Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need your participation to help a well meaning person who is lost

357 replies. Last post 1 day ago by helpmewin.

Page 22 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2522 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2016, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

what part of "pick a key second highest digitplay it BOXED, No doubles or triples, and if it (the key digit) hits you will win" do you not understand????

NO system works 100%, there is risk involved, Mr Business..... sometimes you lose

GRASP THE FRIGGIN CONCEPT, STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE WORDS 

you are the most obtuse numnut I've ever encountered on the internet

https://youtu.be/vZanwzyPOQA

NO system works 100%, there is risk involved, Mr Business..... sometimes you lose

WRONG !...AGAIN !...3rd time...

Unfortunately, he claims that it does work 100% of the time. Watch and listen to the freaking video. What is wrong with you people?

Atlantic City, NJ
    United States
    Member #163215
    January 23, 2015
    47 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2016, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

what part of "pick a key second highest digitplay it BOXED, No doubles or triples, and if it (the key digit) hits you will win" do you not understand????

GRASP THE FRIGGIN CONCEPT, STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE WORDS 

you are the most obtuse numnut I've ever encountered on the internet

seriously, numnut.....

do you really know what a boxed combination is? 

do you know this guy's method is a boxed number strategy? 

do you know that he only guarantees it IF YOU PICK THE CORRECT SECOND HIGHEST DIGIT? 

do you know know that playing 210 boxed will win if you played it boxed?

Atlantic City, NJ
      United States
      Member #163215
      January 23, 2015
      47 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2016, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately, he claims that it does work 100% of the time. Watch and listen to the freaking video. What is wrong with you people?

well then please enlighten me, numnut, because this isn't a straight combination system

Atlantic City, NJ
        United States
        Member #163215
        January 23, 2015
        47 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2016, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

again, about the fifth time, numnut.....

don't worry about what he says, concentrate on the concept

United States
          Member #164727
          March 12, 2015
          2522 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2016, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

have fun loser, I'm done with this garbage.

Atlantic City, NJ
            United States
            Member #163215
            January 23, 2015
            47 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2016, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

have fun loser, I'm done with this garbage.

man you really are dumb as a stump

Florida
              United States
              Member #126774
              April 16, 2012
              1440 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2016, 12:26 am - IP Logged

"you give me any 3 digit number, no doubles or triples, and I'll show you how it wins, ok?

No, you show me how 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 guarantees a win. So far no one has given me a str8 answer.

YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS.

We've showed you a 100000 times. And why are you so focused on only those 8 combos? There's 120 combos, including those 8. 

YOU KNOW THAT. YOU'RE JUST BEING STUPID PRETENDING YOU'RE A MORON. 

ONCE AGAIN

" No, you show me how 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 guarantees a win. So far no one has given me a str8 answer. "

There's 8 MIDDLE DIGITSto play. I'm sure you understand that. It's right there on the left. 

Digit 1 through 8. Go look up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great, you see that. Say Digit 1 was due longest out as the middle digit. Okay, Digit 1, those 8 combos are longest out.

If any of these straights come out, you win because you played BOX. 

012 021 102 120 201 210 013 031 103 130 301 310 014 041 104 140 401 410 015 051 105 150 501 510

016 061 106 160 601 610 017 071 107 170 701 710 018 081 108 180 801 810 019 091 

IF YOU PLAYED DIGIT 1, YOU'RE............GUARANTEED TO WIN USING DIGIT 1.

Lottomeister's avatar - darven

Germany
                Member #174824
                May 14, 2016
                55 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2016, 8:54 am - IP Logged

And yes he does guarantee the wins without saying the word GUARANTEE. There are other ways to say something without using the WORD. When he's talking about the 4 digit, at the end he says.."Imagine playing 20 combos" I take this to mean there are no more than 20 combos to win.

It has to be a guarantee, or what the heck would I play them, just for fun??????????????

MY GOD, are you people serious??????

You don't guarantee something unless you say the word guarantee. It's all in your interpretation. The Florida lottery could say "Imagine playing one ticket and winning the lottery'  Is a person supposed to think that it's a sure thing? Are they guaranteeing it? No. I could say Imagine playing 20 tickets, 30 tickets 100 tickets. Imagine how many tickets you want but I never said I was guaranteeing you were going to win. You can keep bantering on this ridiculous topic. I will  no longer waste my time reading or commenting on such a trivial matter.

backwoods ga
                  United States
                  Member #155844
                  May 31, 2014
                  1889 Posts
                  Posted: November 30, 2016, 9:21 am - IP Logged

You don't guarantee something unless you say the word guarantee. It's all in your interpretation. The Florida lottery could say "Imagine playing one ticket and winning the lottery'  Is a person supposed to think that it's a sure thing? Are they guaranteeing it? No. I could say Imagine playing 20 tickets, 30 tickets 100 tickets. Imagine how many tickets you want but I never said I was guaranteeing you were going to win. You can keep bantering on this ridiculous topic. I will  no longer waste my time reading or commenting on such a trivial matter.

i agree.  Lotto vets have spoken

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

United States
                    Member #164727
                    March 12, 2015
                    2522 Posts
                    Posted: November 30, 2016, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

i agree.  Lotto vets have spoken

Pffffttt, what does that make you, the newbie???

Lotto vets have been wrong before, and many here are still wrong.

United States
                      Member #164727
                      March 12, 2015
                      2522 Posts
                      Posted: November 30, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

You people don't read the threads and make fools out of yourselves ....again !

So when the guy says the word WIN, not once, but twice, it doesn't mean a guarantee? 

When someone tells me to play this set to win, it means that's a guarantee. If it's not, then it's his suggestion because of his workout, and the person feels good about his set.

BUT HIS SETS ARE FIXED, WHICH MEANS IT'S THE SAME SET OF NUMBERS EVERY TIME!

His words verbatim: " TO WIN WITH THIS SYSTEM, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO PICK THE CORRECT MIDDLE DIGIT. EXAMPLE, IF YOU CHOOSE DIGIT 4, YOU WOULD WIN IF YOU PLAYED THE READY MADE BOX NUMBERS" .

He doesn't say, you MAY win, he says you WOULD win....duh!!!!

Watch the video and tell me it's NOT a guarantee. I laid out the exact times on the video when he says WIN !

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/308465/4882959

United States
                        Member #164727
                        March 12, 2015
                        2522 Posts
                        Posted: November 30, 2016, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS.

We've showed you a 100000 times. And why are you so focused on only those 8 combos? There's 120 combos, including those 8. 

ONCE AGAIN

" No, you show me how 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 guarantees a win. So far no one has given me a str8 answer. "

There's 8 MIDDLE DIGITSto play. I'm sure you understand that. It's right there on the left. 

Digit 1 through 8. Go look up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great, you see that. Say Digit 1 was due longest out as the middle digit. Okay, Digit 1, those 8 combos are longest out.

If any of these straights come out, you win because you played BOX. 

012 021 102 120 201 210 013 031 103 130 301 310 014 041 104 140 401 410 015 051 105 150 501 510

016 061 106 160 601 610 017 071 107 170 701 710 018 081 108 180 801 810 019 091 

IF YOU PLAYED DIGIT 1, YOU'RE............GUARANTEED TO WIN USING DIGIT 1.

I'm a moron? You just answered your own question. That's my whole freaking point, there are more than 8 freaking combos for a guarantee....DANG YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING DENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digit 1 has 55 total combos for a guarantee....NOT 8 EINSTEINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7310 Posts
                          Posted: November 30, 2016, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

here we go again, with a new one ....

another one who doesn't understand there are 120 boxed combinations..... excluding double & triples

each boxed combinations yields six (6) straight combinations.....

when you buy a lottery ticket you can bet either a straight combo which only wins if you picked the same 3 numbers in exact order,

OR

you can bet a boxed combination which only wins if you picked the same 3 digits in the form any of the six (6) combinations.

there are only 120 of these

what this method is doing is picking THE SECOND HIGHEST DIGIT AS THE KEY NUMBER and playing it boxed

here, let's try a little game.... you give me any 3 digit number, no doubles or triples, and I'll show you how it wins, ok?  I'll stay on this site for a while

"another one who doesn't understand there are 120 boxed combinations..... excluding double & triples "

And if someone were to show the 120 box combinations, they would probably show them numerically from low to high or high to low. A closer look shows two of the digits "0" and "9" are never the middle digit and one of the other eight digits is always the middle digit. About 72% of the drawings produce a 6-way combo and in 100% of those drawings, the digit 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, or 8 will be the middle digit.

"what this method is doing is picking THE SECOND HIGHEST DIGIT AS THE KEY NUMBER and playing it boxed"

The method is picking the numerical "middle digit" and playing all the box combos where that digit is the middle digit. The digits "4" and "5" each are in 20 box combos and the chances of either the 4 or 5 being drawn in the middle are 12%. I wouldn't call winning three times what I wagered when the odds are 8.33 to 1 a good bet.

"you give me any 3 digit number, no doubles or triples, and I'll show you how it wins, ok?"

And someone will show the other 994 outcomes where it doesn't win.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                            Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1691 Posts
                            Posted: November 30, 2016, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Stack, I don't disagree with what you say, but this is a pick your digit system. No one worries about stats in a pick your digit system. 

So let's take the system step by step before we all look like idiots to people passing through LP and newbies who just want a down and dirty way to play cheap with a chance to win......

1) Put the 120 combinations, excluding doubles and triples, in LOW to HIGH order.....(smallest digit first, highest digit last)

I've ordered the sets LOW to HIGH and put them in columns by MIDDLE DIGIT. We're now ready for step 2.

2) Choose a MIDDLE DIGIT.

With my sets in LOW to HIGH form I choose MIDDLE DIGIT 4. (I've made it easy by putting the sets in columns by the MIDDLE DIGIT). All the sets are arranged LOW to HIGH with the MIDDLE DIGIT in the DIGIT column. DIGIT 4 outlined in red. (But just to be sure let's look for 4 in the other columns).

234 contains a 4 and its arranged LOW to HIGH. But 4 is NOT the MIDDLE DIGIT, so it doesn't qualify. Same with 456. And I can't take a set like 134 and reorder it to 143 since it would not be LOW to HIGH any longer.

Are there any other sets that contain the MIDDLE DIGIT 4 with the digits ordered LOW to HIGH?

No, I don't see any other sets from LOW to HIGH with the MIDDLE DIGIT 4. Time to fill out my playslips for BOX PLAY.

It does not matter if the draw is 934 or 540, 427, 641, or 814 as long as I have chosen the CORRECT MIDDLE DIGIT with the sets were ordered LOW TO HIGH, I WIN!

Three simple rules:

1) Order numbers LOW to HIGH.

2) Choose a MIDDLE DIGIT.

3) Play BOXED.

Cave at: If the picker doesn't follow these simple rules, he shouldn't play this system with the expectation of winning.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22923 Posts
                              Posted: November 30, 2016, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

You call guaranteeing a box win If I play 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019, as long as the middle digit is 1?

Don't bother deciding whether to answer this simple question that you claim you did many times already. But you didn't. 

Can't answer a simple question....What guarantee does 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 give me?

Simple question...and so hard to get a simple answer. 

It's only a guaranteed win if you play only those numbers and the choice middle digit is the #1 but only with that line

of digits.

You can't add your own..like 415, 317, 618 etc..those have middle digits of #1 but aren't in the list you posted.

If you play your list example, you would win IF any one of those numbers ONLY were drawn whether the 1 is in the

middle, beginning or end. That's it.

The only guarantee that line gives you is if you choose that set as #1 in the middle and you play boxed and if you

play straight all the better for you. 

In plain words as plain as I can make them:

You only win if you play those 8 sets boxed and any of those numbers are drawn in any order. That's the only way

you will win.

Forget about the #1 in middle position after you play them boxed..then you are set for a win no matter where the #1 

comes in...just so long as the number contains all 3 of one of the #'s in that line. 

You can't arrange the numbers after the draw and include a #1 in the middle if it wasn't in the original set of numbers to

play. 

It's a pick one from the line provided, not pick any number you want.

Sad Cheers

Page 22 of 24