Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need your participation to help a well meaning person who is lost

359 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by Lildarryl.

Page 15 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
backwoods ga
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1892 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2016, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I suspect you rode a shortbus before you dropped out in the 3rd grade.

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Wentzville, Missouri
    United States
    Member #2243
    September 4, 2003
    8495 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2016, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
    Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2526 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2016, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I suspect you rode a shortbus before you dropped out in the 3rd grade.

You are such a loser.... lilbrain...

In fact, you read like what the guy sounds like in the video, a dumbass. 

"Dis be all you needs to wins, only 8 combos at da stoh, or onlian". Pleese suscribes if yous likes ma videos....duhhhhhhh

Maybees, yoos can goes to ma udder videos and checks out ma udder systems...

You two would make a great team..Lost and loster..Hit With Stick

Greenback's avatar - army
        Toledo, Ohio
        United States
        Member #149602
        December 4, 2013
        5002 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2016, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Let me start by saying that I am absolutely clueless when it comes to numbers and how to pick them, my track record with the lottery proves that. But I would like to know how do you determine what number to use as the middle digit using this method that's being talked about? Are you using the number that is due to be drawn in the middle? Are you just using the digit that is due altogether? Thanks for any input, it is appreciated.

Trying to get rich three digits at a time.

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1892 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2016, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

You are such a loser.... lilbrain...

In fact, you read like what the guy sounds like in the video, a dumbass. 

"Dis be all you needs to wins, only 8 combos at da stoh, or onlian". Pleese suscribes if yous likes ma videos....duhhhhhhh

Maybees, yoos can goes to ma udder videos and checks out ma udder systems...

You two would make a great team..Lost and loster..Hit With Stick

isnt that how you and your trailer park mates talk.  Im not the one searching craigslist & youtube for how to win pick3. You are. Too bad you use google well. You just dont comprehend too well. Now go back to consuming your Meth.. with ur 3 teeth

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
            N.C.
            United States
            Member #56005
            October 28, 2007
            832 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2016, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

R. I. P.

Amen!

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2526 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2016, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

isnt that how you and your trailer park mates talk.  Im not the one searching craigslist & youtube for how to win pick3. You are. Too bad you use google well. You just dont comprehend too well. Now go back to consuming your Meth.. with ur 3 teeth

I have more comprehension in my little toe than you will ever dream of having, you pathetic simpleton.

I don't ever remember seeing anything here on LP that you've ever contributed to, except for dumb comments that sound like what a 12 year old would say.

You are as useful as a bullet to the brain. Does your mom know you are using her computer?

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                Winning makes me smile.
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                4874 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2016, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

YES he is guaranteeing a win without saying the word guarantee. There are a lot of ways to say the same word without using it. He does say "IMAGINE PLAYING ONLY". meaning these combos are all you need to win.

What a load of crap !

You people need to record your own voices and listen back to the recording, you'll be amazed.

I know he's talking about a boxed win for 30th time already. How many times do I have to keep repeating myself?

I KNOW IT"S BOXED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

Now I'm going to mix the order up to convince you people I know it's a box system.

201 031 140 105 601 710 081 901

And you write that If my KEY digit 1 shows, I win correct? Playing these eight combos right?

ISN'T MY KEY DIGIT THE NUMBER 1, YES OR NO? 

DID I PLAY THE CORRECT GROUP, 201 031 140 105 601 710 081 901?????????????????????????????????

The winning number that night was 129. I FREAKING LOST !

DO YOU SEE MY KEY DIGIT IN THE NUMBER 129?????????

This system is flawed because it doesn't cover all the combos for the key digit!!!!!!!!

What part don't you people understand?

The key digit 1 has 36 combinations, no doubles, and triples.

NOT EIGHT !

You have to play the middle number in LOW, MIDDLE, HIGH order.

You played 219.

Of course you lost. Because the 1 is NOT the middle number. The middle number is 2.  Why???  Because the 1 is the lowest number, and the 9 is the highest number. What number is in the middle? The  2!!! Holy crap!!! 

In the numbers 012, 013, 014, 015, 016, 017, 018, 019. What number is in the middle?  The  1!!!How do we know? Well, because it's not the LOWEST number, and it's not the HIGHEST number. So it has to be the MIDDLE number.   In 219, the 1is the lowest number.  So you lost.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2526 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2016, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Let me start by saying that I am absolutely clueless when it comes to numbers and how to pick them, my track record with the lottery proves that. But I would like to know how do you determine what number to use as the middle digit using this method that's being talked about? Are you using the number that is due to be drawn in the middle? Are you just using the digit that is due altogether? Thanks for any input, it is appreciated.

I wouldn't use this system If I were you. Unless you are lucky, there is no way to guarantee a win like the guy says in the video.

But it's your money, If you want to waste money on a false guarantee, go right ahead.

Toledo, Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #149602
                    December 4, 2013
                    5002 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2016, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't use this system If I were you. Unless you are lucky, there is no way to guarantee a win like the guy says in the video.

But it's your money, If you want to waste money on a false guarantee, go right ahead.

Thanks for your reply Amber. I'm just trying to find a system I can learn to start winning at this crazy game.

United States
                      Member #164727
                      March 12, 2015
                      2526 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2016, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

You have to play the middle number in LOW, MIDDLE, HIGH order.

You played 219.

Of course you lost. Because the 1 is NOT the middle number. The middle number is 2.  Why???  Because the 1 is the lowest number, and the 9 is the highest number. What number is in the middle? The  2!!! Holy crap!!! 

In the numbers 012, 013, 014, 015, 016, 017, 018, 019. What number is in the middle?  The  1!!!How do we know? Well, because it's not the LOWEST number, and it's not the HIGHEST number. So it has to be the MIDDLE number.   In 219, the 1is the lowest number.  So you lost.

So basically, the only hope I have to win with 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 Is If one of those combos comes out. The 1 in the middle is pretty much useless. DUH!!!!

Playing 8 combos is no guarantee, and the number 1 in the middle means absolutely nothing... GET IT???????????

How any of you think 8 combos is a guarantee, is really surprising to me.

You may as well say....hey play these 3 combos, as long as the 1 is in the middle, you'll win boxed...012 015 019...

What's the difference?...You know, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone, and everyone has gone mad!!!

Bang Head

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2526 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2016, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your reply Amber. I'm just trying to find a system I can learn to start winning at this crazy game.

Try the one I'm using, not bad so far in testing. Just google..."winners only lottery." 

backwoods ga
                          United States
                          Member #155844
                          May 31, 2014
                          1892 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2016, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I have more comprehension in my little toe than you will ever dream of having, you pathetic simpleton.

I don't ever remember seeing anything here on LP that you've ever contributed to, except for dumb comments that sound like what a 12 year old would say.

You are as useful as a bullet to the brain. Does your mom know you are using her computer?

Youre a fool.  Mr onlymoney. Lets hope Ambers mom has custody of her. Since youre beyond unfit to be a parent.... now i see why your wife left you smh

I feel bad for you.  You have let your ancestors down.  Poor white trash

Toledo, Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #149602
                            December 4, 2013
                            5002 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2016, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Try the one I'm using, not bad so far in testing. Just google..."winners only lottery." 

I'll check it out, thank you!

United States
                              Member #164727
                              March 12, 2015
                              2526 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2016, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Youre a fool.  Mr onlymoney. Lets hope Ambers mom has custody of her. Since youre beyond unfit to be a parent.... now i see why your wife left you smh

I feel bad for you.  You have let your ancestors down.  Poor white trash

Go back to your toilet loser.

Page 15 of 24