Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need help with system for Pick-3

80 replies. Last post 25 days ago by lottolot.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1691 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2016, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Garyo1954, can u send me that program, i can make this work, im sure...can u eliminate one than one number with your program ....thx

Yes, I will be posting it for download. Intended to do that Saturday night, but saw the post about other Pick 3 software and felt it could wait.

In the meantime, I started working toward finding a sweet spot providing an optimal coverage area. Chart below is Texas drawings on the left. To the tight of the 1000 is the result using combos between 000 and 999.

Covering 9 to 19 provides 71.5%...same as 8 to 18. Going to 10 to 19 it drops about 5 percent. We have to extend the range 10 to 21 to cover the same. If we add the sum 9 (covering 9 to 21) we gain 5%, and by using the range 8 to 21 we cover 824 possibilities, 82.4%.

The idea seems better to have the user set the sum range before the elimination. After we get the sum range we want we can eliminate anything we choose.

This all sounds well and good, but there's the other option. Rather than eliminate number and play singles, we pick a number and play singles. Yes, it's been done. But maybe we pick 2 numbers, or 3 numbers? 1 digit is 36 singles, a second digit adds 28 singles, a third adds 21 more. Covering all the singles for 3 digits comes to 85 combos. Then we start the elimination of low, highs, evens, odd, sums, and pairs.

None of that's hard to program. All we have to do is cover as much as possible spending the least possible.

The true hard part is on the user who has to pick the winning digit or digits.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #56005
    October 28, 2007
    831 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2016, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I just saw a video on You tube which was interesting. Did not know that If I were to pick one number that I thought will NOT show in the next drawing, and no doubles or triples, there would be only 84 combinations boxed.

What this person demonstrates is how to reduce those 84 combinations by eliminating the pairs from your last three draws. In the person's example, he ended up with 39 combinations.

My question is, does LP have a tool that will generate the combos I want for this scenario, meaning all combos excluding the one number I don't want, plus no doubles and triples?

BASICALLY YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO WIN IF THAT ONE NUMBER DOES NOT SHOW, AND NO DOUBLES OR TRIPLES.

Below is the video. Just fast forward it to get the info faster.

I working on a new system now, its in the developmental test phase.
    Good Luck with yours Amber123!
    hopefully mine will work out too!

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1691 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2016, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Okay, did stuff today on the pick a number idea. Put it in column form to make to easier. Yellow is the digit. L9 is the low sum 9. H19 is high sum 19. The blue bar show how many triples, doubles, and singles are in that digit set between the sums 9 to 19.

Key digit 6 in the red box has 30 singles to play. If we pick key digit 0 for the second set, (orange box) we have 24 more singles. But we can eliminate the combos that appear in both columns (small red boxes) like 036,046, 056, any six in the 0 columns. We now have 30 and 34 (54) minus the 6 in both sets bring us to 48.

In the green boxes we can choose (or not) to eliminate the all evens (an additional 7). We're now at 41 combos to play.

At this point you could eliminate pairs, or pick a third set....say 3. Eliminate al the 0 (4) and 6 (7) and play 18 additional combos (41+18= 59) or eliminate all the odds......

Every additional column added is going to cost more and cut in to any profit.

It wouldn't be an every day system, but if a key digit is due it's a good trap. 

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Bronx, NY
        United States
        Member #164554
        March 6, 2015
        795 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2016, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Amazing but true research.....

If you give a calculator to a monkey, he'll eventually hit the winning Pick3 numbers......

If you give a calculator to a human, he'll try to make a phone call.

In Texas, as in most of the south, we have a time you won't find anywhere else in the world. We call it justaboutanuffathat. Georgians know it; Floridians know it; even Texans who can't spell Texan know it. To the rest of the world it's an unknown. It can't be quantified in hours, or days, or pints, quarts, or teaspoons. You'll never define it in lottery draws, but every southerner can tell you when they come to justaboutanuffathat.

Moms say it. Dads say it. Grandparents love to say it. Some people even say it to their dogs. And southern dogs understand it!

People looking at losing lottery tickets say, "I've had justaboutanuffathat."

Consider your spiritual sojourn to learn to recognize when you reach justaboutanuffathat.

The southern phenomena also experiences a time called ottabeengrowedupbynow.

It's an adult thing used like this.....

"I swear that boy is dumber than the law allows!"

"I hear you. You'd think at his age he ottabeengrowedupbynow."

"Let's give him a calculator and watch him try to make a phone call."

Green laughbest post ever Green laugh.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4870 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2016, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I just saw a video on You tube which was interesting. Did not know that If I were to pick one number that I thought will NOT show in the next drawing, and no doubles or triples, there would be only 84 combinations boxed.

What this person demonstrates is how to reduce those 84 combinations by eliminating the pairs from your last three draws. In the person's example, he ended up with 39 combinations.

My question is, does LP have a tool that will generate the combos I want for this scenario, meaning all combos excluding the one number I don't want, plus no doubles and triples?

BASICALLY YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO WIN IF THAT ONE NUMBER DOES NOT SHOW, AND NO DOUBLES OR TRIPLES.

Below is the video. Just fast forward it to get the info faster.

You can do this with the Positional Wheels under systems in the blue bar.

You will need to upgrade to platinum to get the full benefit of it.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
            Tanhauser Gates
            Holy See (Vatican City State)
            Member #139281
            February 18, 2013
            173 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2016, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

here is an Excel file . I only provided for 6 pairs. advise if more are needed.

it does use macros so macros have to be enabled.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/krn5j6y1hc88qhz/amber123.xlsm?dl=0

Thanks for sharing!!Smile