Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need your participation to help a well meaning person who is lost

357 replies. Last post 1 day ago by helpmewin.

Page 24 of 24
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2522 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2016, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

listen crackhead the system calls for you to play the most out middle digit.. then again you are grown you can tweak to your liking.  Then again i dont expect a pizza guy to understand this kindergarten level system....  put the rock down John

Boy you are such a loser. I bet you have 12 kids and live off the government.

So you don't have proof that you chose the correct number. Could should woulda...When you get some proof, le me know, until then, go back to your ghetto and have another kid so you can get more income.

What a freaking loser !

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
    NJ
    United States
    Member #165922
    April 27, 2015
    3336 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2016, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

How do you know what I make? Don't quit your job either, whores are always needed especially by the likes of Lilbrain.

Ur the one with a typical trailer park trash whore name, so give a head to get ahead in the pizza joint. I looked up pizza delivery girl in Dumpwater, FL on salary.com, but unfortunately, they said a delivery person or a shoeshine are not worth mentioning.

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2522 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2016, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Ur the one with a typical trailer park trash whore name, so give a head to get ahead in the pizza joint. I looked up pizza delivery girl in Dumpwater, FL on salary.com, but unfortunately, they said a delivery person or a shoeshine are not worth mentioning.

You're so smart GENIUS, that's not my real name Einstein. I'm not even a female...For someone who is sooooo smart, you keep putting your dirty feet deeper in your mouth.

I make great cash money every night. I work for four hours and make 30-40 bucks an hour, while you probably run the fry station at Burger king @ 8 bucks an hour standing on your feet for 9 hours a day.

It must be hard work to do all that and then go be a whore at night. At least you're working and not living off the Government...Green laugh

NJ
        United States
        Member #165922
        April 27, 2015
        3336 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2016, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

You're so smart GENIUS, that's not my real name Einstein. I'm not even a female...For someone who is sooooo smart, you keep putting your dirty feet deeper in your mouth.

I make great cash money every night. I work for four hours and make 30-40 bucks an hour, while you probably run the fry station at Burger king @ 8 bucks an hour standing on your feet for 9 hours a day.

It must be hard work to do all that and then go be a whore at night. At least you're working and not living off the Government...Green laugh

U must be a queer masquerading as a white trash bytch looking for hookups then. I live in type of place where FL white trash like u can only dream of when ur on Oxycotin. Now go smoke that bologna pony.

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7310 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Stack, I don't disagree with what you say, but this is a pick your digit system. No one worries about stats in a pick your digit system. 

So let's take the system step by step before we all look like idiots to people passing through LP and newbies who just want a down and dirty way to play cheap with a chance to win......

1) Put the 120 combinations, excluding doubles and triples, in LOW to HIGH order.....(smallest digit first, highest digit last)

I've ordered the sets LOW to HIGH and put them in columns by MIDDLE DIGIT. We're now ready for step 2.

2) Choose a MIDDLE DIGIT.

With my sets in LOW to HIGH form I choose MIDDLE DIGIT 4. (I've made it easy by putting the sets in columns by the MIDDLE DIGIT). All the sets are arranged LOW to HIGH with the MIDDLE DIGIT in the DIGIT column. DIGIT 4 outlined in red. (But just to be sure let's look for 4 in the other columns).

234 contains a 4 and its arranged LOW to HIGH. But 4 is NOT the MIDDLE DIGIT, so it doesn't qualify. Same with 456. And I can't take a set like 134 and reorder it to 143 since it would not be LOW to HIGH any longer.

Are there any other sets that contain the MIDDLE DIGIT 4 with the digits ordered LOW to HIGH?

No, I don't see any other sets from LOW to HIGH with the MIDDLE DIGIT 4. Time to fill out my playslips for BOX PLAY.

It does not matter if the draw is 934 or 540, 427, 641, or 814 as long as I have chosen the CORRECT MIDDLE DIGIT with the sets were ordered LOW TO HIGH, I WIN!

Three simple rules:

1) Order numbers LOW to HIGH.

2) Choose a MIDDLE DIGIT.

3) Play BOXED.

Cave at: If the picker doesn't follow these simple rules, he shouldn't play this system with the expectation of winning.

"No one worries about stats in a pick your digit system.  "

Indeed! LOL

Because the number of combos in each group are unbalanced, the "longest out middle digit" will usually be "1" or "8" so profit will depend on long the wait for a hit. But if it creates hits and maybe a small profit, it's better than QPs.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1691 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2016, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

"No one worries about stats in a pick your digit system.  "

Indeed! LOL

Because the number of combos in each group are unbalanced, the "longest out middle digit" will usually be "1" or "8" so profit will depend on long the wait for a hit. But if it creates hits and maybe a small profit, it's better than QPs.

This is true.

The offset is by ordering them low to high you can see some defined points where the low, mid, and high digit falls.

This chart is datamerically(?) accurate with the draws from LOW to HIGH, but I'm not sure I'd base any decisions on it at this point. Probably needs a rewrite.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2522 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2016, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

U must be a queer masquerading as a white trash bytch looking for hookups then. I live in type of place where FL white trash like u can only dream of when ur on Oxycotin. Now go smoke that bologna pony.

How much do you charge for one hour?

NJ
                United States
                Member #165922
                April 27, 2015
                3336 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2016, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Amber's employee of the month picture.

Image result for transvestite pizza delivery funny picture

United States
                  Member #164727
                  March 12, 2015
                  2522 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2016, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Amber's employee of the month picture.

Image result for transvestite pizza delivery funny picture

I'm going to sue you for posting this pic!  How did you get this pictcure?

Green laugh

backwoods ga
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1889 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2016, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I saw a video on You tube which shows a system for the P-3 that is factually wrong, but the person doesn't understand no matter how many ways I explain it to him. Maybe you can explain it better than I can. Thanks

Maybe If he hears others chime in, the light will come on. Please tell him he is misleading people, and could potentially have others waste their money. Most people who do these searches are unfamiliar with the inner workings of the p-3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZanwzyPOQA

thanks for sharing

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19819 Posts
                      Posted: Yesterday, 10:16 am - IP Logged

thanks for sharing

I Agree! Hat

Let it Snow Snowman

backwoods ga
                        United States
                        Member #155844
                        May 31, 2014
                        1889 Posts
                        Posted: Yesterday, 10:30 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Hat

the system help pay for my Christmas gifts.  Awesome amber

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19819 Posts
                          Posted: Yesterday, 10:42 am - IP Logged

the system help pay for my Christmas gifts.  Awesome amber

Congratulations on your WINS!! Party Hurray! Banana

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 24 of 24