Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My method

Topic closed. 173 replies. Last post 4 months ago by scotty921.

Page 10 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3584 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2016, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

The way I play I do not use the day befores number. After experimenting I went to last weeks mid and found that works better. Try it and let us know. good luck everyone.

United States
    Member #139779
    March 3, 2013
    114 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2016, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Great question Gostv2.

It's one of my favorite questions, especially when it comes to the lottery. I don't think we ask it enough. It's good to know "what" a technique does, but it's even better to know "why" it works or doesn't, whether its adding 222 to a number, using PI, mirrors, mathematical theorems, astrology, statistical analysis, and all other techniques(& tools)... I think the more you ask "why", the more you can better understand "how", "when" and "where" to use it or not use it at all. 

You may even be able to somewhat understand why a technique goes "cold" or stays "hot". Personally, I don't readily believe that a technique that leads to a string of wins and then mysteriously leads to a short spell of losses ever goes "cold". The technique probably works, it's just that for the moment, we may not be able to see the full breadth of how it works, its rules, conditions, in essence its nuances. Asking the "why", can encourage us to begin looking at the lottery more wholistically, as a circle of interrelated numbers that while having properties like high, low, odd, and even, have other interesting properties which create relationships that can all be better understood within the context of looking at the whole. It's always my hope that if you can answer enough of the "why(s)", better understanding may allow you to play each draw at low cost with a high hit rate for good profit, all while using a relatively small set of numbers.

Good luck all!

Sounds like you're talking about backtesting. The only way we have to test our ideas before spending money on them?Right?

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
      florida
      United States
      Member #136668
      December 16, 2012
      332 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2016, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

i don't see the download...its not available notmyday,,,can u maybe re-post the link,,,thks

https://app.box.com/s/381084mctdfvszx8k3jlhw1oq5o7lkm0

this is the excel sheet

South Florida
        United States
        Member #175617
        June 26, 2016
        116 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2016, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like you're talking about backtesting. The only way we have to test our ideas before spending money on them?Right?

Very easy to back test that way, spent several hours back testing yesterday. tested randomly same days between 1 year and 5 years.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12576 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2016, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

726win

Here is the example I was waiting to show you of how it works when everything is right, it's just a wait and see game. I went ahead and added a 111 method but that didn't work midday. probably going to stick with the 317 method, might stay like this for awhile. notice I hit the 629 str/box for midday? it was also my second pick on the list when I was figuring out numbers this morning. see , the list drives me nuts sometimes because it causes me to second guess myself by playing str/box instead of straight. usually when i see a number like the 629 show itself that many times I play it 5 times same way. just the list was in a funk so second guessed myself instead of sticking with it, trust the list trust the list.

BTW , notice the 0's and 1's ? Just saying. notice the 629 up there by the winning play 4 ? judge as you wish but I'm showing my results before and after so it's easy to follow and understand.

Scotty, I love the way u think with your own formula.  I have been reading your forum for a few days now. What u r doing is awesome! Never ever stop what u r good at.  Keep up the good work. I am in the process of moving & it is very tiring & hot down here. I live in the SW FL. So, I won't be on here in LP much for a couple months but I will try to keep posting my pair charts as often as I can. Just wanted to give u a thumbs up. Thumbs Up

South Florida
            United States
            Member #175617
            June 26, 2016
            116 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2016, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks , I appreciate all the hard work your doing also. between watching your list and doing comparisons on mine, it really does take you to more potentials than you would have tried without your pairs list and Flat's keys. Cheers to you.  Cheers

South Florida
              United States
              Member #175617
              June 26, 2016
              116 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2016, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

I really wish  I could take all the credit for where these methods come from but in reality it was about a month or more of reading books on numbers and watching you tube videos and newspaper articles . I even emailed a few mathematicians to pick their brains (I had to look up a lot of terminology they used) but I'm not giving up on making it better and more predictable. that's why I brought it to lotto post, a lot of smart people in here and they can possibly make it better without taking away the simplicity of it.

Someone suggested a tip for me (money) it's appreciated but I don't want your money, it's yours. best way to thank me is if you do get a nice hit out of it buy yourself something nice , take your family out for a nice dinner, buy a stranger in line their lunch . anything that's a positive for the well being of others or yourself, that's how you can thank me.

My $290 hit today , we went to IHop (their choice not mine , I wanted steak and lobster) pigged out there gave the waiter nice big tip , full gas tanks both cars, put $50.00 towards my credit card , stuck $50.00 in my wife's desk for herself and putting the rest in the bank. it's a blessing every time I hit , because it might be another week or 2 before I get it again or longer.

The list has up and downs just be ready for that and don't spend a lot till you get the hang of it. best of luck to all !!! Smile

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                seattle
                United States
                Member #152111
                February 5, 2014
                1308 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2016, 12:17 am - IP Logged

I really wish  I could take all the credit for where these methods come from but in reality it was about a month or more of reading books on numbers and watching you tube videos and newspaper articles . I even emailed a few mathematicians to pick their brains (I had to look up a lot of terminology they used) but I'm not giving up on making it better and more predictable. that's why I brought it to lotto post, a lot of smart people in here and they can possibly make it better without taking away the simplicity of it.

Someone suggested a tip for me (money) it's appreciated but I don't want your money, it's yours. best way to thank me is if you do get a nice hit out of it buy yourself something nice , take your family out for a nice dinner, buy a stranger in line their lunch . anything that's a positive for the well being of others or yourself, that's how you can thank me.

My $290 hit today , we went to IHop (their choice not mine , I wanted steak and lobster) pigged out there gave the waiter nice big tip , full gas tanks both cars, put $50.00 towards my credit card , stuck $50.00 in my wife's desk for herself and putting the rest in the bank. it's a blessing every time I hit , because it might be another week or 2 before I get it again or longer.

The list has up and downs just be ready for that and don't spend a lot till you get the hang of it. best of luck to all !!! Smile

check out my  earlier post today for Washington state p3 forum...and look what came out tonite.....$.2200.00 using your system,,,thk u so much

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                  Member #109074
                  April 5, 2011
                  3517 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2016, 12:28 am - IP Logged

pick 3/4 system on YouTube dread

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #175617
                    June 26, 2016
                    116 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2016, 12:53 am - IP Logged

pick 3/4 system on YouTube dread

Yes he is one , then there is lady that does the pyramid thing, about another hundred after those. you can also get free books on lotto systems P3, P4 and the bigger lotto's also. I went through a ton of them.  a lot of the Books ones I found they did all these complicated calculations just to recommend you go to  some other website where you pay all this money and it went on and on. that book where dread got his info from was one that I read also but motioned a few others if you go through all the videos.

Everything I read I tried applying , I think for the most part a lot of the "methods" work but after a few tries people just move on to something else instead of just hanging in there. there other things I'm working on now to try and cut down on the amount of combinations of numbers possible for that particular draw but still testing it out, only been a few days with it but looks promising.

South Florida
                      United States
                      Member #175617
                      June 26, 2016
                      116 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2016, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

kinda off topic but have been working on something else also. If you pull up the last 30 drawings of any drawing fantasy 5 , lotto , Power ball and mega money for example, look at them all on one page and start going through by looking at numbers that keep showing up with each other like 23 and 33 show up a lot together or 1-5-7 show up together for examples. I was able to catch 3 of 5 twice on fantasy 5 last Saturday twice. just something I'm working on also for our work group lotto for Wednesday and Saturday drawings. I'm sure people have their own ways but just wanted to suggest that for a try tonight.

Every choice that was ever made for you and the choices you've made for yourself has put you exactly where you are right now this very second. /G\

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1527 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2016, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello lottologix,

I'm not just talking about backtesting. To avoid the risk of completely derailing this thread, lets look at the use of 317 for example. I don't use 317, because I have my own system, but the following few questions are just a hastily written sample of some of the kinds of questions I'd begin asking myself when using the logic of this particular technique. If I were using a different arithmetical technique, the questions would probably change. If I were using statistical analysis, probability theory, wagering strategies based on gambling odds, or framing the lottery within the nature of random and recurrent events, the questions asked would certainly change. Adobe78 does some of the latter and while I don't use his particular strategy, the simple, but covertly rigorous questions he asks are a great example of having cultivated some personal wholistic understanding of the lottery that complements his method of play. ANY method of play is valid and can work, but as you know, it just takes time to deeply understand and grow it.

Here are some questions for 317:

1. If the sum of 317 is 12, how does this affect the distribution of sums and digits in my 317 rundown? Does using 317 cause an even distribution of sums, digits, high and low numbers or an uneven one? How does this affect the choices you make?

2. Why am I using 317 anyway? How differently does if function from other constants such as 111, 123 and etcetera?

3. Why am I using 317 in a rundown? What is a rundown anyway? Does this correlate to the lottery in any way? If everything in the visible universe is geometry and geometry is shape, what is the possible shape of the lottery and what us the shape of the rundown? Why am I choosing this shape? What kind of influence would such a shape have on how the lottery moves?

4. What possible correlation could a specific day, month and year have with last draw? In using 317, why must I add the date in that way? Are there other ways to add the date? If for example, I'm using July 28th, why don't I try adding the number of days that have elapsed in my circle of 365 days? So July 28th in the leap year of 2016 would be the 210th day of my circle. How can you use 210 within 317's rundown?

5. Why am I adding today's month and day to determine where my playable digits may be? Would it better to add tomorrow's month and day if I'm looking for the next day's draw in the future?

6. Why am I just using one Pick 3 draw? If it's true that you only can understand something when it's in relationship to something else, would be helpful to at least try and use 2 draws in tandem?

7. Why am I adding constants like 317, 111, and others of their kind to the past draw? What is it supposed to be mimicking or doing? What is the logic behind it? Do I add 111 for example, because I'm looking for the next draw that's one day into the future away from the past draw, Or do I add 222 because I'm looking for the next draw thats two days into the future away from the past draw? What do these constants really signify within the context of the whole lottery?

8. What would happen if I were to switch the constant or any constant around like 713, or 173, and etcetera and add it to the draw? Is there a significance to only using 317?

Of course, one can ask better questions than the one above. It was just a quick example of how far questions can take your particular technique. If you ask the question, you always get an answer. You may not realize it in the moment or ever become aware of it, but I've found that when you ask you always receive, at least in some shape or form, lol.

So you see lottologix, I'm talking about much more than backtesting ideas. Of course, backtesting is the litmus test, but I'm talking about learning how to shape and connect these ideas by progressively qualifying these ideas with questions that rigorously ask ourselves why are we choosing a specific idea and what do we hope to accomplish with it within the context of the whole or within the context of the lottery game you're playing. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions. On the back-end, backtesting will tell you if the narrative you're building is a good one or a clunky one. If you can build a good narrative of how your technique, method or system works, you may cultivate a way better handle on how to time your hits using a small set of numbers and without having to use a huge bankroll.

Good luck!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1527 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2016, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Good stuff there scotty... Congrats on the win!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #175617
                            June 26, 2016
                            116 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2016, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Good stuff there scotty... Congrats on the win!

Thank you , Kola !!!

Every choice that was ever made for you and the choices you've made for yourself has put you exactly where you are right now this very second. /G\

United States
                              Member #139779
                              March 3, 2013
                              114 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2016, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello lottologix,

I'm not just talking about backtesting. To avoid the risk of completely derailing this thread, lets look at the use of 317 for example. I don't use 317, because I have my own system, but the following few questions are just a hastily written sample of some of the kinds of questions I'd begin asking myself when using the logic of this particular technique. If I were using a different arithmetical technique, the questions would probably change. If I were using statistical analysis, probability theory, wagering strategies based on gambling odds, or framing the lottery within the nature of random and recurrent events, the questions asked would certainly change. Adobe78 does some of the latter and while I don't use his particular strategy, the simple, but covertly rigorous questions he asks are a great example of having cultivated some personal wholistic understanding of the lottery that complements his method of play. ANY method of play is valid and can work, but as you know, it just takes time to deeply understand and grow it.

Here are some questions for 317:

1. If the sum of 317 is 12, how does this affect the distribution of sums and digits in my 317 rundown? Does using 317 cause an even distribution of sums, digits, high and low numbers or an uneven one? How does this affect the choices you make?

2. Why am I using 317 anyway? How differently does if function from other constants such as 111, 123 and etcetera?

3. Why am I using 317 in a rundown? What is a rundown anyway? Does this correlate to the lottery in any way? If everything in the visible universe is geometry and geometry is shape, what is the possible shape of the lottery and what us the shape of the rundown? Why am I choosing this shape? What kind of influence would such a shape have on how the lottery moves?

4. What possible correlation could a specific day, month and year have with last draw? In using 317, why must I add the date in that way? Are there other ways to add the date? If for example, I'm using July 28th, why don't I try adding the number of days that have elapsed in my circle of 365 days? So July 28th in the leap year of 2016 would be the 210th day of my circle. How can you use 210 within 317's rundown?

5. Why am I adding today's month and day to determine where my playable digits may be? Would it better to add tomorrow's month and day if I'm looking for the next day's draw in the future?

6. Why am I just using one Pick 3 draw? If it's true that you only can understand something when it's in relationship to something else, would be helpful to at least try and use 2 draws in tandem?

7. Why am I adding constants like 317, 111, and others of their kind to the past draw? What is it supposed to be mimicking or doing? What is the logic behind it? Do I add 111 for example, because I'm looking for the next draw that's one day into the future away from the past draw, Or do I add 222 because I'm looking for the next draw thats two days into the future away from the past draw? What do these constants really signify within the context of the whole lottery?

8. What would happen if I were to switch the constant or any constant around like 713, or 173, and etcetera and add it to the draw? Is there a significance to only using 317?

Of course, one can ask better questions than the one above. It was just a quick example of how far questions can take your particular technique. If you ask the question, you always get an answer. You may not realize it in the moment or ever become aware of it, but I've found that when you ask you always receive, at least in some shape or form, lol.

So you see lottologix, I'm talking about much more than backtesting ideas. Of course, backtesting is the litmus test, but I'm talking about learning how to shape and connect these ideas by progressively qualifying these ideas with questions that rigorously ask ourselves why are we choosing a specific idea and what do we hope to accomplish with it within the context of the whole or within the context of the lottery game you're playing. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions. On the back-end, backtesting will tell you if the narrative you're building is a good one or a clunky one. If you can build a good narrative of how your technique, method or system works, you may cultivate a way better handle on how to time your hits using a small set of numbers and without having to use a huge bankroll.

Good luck!

Thanks for the explanation, now I see what you mean. At first it looked like 317 has nothing to do with anything, however taking a closer look at it along with other rundowns I have seen in other threads. Its seems that these 317 key like numbers have a strong correlation with widths. Something to experiment with anyway.

Page 10 of 12