Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tackling Thoth...

54 replies. Last post 4 days ago by garyo1954.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1736 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2016, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Pick 4 may be down the road, if at all. Need to modify the program to get Pick 4 data before anything.

Too much to do with Pick 3 to start thinking about any of that.

A couple of things stand out. One, these sets rarely hit back to back. Two, first glance a few sets will hit about 1 to three hits a month. Texas will average about 104 draws a month so, yeah......needs to be done. Run the sets on a month to month basis or 100 draws and see if we can pinpoint a limit. 

No I do like this chart. It goes on and on......about 90 columns.......

Here's part of the signature portion (the 0,0 to 9,0) stuff.  Hits are in yellow. I wanted to add the pair tracking, but this is already to easy to get lost on.

It will need to be broken into three separate charts to be useful (or easier on the eyes).

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Eat, sleep, watch football and WIN MONEY!!!!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1736 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2016, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Six month breakdown......600 draws per column......

Top five/six sets are the money sets. Rarely do they get out of whack. And even when they do they don't disappear. 

Thoth's signature sets don't offer the same percentage. There are more one and done sets in his 55 signatures though. 

Chart omits any signature below 2%.

Closer to a usable system.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Florida
      United States
      Member #126774
      April 16, 2012
      1442 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2016, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Six month breakdown......600 draws per column......

Top five/six sets are the money sets. Rarely do they get out of whack. And even when they do they don't disappear. 

Thoth's signature sets don't offer the same percentage. There are more one and done sets in his 55 signatures though. 

Chart omits any signature below 2%.

Closer to a usable system.

Thanks for this, will incorporate into my thinking/workouts. Still watching the thread for new information.

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1736 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2016, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for this, will incorporate into my thinking/workouts. Still watching the thread for new information.

Thanks for the interest.

This is going to be a slow thread since I'm interested in how he determined his keys.

He had keys out to five.

I'm floundering at three. Then there is always the question if the Rule of Five was the result of an exploit he found or the result of the percentages of the game.

Either way, the keys work in Texas.

Downloaded Florida's draws for comparison.

If they work there its safe to say it doesn't matter if its an exploit due to the percentages, or in spite of percentages, its usable.

Florida
          United States
          Member #126774
          April 16, 2012
          1442 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2016, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the interest.

This is going to be a slow thread since I'm interested in how he determined his keys.

He had keys out to five.

I'm floundering at three. Then there is always the question if the Rule of Five was the result of an exploit he found or the result of the percentages of the game.

If they work there its safe to say it doesn't matter if its an exploit due to the percentages, or in spite of percentages, its usable.

What do you mean by keys? I didn't see any mention of keys on the other threads. Thanks.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5912 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2016, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the interest.

He had keys out to five.

On this there are several people you must pay attention to their posts, you are one of them, RL is another. Thoth and I went back and forth and sometimes I must admit, he lost me. My old mind just can't keep up. You take your time and come forth with a plan. I will be waiting. Buzzards are circling.

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1736 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2016, 11:20 am - IP Logged

On this there are several people you must pay attention to their posts, you are one of them, RL is another. Thoth and I went back and forth and sometimes I must admit, he lost me. My old mind just can't keep up. You take your time and come forth with a plan. I will be waiting. Buzzards are circling.

Thank you Bob! It's always good to hear good things about what you do. For my money, I'd take RL. He's got more bulldog and he's a better programmers too! Me? I'm more the old hound dog chewing on a bone.

Key is not just a girl I used to know. Thoth tossed out two keys. One was the 0, 1 and the 8, 9. It's unlikely you'll recognize these as Florida results, but that's what they are, sorted from low to high.

According to the theory every time a 0, 1 or 1, 0 hits in the first column, a 0 or 1 will return in three to five draws. Everytime you see an 8,9 or 9,8  back to back in the third column an 8 or 9 will return in three to five draws. The yellow highlights are the signals to play. The green shows one of the key digits did return.

It's not always that neat though. And sometimes the two digit seem to cycle.

These two sets were tracked through 4000 draws with the 0,1 key hitting 396/407 plays for 97%, and the 8,9 key hitting 358/373 for 95.9%. I tried to be strict in the counts. There are times when the digit returns in 6 draws. Those were counted as misses. There are times when a key will return three consecutive 0s or eights. Those were counted as one hit. 

The hardest part was counting the chains like 01,10,01,0. I counted those as three plays and hits. My reasoning was if you played the first 0,1 pattern you would hit. If you played the second 1,0 pattern you would hit. And if you played the last 0,1 pattern you would hit. In any case, the projected digit did fall as it should. 

G

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5912 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2016, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Thank you Bob! It's always good to hear good things about what you do. For my money, I'd take RL. He's got more bulldog and he's a better programmers too! Me? I'm more the old hound dog chewing on a bone.

Key is not just a girl I used to know. Thoth tossed out two keys. One was the 0, 1 and the 8, 9. It's unlikely you'll recognize these as Florida results, but that's what they are, sorted from low to high.

According to the theory every time a 0, 1 or 1, 0 hits in the first column, a 0 or 1 will return in three to five draws. Everytime you see an 8,9 or 9,8  back to back in the third column an 8 or 9 will return in three to five draws. The yellow highlights are the signals to play. The green shows one of the key digits did return.

It's not always that neat though. And sometimes the two digit seem to cycle.

These two sets were tracked through 4000 draws with the 0,1 key hitting 396/407 plays for 97%, and the 8,9 key hitting 358/373 for 95.9%. I tried to be strict in the counts. There are times when the digit returns in 6 draws. Those were counted as misses. There are times when a key will return three consecutive 0s or eights. Those were counted as one hit. 

The hardest part was counting the chains like 01,10,01,0. I counted those as three plays and hits. My reasoning was if you played the first 0,1 pattern you would hit. If you played the second 1,0 pattern you would hit. And if you played the last 0,1 pattern you would hit. In any case, the projected digit did fall as it should. 

G

Fantastic job!!

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #150797
                  December 31, 2013
                  815 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2016, 9:47 am - IP Logged

I believe Thoth called that a "stack".  The rule was:

0,1 Stack

When you see a 0 in the Low position immediately followed by a 1 (or 1 followed by 0) the odds of a 0 or 1 within 3 games is 85%

8,9 Stack
                  8 in the High position immediately followed by a 9 (or vice versa) 85% probability of another within 3 games

But, you will notice in your examples above that the same seems to apply for 0,0; 1,1; 8,8; and 9,9.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Dallas, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    1736 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2016, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I believe Thoth called that a "stack".  The rule was:

0,1 Stack

When you see a 0 in the Low position immediately followed by a 1 (or 1 followed by 0) the odds of a 0 or 1 within 3 games is 85%

8,9 Stack
                    8 in the High position immediately followed by a 9 (or vice versa) 85% probability of another within 3 games

But, you will notice in your examples above that the same seems to apply for 0,0; 1,1; 8,8; and 9,9.

Glad to hear your voice!

You are right!

I've noticed several stacks. 8,7 in the third position and 2,1 in the first seem to work better in Texas than in Florida. That's a cursory look. Haven't gotten around to working through all the numbers. (between you and me I've been wracking my brain thinking about a program to find and count as many as possible all at once). I'm not good staring at a spreadsheet for more than few minutes before I want to write something that will do it for me!

If we use three draws, the percentages would go down. Not sure how much.

This is the stuff I meant when I said some things make me wonder if it is more percentage than exploit. Or is it proof that what is hitting is going to continue to hit?

I imagine he had the same question and tried to find the answer with more data.

Another thing I'm wondering is what he called the hierarchy.

Feel free to point me in the right direction. I'm running blind, trying to make sense of an ingredients label on a shampoo bottle (or so it seems at times). Wink

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #150797
                      December 31, 2013
                      815 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2016, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Well, the low position will either be 0,1 or NOT 0,1.  The percentages favor NOT (51%), but since 0,1 is only 2 digits while NOT is potentially 8 digits, I go with the former.  But the 0,1 and the NOT both seem to run fairly long streaks a lot of the time.  There are really 3 patterns: 0,1 run; NOT run or flipping back and forth.  If only I could predict the pattern!  Maybe RL has some ideas here?

Same, of course, applies to the 8,9 in the high position.

BTW, my statistics show that the probability of a 0 or a 1 is 49% back-to-back, 73% after 1 skip and 85% after 2 skips, so I am assuming when Thoth said "within 3 games" that he meant after 0,1 or 2 skips.  95% of these don't go over 4 skips (but that last 5% can be crazy long).

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5912 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2016, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

I am probably not understanding what either of you are speaking about, this is what I came up with for Florida.

HITSMEDMAXAVGDUESKIPS234
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #126774
                          April 16, 2012
                          1442 Posts
                          Posted: November 30, 2016, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

I am probably not understanding what either of you are speaking about, this is what I came up with for Florida.

HITSMEDMAXAVGDUESKIPS234

sorting the draws lowest to highest, usually a 0 or 1 hits in the lowest, and an 8 or 9 hits in the highest.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5912 Posts
                            Posted: November 30, 2016, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

sorting the draws lowest to highest, usually a 0 or 1 hits in the lowest, and an 8 or 9 hits in the highest.

Thank you. I knew I had something wrong. My mind is getting old.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5912 Posts
                              Posted: November 30, 2016, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to SM, I finally got my head out. I know, full well GaryO and Tia know what they speak about.

Looks much better.

HITSMEDMAXAVGDUESKIPS234