers.(how do you know what number s to highlight?

WeeZ1,

the highlighted number is the sum of the date (month and Day) using lotto math. 

Example today date: 7/27 ------7+27= 34. so you would be using the 4

another example:

yesterday date: 7/26 = 33 so you would using the 3

and so forth...

Hope that clarify that for you.

South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #175617
                      June 26, 2016
                      116 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2016, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Not sure what else I can tell you about this , you see what it has done on 4 straight draws. I mean seriously 1800 ? right there and I still missed it. remember what I said about the 1's and 0's  ?  just another enforcer on that tonight. the cash 3 is still not there for whatever reason but when it comes out you will have an additional verifier on the play 4 of the cash 3. also keep in mind the order , see how the cash 3 came out 338 ? from left to right it's in order and so is the bottom 338 . so let me get this straight , the cash 3 and the play 4 has been off of a highlighted number 4 drawings (exception of cash 3 list, for now) and in tonight's drawing it showed you the number and put it in correct order for you ? yea I would say BS to that . good luck all !!!!

FL
                        United States
                        Member #174133
                        April 4, 2016
                        64 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2016, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Not sure what else I can tell you about this , you see what it has done on 4 straight draws. I mean seriously 1800 ? right there and I still missed it. remember what I said about the 1's and 0's  ?  just another enforcer on that tonight. the cash 3 is still not there for whatever reason but when it comes out you will have an additional verifier on the play 4 of the cash 3. also keep in mind the order , see how the cash 3 came out 338 ? from left to right it's in order and so is the bottom 338 . so let me get this straight , the cash 3 and the play 4 has been off of a highlighted number 4 drawings (exception of cash 3 list, for now) and in tonight's drawing it showed you the number and put it in correct order for you ? yea I would say BS to that . good luck all !!!!

FL has getting false trips with their past drawings...  446=999... 338=888...  Thinking a trip dropping real soon...  Thanks for sharing your method....

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2016, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I have one question, why 317? Whats so special about that set of numbers.

Whatever works !

More power to you.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19797 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2016, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks all , wish all of you luck. I'll still post the results from the sheet for tonight. but then done with that.

We Appreciate all your hard work showing us your workouts maybe it will help others..
                            Thank you for Sharing, Hope you will keep posting your WINNING Tickets...

Good LuckSee Ya!

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19797 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2016, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Whatever works !

More power to you.

I Agree! everyone has their ways of getting numbers

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 8 of 12