Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need your participation to help a well meaning person who is lost

353 replies. Last post 2 days ago by amber123.

Page 18 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
Atlantic City, NJ
United States
Member #163215
January 23, 2015
47 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2016, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

it's only my 4th attempt to enlighten you.

and I lost count of all the other members who tried to enlighten you.

but somehow, I suspect you are just being sarcastic

tell me.....

what are all the straight combinations for 012??

could it be 012, 021, 120, 102, 201, 210 ?????????????????

if you knew 30 times before that these are boxed numbers, then why are you harping on the middle digit of a straight combination????????????

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2506 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2016, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

yes they yanked his sweat pants down.
    it was hilarious...
    point is...he couldn't back up his claim.
    ROTFLMAO

Green laugh

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
      Broken Arrow, OK
      United States
      Member #155206
      May 11, 2014
      1874 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2016, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Seriously folks.....we're going on 6 pages of nothing but whining and trying your hardest to prove that system is crap. How many of you have actually "followed directions" and worked it "as instructed" to see how it works in your state? Unless I missed it, I haven't heard anyone post test results.......just griping about the grammar used in the instructions, which I guess automatically nullifies the system as viable??? To many people here post systems that are so complicated you have to have a PhD to work them, but someone comes along and gets back to "basics" and posts a system that is SIMPLE and WORKS, and the attacks start. Lotterypost didn't used to be like this! People used to post/try new systems here daily a few years back, but I've noticed that new postings have almost stopped now, and I'm quite sure THIS is the reason why. Posters come here to share ideas and their achievements. Not to be attacked and ridiculed........(let the usual smart@#$ comments begin).

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2506 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2016, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Seriously folks.....we're going on 6 pages of nothing but whining and trying your hardest to prove that system is crap. How many of you have actually "followed directions" and worked it "as instructed" to see how it works in your state? Unless I missed it, I haven't heard anyone post test results.......just griping about the grammar used in the instructions, which I guess automatically nullifies the system as viable??? To many people here post systems that are so complicated you have to have a PhD to work them, but someone comes along and gets back to "basics" and posts a system that is SIMPLE and WORKS, and the attacks start. Lotterypost didn't used to be like this! People used to post/try new systems here daily a few years back, but I've noticed that new postings have almost stopped now, and I'm quite sure THIS is the reason why. Posters come here to share ideas and their achievements. Not to be attacked and ridiculed........(let the usual smart@#$ comments begin).

No proof huh?

Answer this question, because others aren't. 

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/308465/4881802

Broken Arrow, OK
          United States
          Member #155206
          May 11, 2014
          1874 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2016, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

In a way, yeah, they're self reliant. In your particular example it "relies" on a number "1" being drawn. IF your KEY number is "1", then there are 8 combos to play and IF a 1 is drawn, then you WILL win, UNLESS a double or triple is drawn as the system is designed to play the percentages and avoids doubles and triples......All this system is, in a nutshell, is a systematic way to determine a key digit to play for the drawing. Also, depending on what your key is, there may ONLY be eight combos to play, or their may be as many as twenty, it just depends on your key digit/s. Again, this system goes "back to basics". No need to try to "complicate it up". Doesn't need to be complicated to work.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2506 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2016, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

In a way, yeah, they're self reliant. In your particular example it "relies" on a number "1" being drawn. IF your KEY number is "1", then there are 8 combos to play and IF a 1 is drawn, then you WILL win, UNLESS a double or triple is drawn as the system is designed to play the percentages and avoids doubles and triples......All this system is, in a nutshell, is a systematic way to determine a key digit to play for the drawing. Also, depending on what your key is, there may ONLY be eight combos to play, or their may be as many as twenty, it just depends on your key digit/s. Again, this system goes "back to basics". No need to try to "complicate it up". Doesn't need to be complicated to work.

In your particular example it "relies" on a number "1" being drawn. IF your KEY number is "1", then there are 8 combos to play and IF a 1 is drawn, then you WILL win, UNLESS a double or triple is drawn

That is false. There are 36 numbers for a guaranteed box win, not 8.

012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

213 214 215 216 217 218 219

314 315 316 317 318 319

415 416 417 418 419

516 517 518 519

617 618 619

718 719

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2506 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2016, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Yes you are !...Can't even spell it correctly...

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
                N.C.
                United States
                Member #56005
                October 28, 2007
                806 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2016, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Seriously folks.....we're going on 6 pages of nothing but whining and trying your hardest to prove that system is crap

I'm trying to get you to give me some evidence that it does work.

To many people here post systems that are so complicated you have to have a PhD to work them

thats because it takes time to develop a good system.

someone comes along and gets back to "basics" and posts a system that is SIMPLE and WORKS, and the attacks start

its a tough crowd here at LP. some of the best lottery players in the country are here. they are well educated
                to the lottery, most of us realize that if it sounds to good to be true. it probably is.
                if its simple, then its a method, not a system.

Posters come here to share ideas and their achievements. Not to be attacked and ridiculed

if you can't stand a little constructive criticism, then its probably best you don't promote a system in
                which you have no proof, that the system works or not. like I said before, "its a tough crowd here at LP."

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2506 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2016, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

In your particular example it "relies" on a number "1" being drawn. IF your KEY number is "1", then there are 8 combos to play and IF a 1 is drawn, then you WILL win, UNLESS a double or triple is drawn

That is false. There are 36 numbers for a guaranteed box win, not 8.

012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019

213 214 215 216 217 218 219

314 315 316 317 318 319

415 416 417 418 419

516 517 518 519

617 618 619

718 719

Hey SWMcCaig, you're not helping your cause much...lol

So what people are doing now like llbrains, is to keep adding comments in order to bury my comments and your posts...lmao

Broken Arrow, OK
                    United States
                    Member #155206
                    May 11, 2014
                    1874 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2016, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I give up. I'm gonna go have "intelligent" conversation with my 2 year old grandson. Guess what they say is true...."you can't fix stupid"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

United States
                      Member #164727
                      March 12, 2015
                      2506 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2016, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

I give up. I'm gonna go have "intelligent" conversation with my 2 year old grandson. Guess what they say is true...."you can't fix stupid"

Guess what they is true????

You do seem intelligent, my bad. Green laugh

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2506 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2016, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Guess what they is true????

You do seem intelligent, my bad. Green laugh

Me drag woman by hair back to cave....lol

Arggghghghhg!!!!!!!!!

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2506 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2016, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

When I win, which is rare because of the finagling of the balls and machine rotation schedules by the officials, pre-draws up to 7 or more, I post pics, but that doesn't mean a thing. I could lie about how many tickets I purchased to win, and If it was profitable.

I posted pics before, but not to brag, just for the fun of make believe success..lol

backwoods ga
                            United States
                            Member #155844
                            May 31, 2014
                            1886 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2016, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

When I win, which is rare because of the finagling of the balls and machine rotation schedules by the officials, pre-draws up to 7 or more, I post pics, but that doesn't mean a thing. I could lie about how many tickets I purchased to win, and If it was profitable.

I posted pics before, but not to brag, just for the fun of make believe success..lol

Green laugh yeah ok

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

United States
                              Member #164727
                              March 12, 2015
                              2506 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2016, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh yeah ok

cAN  you please retire?

love sweet love

Page 18 of 24