Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When you win, what GOOD things will you do with the money?

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 4 months ago by Kingofearth.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
Brooklyn, NY
United States
Member #169723
October 29, 2015
879 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2016, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

I found the article you referred to about  Mark and Cindy Hill from Camden Point, MO.

Lottery winner's gift will help small Missouri community

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4792 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2016, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

That's mighty consciences of you. You may also want to cut back on the air conditioner as according to Secretary of state John Kerry and his boss, the pollutants being emitted from A/C units is far worse than fossil fuels and is now an even bigger threat to mankind than ISIS.

I know. Lol. Too bad SNL's season is over. I can imagine the skit. Isis holding a meeting and then...people with big air conditioner  heads crashing in....and ISIS is terrified.

J'aime La France.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
      Texas Panhandle
      United States
      Member #136843
      December 20, 2012
      1280 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2016, 1:16 am - IP Logged

I'd buy whatever college Kingofearth goes to and turn it into a homeless shelter.

I'd like to buy KingofDerp for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth...no need to play the lottery then, I'd have millions and millions of dollars!

Kingofearth's avatar - Kinnak
        Upstate NY
        United States
        Member #174656
        May 5, 2016
        766 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2016, 2:25 am - IP Logged

I'd like to buy KingofDerp for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth...no need to play the lottery then, I'd have millions and millions of dollars!

Pretty ironic/disturbing coming from a guy who lives in a former Slave State. 

All Human life is priceless, though my net worth is about -$80,000 so my wallet isn't exactly boundless. 

You really think my username indicates anything about me besides wanting to be a little creative?

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
          Texas Panhandle
          United States
          Member #136843
          December 20, 2012
          1280 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2016, 2:46 am - IP Logged

Pretty ironic/disturbing coming from a guy who lives in a former Slave State. 

All Human life is priceless, though my net worth is about -$80,000 so my wallet isn't exactly boundless. 

You really think my username indicates anything about me besides wanting to be a little creative?

Nearly EVERY state in the U.S. was once a slave state.  I believe Vermont banned it prior to the colonies declaring independence, but not for sure.  Why don't you go look that up?  No one here in Texas ever owned a slave or ever was one.  You're really reaching for an insult, Derp.

"All human life is priceless."  Hard to believe you wrote that, since we know you're not conservative, Republican or a Christian.   Actually, I wasn't talking about your actual body, but rather your inflated ego and sense of self-worth....and of course, your fool's gold opinions.

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
            Brooklyn, NY
            United States
            Member #169723
            October 29, 2015
            879 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2016, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Please keep to the topic

The Lottery RAGE forum is two doors down!

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

Maryland
              United States
              Member #162434
              January 2, 2015
              891 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2016, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I know. Lol. Too bad SNL's season is over. I can imagine the skit. Isis holding a meeting and then...people with big air conditioner  heads crashing in....and ISIS is terrified.

Green laugh

And then John Kerry comes running in to 'save' them from the big air conditioner heads! 

But sticking to the subject matter .... GREAT subject and GREAT to see so many people wanting to do positive things.

After reading many of these I am not sure what I would do, but I do know I would want to make a positive-local-direct effect with large winnings.  Maybe help a small American manufacturer compete and gain market share from foreign competition - thus American jobs!   

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                Green Bay
                United States
                Member #169391
                October 15, 2015
                1246 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2016, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Around Christmas time the Salvation Army bell ringers would find a nice surprise in their red kettles.

Never give up.  Banana

Kingofearth's avatar - Kinnak
                  Upstate NY
                  United States
                  Member #174656
                  May 5, 2016
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2016, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Nearly EVERY state in the U.S. was once a slave state.  I believe Vermont banned it prior to the colonies declaring independence, but not for sure.  Why don't you go look that up?  No one here in Texas ever owned a slave or ever was one.  You're really reaching for an insult, Derp.

"All human life is priceless."  Hard to believe you wrote that, since we know you're not conservative, Republican or a Christian.   Actually, I wasn't talking about your actual body, but rather your inflated ego and sense of self-worth....and of course, your fool's gold opinions.

Conservatives and Republicans oppose the minimum wage, support homophobia, support women dying from illegal abortions etc etc, it's pretty clear which side of the spectrum has concern for human life. That's not to say right wing ideas are all evil and wrong but don't try mixing up which labels go where. Religion is worshipping a sky fairy that if it exists is responsible for all the pain and suffering in this world. My morality won't allow me to give a being that causes fatal cancer in children anything but my contempt.