Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need help with system for Pick-3

80 replies. Last post 24 days ago by lottolot.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1689 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2016, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

You're missing 248 in evens and 139 in odds.

GOOD EYE MMX!

Thanks for the save, sir! Need all the help I can get some days.....LOL!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2517 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2016, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

GOOD EYE MMX!

Thanks for the save, sir! Need all the help I can get some days.....LOL!

Out of all the nights, I chose tonight to read your signature while I'm sipping on my whiskey drink, almost spitting the whole thing out...lol.

Then what do I read next just by accident? Monkey_Breath. I'm about to spend the next 12 minutes cleaning the spilled drink on the floor. Green laugh My roommate's gonna kill me...Thanks a lot Garyo !

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11119 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2016, 12:15 am - IP Logged

926 is the winner......

Had a feeling the 27 or 29 would bite me. It did. Twice in a row pairs come back to haunt me.

Same for the night draw. See if it gets to three.

Yeah, I'll be posting it to box. Best fun thread in a couple of years. 

Need to make the executable, get all the files and zip it. That's something I haven't done since the year of the Mayan Doomsday Calendar so expect a little rust, maybe a little corrosion. Come to think of it, this is the first straight scratch program I've done since about 2012 too. Maybe my brain ain't all that corroded??????

Sal_Yodada

Thanks!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1689 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2016, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Out of all the nights, I chose tonight to read your signature while I'm sipping on my whiskey drink, almost spitting the whole thing out...lol.

Then what do I read next just by accident? Monkey_Breath. I'm about to spend the next 12 minutes cleaning the spilled drink on the floor. Green laugh My roommate's gonna kill me...Thanks a lot Garyo !

UH-Oh! Red Devil

Todd might have to put a "RESIDENT FRUITCAKE WARNING" on all my posts now. Jester

I apologize Amber. Didn't mean to cause anyone an unnecessary accident. Won't happen again (maybe).

Hope your day is better! Big Smile

I won't be posting anything today. Son and his fiancee is coming to dinner. Good idea for me since I don't feel like working on anything this afternoon.

516 hit at noon! (Last night's double was a real bummer.)

Later!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1076 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2016, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much, but I tried using it but it didn't work for me. I must be placing the numbers in the wrong spot. ha ha

Maybe a snapshot with arrows may help, thanks for your hard work Phileight !

Why not use LotSoft and or some other filtered wheeler for the pick 3 game?

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1689 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2016, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Texas Night...186

Using the last screen post that would be the second hit.......so 2 out of 5. Spent $145, won $80.

$65 in the hole in 5 draws. (It was Monopoly money.)

I'd say the idea has possibilities but...

1) Don't play when a double is due. Or an all high or all low combo.

2) Do hold the same numbers longer. And maybe eliminate additional pairs as they hit????? Hmmmm...

3) Do use some tracking. At least track the H/L, E/O, pairs, and digits.

Biggest drawback is concentrating on sets between 9 and 19. In the last 104 Texas Draws, 7 were above 19 and 12 below 9......so 18% (+/-5%) would be automatic losses (unless the tracking keyed in telling you to play low/high or not play at all).

Same 104 draws shows 24 doubles or triples....... 23% more automatic losses!!!!!

So:

If you are NOT expecting:

All low

All high

All even (13 all even in 104, but overlaps with doubles)

All odd (15 all odd but overlaps with doubles)

Doubles

Could be alright when used at the right time. But......

Win everyday? No. (about half the draws are out of play to start)

Use it everyday? Probably not (leaning to no).

Saving grace: Uh......it's not true bottom of the barrel garbage.......is it?

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
              Zaperlopopotam
              Belgium
              Member #173932
              March 26, 2016
              954 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2016, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Texas Night...186

Using the last screen post that would be the second hit.......so 2 out of 5. Spent $145, won $80.

$65 in the hole in 5 draws. (It was Monopoly money.)

1) Don't play when a double is due. Or an all high or all low combo.

2) Do hold the same numbers longer. And maybe eliminate additional pairs as they hit????? Hmmmm...

3) Do use some tracking. At least track the H/L, E/O, pairs, and digits.

Biggest drawback is concentrating on sets between 9 and 19. In the last 104 Texas Draws, 7 were above 19 and 12 below 9......so 18% (+/-5%) would be automatic losses (unless the tracking keyed in telling you to play low/high or not play at all).

Same 104 draws shows 24 doubles or triples....... 23% more automatic losses!!!!!

So:

All low

All high

Doubles

Could be alright when used at the right time. But......

Win everyday? No. (about half the draws are out of play to start)

Use it everyday? Probably not (leaning to no).

Saving grace: Uh......it's not true bottom of the barrel garbage.......is it?

Texas Night...186

$65 in the hole in 5 draws. (It was Monopoly money.) /** Play cash to learn humility.

1) Don't play when a double is due. /* When is a double due? And, why don't you play it? Is it local for Texas? */Or an all high or all low combo. /* Why not? What is your assumption? Is it local for Texas? */

2) Do hold the same numbers longer. And maybe eliminate additional pairs as they hit????? Hmmmm... /* Why hold the same numbers longer? What is longer? 2 games, 5 games or maybe 30 games? Why eliminate what can win? Why continue what can lose? */

3) Do use some tracking. At least track the H/L, E/O, pairs, and digits. /* And when you track and you have all charts, what do you track? What do you play when what and how? */

Biggest drawback is concentrating on sets between 9 and 19. In the last 104 Texas Draws, 7 were above 19 and 12 below 9......so 18% (+/-5%) would be automatic losses (unless the tracking keyed in telling you to play low/high or not play at all). /* That sounds like smartluck, a chart is telling your something, it is whispering in your ear. I put a microphone and confirm that I heard nothing! */

Same 104 draws shows 24 doubles or triples....... 23% more automatic losses!!!!! /* ? */

So:

All low

All high

Doubles

/* Well last month I posted ALL HIGH AND ODD 579 in 6 straight ways, hit in two. It hit a second time two days later or so. I'd say you're a fruitcake. ;-) */

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                Zaperlopopotam
                Belgium
                Member #173932
                March 26, 2016
                954 Posts
                Posted: November 6, 2016, 9:50 am - IP Logged
                  Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1689 Posts
                  Posted: November 6, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Amazing but true research.....

If you give a calculator to a monkey, he'll eventually hit the winning Pick3 numbers......

If you give a calculator to a human, he'll try to make a phone call.

In Texas, as in most of the south, we have a time you won't find anywhere else in the world. We call it justaboutanuffathat. Georgians know it; Floridians know it; even Texans who can't spell Texan know it. To the rest of the world it's an unknown. It can't be quantified in hours, or days, or pints, quarts, or teaspoons. You'll never define it in lottery draws, but every southerner can tell you when they come to justaboutanuffathat.

Moms say it. Dads say it. Grandparents love to say it. Some people even say it to their dogs. And southern dogs understand it!

People looking at losing lottery tickets say, "I've had justaboutanuffathat."

Consider your spiritual sojourn to learn to recognize when you reach justaboutanuffathat.

The southern phenomena also experiences a time called ottabeengrowedupbynow.

It's an adult thing used like this.....

"I swear that boy is dumber than the law allows!"

"I hear you. You'd think at his age he ottabeengrowedupbynow."

"Let's give him a calculator and watch him try to make a phone call."

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5896 Posts
                    Posted: November 6, 2016, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Amazing but true research.....

If you give a calculator to a monkey, he'll eventually hit the winning Pick3 numbers......

If you give a calculator to a human, he'll try to make a phone call.

In Texas, as in most of the south, we have a time you won't find anywhere else in the world. We call it justaboutanuffathat. Georgians know it; Floridians know it; even Texans who can't spell Texan know it. To the rest of the world it's an unknown. It can't be quantified in hours, or days, or pints, quarts, or teaspoons. You'll never define it in lottery draws, but every southerner can tell you when they come to justaboutanuffathat.

Moms say it. Dads say it. Grandparents love to say it. Some people even say it to their dogs. And southern dogs understand it!

People looking at losing lottery tickets say, "I've had justaboutanuffathat."

Consider your spiritual sojourn to learn to recognize when you reach justaboutanuffathat.

The southern phenomena also experiences a time called ottabeengrowedupbynow.

It's an adult thing used like this.....

"I swear that boy is dumber than the law allows!"

"I hear you. You'd think at his age he ottabeengrowedupbynow."

"Let's give him a calculator and watch him try to make a phone call."

Have not heard those expressions in many years. LOL

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1689 Posts
                      Posted: November 7, 2016, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Have not heard those expressions in many years. LOL

Yep. Those were the good old days.

When I was a kid, we'd "go up home" and "see the folks." We didn't have interstates crisscrossing the state like we do now, so most of the drive was on two lane highways until you arrived.

Then you crossed the railroad track. The pavement ended and the gravel started. In town it was gravel, but the further back you went it became red dirt until it was almost no road at all. The "old folks" would laugh remembering how they used to hitch horses to the wagon to go to town and sometimes when it rained mud would be up passed the horses knees. And they survived.

My great-grandparents lived in town where more people had tornado shelters than indoor plumbing. Indoor plumbing came in about 1951.

But you were never too far from friends or a fishing hole.

Anyway, I was checking to see if there was anything new here before going to bed. Got some other stuff done that might help narrow down what to eliminate or what not too. It can wait.

HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!

G

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                        seattle
                        United States
                        Member #152111
                        February 5, 2014
                        1309 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2016, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Thank you helpmewin, mmx1 and phileight. So are you saying there's no tool on LP?

First of all, when considering what numbers to delete 0-9...NOTE, that the lottery plays most hits with a 0, 1,2, and 3 , 95% of the time, as these u will consider all the time, also, there's almost an even number within most hits....now ,5,7,or 9 will be the number or numbers to delete

Use the basic wheel on ( pK 3 4 )...insert the 9 digits u want in it,  and it gives u 84 basic singles.  Using the example below , lets say  your last 3 hits was  041786, and 322...so take these combos, and break them into pairs each,,,,04,01, 41.....78,76,68....32, 22...so these pairs ,you will not use within your 84 combo list , any that have these delete,by deleting these,you have knock off a decent amount from the list.......Now this next portion, is how i would delete using my key system .Take the last 2 hits mid to mid or eve to eve and add (lotto math ) the right end numbers to get the root , then add plus +2, to it....then add plus +1 to each 3 times,KEEPING THE RIGHT DIGIT..hope im explaining this correctly..Looking below,

. 1+6=7 the root....then 7+2=9...so is the final root, now adding 1, gives u 10(0))+1=11(1) +1 =12(2)

so, your keys are 9, 0,1,and 2..from the remaining combo list, u will keep all that shares these keys..as u can see 9 was the main key digit for the next hit 957.

after doing this, CONTINUE YOUR PROCESS TO ELIMINATE,if needed take out THE ALL ODDS,EVENS, CONNECT PAIRS OR CONSECUTIVE PAIRS, at this point, your list should be very small to play...try it this way and see if u like it..GL

Louisiana (LA) Pick 3 Lottery Results

Sun, Nov 6, 2016 9-5-7?

Sat, Nov 5, 2016 0-4-1?- last hit

Fri, Nov 4, 2016 7-8-6? - previous last hit

Thu, Nov 3, 2016 3-2-2?- 3rd hit

seattle
                          United States
                          Member #152111
                          February 5, 2014
                          1309 Posts
                          Posted: November 7, 2016, 2:25 am - IP Logged

First of all, when considering what numbers to delete 0-9...NOTE, that the lottery plays most hits with a 0, 1,2, and 3 , 95% of the time, as these u will consider all the time, also, there's almost an even number within most hits....now ,5,7,or 9 will be the number or numbers to delete

Use the basic wheel on ( pK 3 4 )...insert the 9 digits u want in it,  and it gives u 84 basic singles.  Using the example below , lets say  your last 3 hits was  041786, and 322...so take these combos, and break them into pairs each,,,,04,01, 41.....78,76,68....32, 22...so these pairs ,you will not use within your 84 combo list , any that have these delete,by deleting these,you have knock off a decent amount from the list.......Now this next portion, is how i would delete using my key system .Take the last 2 hits mid to mid or eve to eve and add (lotto math ) the right end numbers to get the root , then add plus +2, to it....then add plus +1 to each 3 times,KEEPING THE RIGHT DIGIT..hope im explaining this correctly..Looking below,

. 1+6=7 the root....then 7+2=9...so is the final root, now adding 1, gives u 10(0))+1=11(1) +1 =12(2)

so, your keys are 9, 0,1,and 2..from the remaining combo list, u will keep all that shares these keys..as u can see 9 was the main key digit for the next hit 957.

after doing this, CONTINUE YOUR PROCESS TO ELIMINATE,if needed take out THE ALL ODDS,EVENS, CONNECT PAIRS OR CONSECUTIVE PAIRS, at this point, your list should be very small to play...try it this way and see if u like it..GL

Louisiana (LA) Pick 3 Lottery Results

Sun, Nov 6, 2016 9-5-7?

Sat, Nov 5, 2016 0-4-1?- last hit

Fri, Nov 4, 2016 7-8-6? - previous last hit

Thu, Nov 3, 2016 3-2-2?- 3rd hit

using my key system will further delete the list...

seattle
                            United States
                            Member #152111
                            February 5, 2014
                            1309 Posts
                            Posted: November 7, 2016, 5:13 am - IP Logged

Did you close your eyes and cross your arms? Might help. Big Smile

As someone mentioned the video was good, but it left out info about working with box combos.

The way I work box is low to high since it doesn't matter what order the numbers fall in. Your first number is always the lowest; the last number is always the highest. Every combination is ascending.

The reason for this is by eliminating one pair like 16, it eliminates 016, 126, 136, 146, 156, 167, 168, 169, etc.

Morning draw in Texas was 453. The pairs would be 45, 53, 43. Going low to high I eliminate 34, 35, 45. The video doesn't tell you this but working low to high you can't have a high number before a low number. There is no 53 or 43 to eliminate.

Same with 91, 98, 93. If you want to eliminate 91 you'd use 19, for 98 it would be 89, and 93 =39. The only way you can have a high number before a low number is when you use the 720 combos.

Now, if you blink your eyes fast enough, and do a mid air yoga pose, I'll go back to work........

POOF

Sal_Yodada

Hi, Garyo1954, can u send me that program, i can make this work, im sure...can u eliminate one than one number with your program ....thx

seattle
                              United States
                              Member #152111
                              February 5, 2014
                              1309 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2016, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Unbelievable, I play one freaking ticket tonight from the "Little Pyramid" system, and I about lost it !

The winner tonight In Florida was 540..

2 4

1 1 0 4-----today's date

Amber try this tweet.

Using my true 01234 series below, gives u a better shot at winning the next pick 3 draw. I will be using Amber123 system tweeted and my own key system combined, but using fixed combinations numbers ..Play doubles only when u feel its going to come. these combos will fall every 1-3 days avg,

Using the example below from Florida's draw,  your last hit was 738.

Pairs from last 3 evening draws were..73,78,38..54,50,40..37,31,71....DO NOT USE.  Look below within the true series, and delete all combos, that share these pairs as this will reduce your play list, according to AMBER123 system.

To further reduce play list, you will use my key system by taking the last 2 hits mid to mid or eve to eve and add the right end numbers (LOTTO MATH)   to get theroot, then add plus +2 the formula, to it to get another root if possible....then add plus +1, the formula to each.

Florida (FL) Pick 3 Evening Lottery Results

Sun, Nov 6, 2016 7-2-5 winner

Sat, Nov 5, 2016 7-3-8- last draw

Fri, Nov 4, 2016 5-4-0-  previous draw

Thu, Nov 3, 2016 3-7-1  -? 3RD DRAW

Again , pairs from last 3 draws are 78,38..54,50,40..37,31,71....DO NOT USE, Amber123 instructions.

My KEY SYSTEM BELOW produced

8+0= 8 the first root, then add +2, the formula =10= 1+0(1)...KEEPING THE 1,  as YOUR FINAL ROOT,  ....now add 1 + 1-=2+ 1= + 1=4, so u have ,1,2, 3, and 4 as your keys

AS U CAN SEE,2 was the main key in the next hit that fell in 725

I WENT AHEAD AND DID THE ROOT RESULTS FOR U, FOR FUTURE  WORKOUTS BELOW,Save these.

IF YOUR FINAL ROOT IS ;

0=0,1,2,3 KEYS FOR NEXT DRAW

1=1,2,3,4 KEYS

2=2,3,4,5 KEYS

3=3,4,5,6 KEYS

4=4,5,6,7 KEYS

5=5,6,7,8 KEYS

6=6,7,8,9 KEYS

7=7,8,9,0 KEYS

8=8,9,0,1 KEYS

9=9,0,1,2 KEYS

TOP PICK 3 box COMBOS PLAYED IN ALL STATES-  146 TOTAL....01234  TRUE SERIES

012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 023 024 025 027 028 029 034 035 036 037 038 039 045 046 047 049 056 057 058 059 067 068 069 078 079 089 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 146 147 148 149 156 157 158 159 167 168 169 178 179 189 234 235 236 237 238 239 245 246 247 248 249 256 257 258 259 267 268 269 278 279 289 345 346 347 348 349 356 357 358 359 367 368 369 378 379 389 456 457 458 459 467 468 469 478 479 489

001 003 005 007 009 011 033 055 077 099 112 114 122 144 116 166 118 188 223 225 227 229 233 255 277 299 334 344 336 366 338 388 445 447 449 455 477 499