Welcome Guest
You last visited October 24, 2021, 11:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what helps to win a lottery? lots of bets and quality in math, statistics and filters studies

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 4 months ago by Soledad.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
United States
Member #200642
September 1, 2019
1694 Posts

Papa John's used to drive Pizza Hut batty with their motto "Better ingredients, Better Pizza" so I will say

"Better modeling, Better Results"

I Agree! "Better modeling, Better Results"

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Los Angles
    United States
    Member #214042
    March 7, 2021
    1 Posts

The Mega and Powerball are date based with floating patterns. The way the deck gets shuffled each draw goes 11  to 12 draws back but used congruently with same day calculations. The authors of the lotto combined prophecy with math because 11 plus 12 equals 23 and all you need is a 10 or straight winning ticket which equals 33 the estimated age of Jesus crucifixion. I  feel every draw is special based on these back and fourth calculations to bless someone who keeps the faith that big things can happen at anytime.

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92560
      June 9, 2010
      3349 Posts

we have to create tools to analyze grouped, (sectors) with statistics within the grid (lottery matrix) in the Cartezian, and predict near the mean and adjacent ones in addition to the reference number

Lottomeister's avatar - white face.jpg

Germany
        Member #174817
        May 14, 2016
        569 Posts

Papa John's used to drive Pizza Hut batty with their motto "Better ingredients, Better Pizza" so I will say

"Better modeling, Better Results"

Better modeling? Better results? LOL Their pizza is the worst! Too bad he never got better ingredients or sauce or anything else.

It's always possible that I'm wrong~

But that's never at the top of my list of possibilities.

United States
          Member #200642
          September 1, 2019
          1694 Posts

A quickpick for $1 can be enough. You don't even need a device or degree for that.

Only in certain extreme conditions might a QP payoff.., like if a jackpot is around 1 Billion or so.. everybody and their dog is buying tickets..THEN maybe a QP might payoff, but ordinarily QPs don't give you Diddley Squat..!! especially here in Georgia...

Naah, you don't need a DEGREE to know THAT..!!

Mexico
            Member #193547
            November 3, 2018
            124 Posts

The statistics and the frequency are the worst lottery trick I know, since the numbers are cold, the balls have no memory, and if someone has won based on the statistics and frequency it was by sheer luck, because once there is won was a coincidence, but I doubt that I was lucky to win a good prize two or three more times, in my experience it is what I have seen, greetings. ....

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55887
              October 23, 2007
              12068 Posts

The statistics and the frequency are the worst lottery trick I know, since the numbers are cold, the balls have no memory, and if someone has won based on the statistics and frequency it was by sheer luck, because once there is won was a coincidence, but I doubt that I was lucky to win a good prize two or three more times, in my experience it is what I have seen, greetings. ....

"The balls have no memory". 

That is 100% fact. 

However, there are some here (not me) who really believe the lotteries examine the numbers on tickets that have been purchased to determine what numbers need to be drawn so they don't win. 

Really.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                Member #200642
                September 1, 2019
                1694 Posts

There's also a certain member here with NO BALLS or MEMORY, in that he can't seem to remember that the Patent of the very software that Lotteries use to (CHEAT) ensure that THEY don't LOSE  has been posted here on LP..!!..pointed out by several OTHER members here, NOT including the member he's referring to..

But since HE'S stuck in his "Texas 2 Step" Alzheimer's mentality, he may never leave the "Romper Room Research" PaRtY..!!  LOL

-Stat$talker

United States
                  Member #179976
                  February 15, 2017
                  1090 Posts

There's also a certain member here with NO BALLS or MEMORY, in that he can't seem to remember that the Patent of the very software that Lotteries use to (CHEAT) ensure that THEY don't LOSE  has been posted here on LP..!!..pointed out by several OTHER members here, NOT including the member he's referring to..

But since HE'S stuck in his "Texas 2 Step" Alzheimer's mentality, he may never leave the "Romper Room Research" PaRtY..!!  LOL

-Stat$talker

Insisting that lotteries use software to cheat us is just plain ridiculous. You have no proof that any lottery is using any such software. Lotteries don't need to cheat in order to assure they don't lose. Anyone with at least a 4th grade education can use everyday math to see how that is true.Yes Nod

Hint: odds vs payout.

What I find even more ridiculous is the people, such as you Stat$, who cry foul on the so called cheating lotteries....and yet those people continue to freely and happily give their money to the lotteries week after week. They continue to lose and they continue to blame the loss on the cheating lotteries.Crying

Hint: Adjust the math, or maybe better yet, find another vice to spend your money on.

By the way, you are 1 post behind on the Greenfox thread. You forgot to tell us how the lottery dodged you and your numbers yet again.ROFL

What goes around comes around.

United States
                    Member #200642
                    September 1, 2019
                    1694 Posts

Insisting that lotteries use software to cheat us is just plain ridiculous. You have no proof that any lottery is using any such software. Lotteries don't need to cheat in order to assure they don't lose. Anyone with at least a 4th grade education can use everyday math to see how that is true.Yes Nod

Hint: odds vs payout.

What I find even more ridiculous is the people, such as you Stat$, who cry foul on the so called cheating lotteries....and yet those people continue to freely and happily give their money to the lotteries week after week. They continue to lose and they continue to blame the loss on the cheating lotteries.Crying

Hint: Adjust the math, or maybe better yet, find another vice to spend your money on.

By the way, you are 1 post behind on the Greenfox thread. You forgot to tell us how the lottery dodged you and your numbers yet again.ROFL

"Insisting that lotteries use software to cheat us is just plain ridiculous. You have no proof that any lottery is using any such software. Lotteries don't need to cheat in order to assure they don't lose. Anyone with at least a 4th grade education can use everyday math to see how that is true."

Its pretty obvious that the Lotteries HAVE to cheat, because Probability Math proves that they ARE cheating, it explains their reason for the 15min -1 hr between cutoff time , then the draw..!!

So maybe YOU need to upgrade that 4th Grade Math you may be using if you can't see it..and since there's no nice way to mention the line of decore you've crossed in suggesting what others should do with their time or monies...sounds as though YOU should find another "Judge and Jury" hobby...one that accepts non tolerance of views and opinions that aren't in agreement with your own..!! because It's arrogantly presumptuous of you to think that I play every Game I study..!! But I will try REAL HARD in the future to spend YOUR Money as YOU see fit...!!

As for the Green Fox thread?.. I only cry foul when there's ample proof.. in my latest post.. "10" was a number the Math pointed out, I failed to list it in either of the current numerical suspects, nor one of MY 5avorites... simple...!!..So, no Dodging, NO POST..!!

-Stat$talker 

Mexico
                      Member #193547
                      November 3, 2018
                      124 Posts

Come on friends, let's not fight each other, we are here to give positive ideas on how to win the lottery, and indeed if it is possible that those of the lottery machine choose any of the combinations that some player did not enter, but as you ever hear, make them The lottery machine choose your numbers, do not try to choose the numbers that the lottery machine will draw, that is, in my opinion if we use brute force and make a wheel of the 10 or 20 best lottery numbers We would be somehow forcing the lottery machine to choose our combinations with our numbers, it is my opinion, greetingssss

United States
                        Member #200642
                        September 1, 2019
                        1694 Posts

Come on friends, let's not fight each other, we are here to give positive ideas on how to win the lottery, and indeed if it is possible that those of the lottery machine choose any of the combinations that some player did not enter, but as you ever hear, make them The lottery machine choose your numbers, do not try to choose the numbers that the lottery machine will draw, that is, in my opinion if we use brute force and make a wheel of the 10 or 20 best lottery numbers We would be somehow forcing the lottery machine to choose our combinations with our numbers, it is my opinion, greetingssss

Mayte..

That's not War Talk..Big Smile. It's simply Reaal Tawlk..!! as it's not Personal...

I confront Whomever or Whatever confronts ME..!! because that's what Men do..! We often clash on Philosophical ideas from time to time..but still are able to share Cheers Cyber Beers later..

Citing Astronomical Odds as an only means of defense of a Finite condition, when Probability Math (not 4th Grade Math, but Advanced Calculus) has proven that its Infinite properties has and will always conquer anything finite... is of a Flat Earther's mentality.Crazy. accepting what they're programmed to believe, as opposed to exploring on their own to see what's actually possible..

So ANYONE using regular Math,.. WILL NEVER SEE IT..!!  No Nod

-Stat$talker 

Norton, Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #194179
                          December 3, 2018
                          367 Posts

"Insisting that lotteries use software to cheat us is just plain ridiculous. You have no proof that any lottery is using any such software. Lotteries don't need to cheat in order to assure they don't lose. Anyone with at least a 4th grade education can use everyday math to see how that is true."

Its pretty obvious that the Lotteries HAVE to cheat, because Probability Math proves that they ARE cheating, it explains their reason for the 15min -1 hr between cutoff time , then the draw..!!

So maybe YOU need to upgrade that 4th Grade Math you may be using if you can't see it..and since there's no nice way to mention the line of decore you've crossed in suggesting what others should do with their time or monies...sounds as though YOU should find another "Judge and Jury" hobby...one that accepts non tolerance of views and opinions that aren't in agreement with your own..!! because It's arrogantly presumptuous of you to think that I play every Game I study..!! But I will try REAL HARD in the future to spend YOUR Money as YOU see fit...!!

As for the Green Fox thread?.. I only cry foul when there's ample proof.. in my latest post.. "10" was a number the Math pointed out, I failed to list it in either of the current numerical suspects, nor one of MY 5avorites... simple...!!..So, no Dodging, NO POST..!!

-Stat$talker 

The Rolling Cash Five drawing is at 7:05pm. I can buy tickets up to 7pm. Do you really think , never mind. Plus it's a ball machine drawing, that's shown to everyone. I watch it every night. I don't think any shenanigans are going on. How does Probability Math prove that they're cheating. True odds for the rolling cash five is 1 in 575,757. The jackpot starts at 100k. And if you think some shady sh_ _ is going on. Why play?

United States
                            Member #200642
                            September 1, 2019
                            1694 Posts

The Rolling Cash Five drawing is at 7:05pm. I can buy tickets up to 7pm. Do you really think , never mind. Plus it's a ball machine drawing, that's shown to everyone. I watch it every night. I don't think any shenanigans are going on. How does Probability Math prove that they're cheating. True odds for the rolling cash five is 1 in 575,757. The jackpot starts at 100k. And if you think some shady sh_ _ is going on. Why play?

Cmoore50..!!

That's Ohio...they may be on the up & up..but I can speak for Georgia...and I've already said the Math shows it..!!

If Ohio doesn't need or require 15 min to an hr between cutoff time and the drawing...then why the hell does Georgia?, or PB, MM?...

Answer:.. In order to rig it... What other purpose can the extra time required be for?...it gives their Mainframe enough time to sweep through ALL tickets submitted..then use their LCSF software embedded in its programming..and of course they're not dumb enough to tell the Public that such a function is used..the proof that they are rigging the results is shown in the Math ..!!

United States
                              Member #179976
                              February 15, 2017
                              1090 Posts

Cmoore50..!!

That's Ohio...they may be on the up & up..but I can speak for Georgia...and I've already said the Math shows it..!!

If Ohio doesn't need or require 15 min to an hr between cutoff time and the drawing...then why the hell does Georgia?, or PB, MM?...

Answer:.. In order to rig it... What other purpose can the extra time required be for?...it gives their Mainframe enough time to sweep through ALL tickets submitted..then use their LCSF software embedded in its programming..and of course they're not dumb enough to tell the Public that such a function is used..the proof that they are rigging the results is shown in the Math ..!!

"the proof that they are rigging the results is shown in the Math ..!!"

That is not proof of any cheating. Use the same math on ANY lottery and you'll get the same type of results as you get in Georgia, PB, and MM. You simply have no idea what you are doing, much less have any idea how math probability works in relation to random events. You have read a few the books on the subject, but you may have skipped over the key points.

Don't you think mathematicians with much more knowledge than you would be using math probability to win lotteries if it were possible? I don't see any of them crying foul on the lotteries. Why is that Stat$?

I really do try to avoid replying to you, as I know it goes in one eye/ear and out the other. I am just so tired of you blaming the lotteries for your number picking failures. The fact that you believe the lottery singles you out (out of millions of players), then changes the drawing numbers to make sure that YOU lose tells me all I need to know about you.

What goes around comes around.