Welcome Guest
You last visited October 24, 2021, 11:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what helps to win a lottery? lots of bets and quality in math, statistics and filters studies

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 4 months ago by Soledad.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92560
June 9, 2010
3349 Posts

hello Mr-B- 216 maybe all together, frequencies, statistics filters etc, but in what proportion?
to be able to play the rhythms of the raffle music
we need to see the percentages for each and see the fingerprints of the draws

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200642
    September 1, 2019
    1694 Posts

"the proof that they are rigging the results is shown in the Math ..!!"

That is not proof of any cheating. Use the same math on ANY lottery and you'll get the same type of results as you get in Georgia, PB, and MM. You simply have no idea what you are doing, much less have any idea how math probability works in relation to random events. You have read a few the books on the subject, but you may have skipped over the key points.

Don't you think mathematicians with much more knowledge than you would be using math probability to win lotteries if it were possible? I don't see any of them crying foul on the lotteries. Why is that Stat$?

I really do try to avoid replying to you, as I know it goes in one eye/ear and out the other. I am just so tired of you blaming the lotteries for your number picking failures. The fact that you believe the lottery singles you out (out of millions of players), then changes the drawing numbers to make sure that YOU lose tells me all I need to know about you.

"You simply have no idea what you are doing, much less have any idea how math probability works in relation to random events."

I think it is YOU that doesn't know what you're doing, no idea of how Probability Math works..because if you did?, you'd see the same thing I see..and for someone who's posted ooh so many posts ago, that you were "done" with ME,.. I'd say that you aren't trying Hard enough..AT LEAST NOT FOR ME..!!

I really don't give a rats booty whether you or ANYONELSE don't believe my findings..If you don't care for MY posts , then DON'T READ THEM,.. much less reply to them..where's your self control?

The fact that YOU can't tolerate other's views, unless they agree with yours is simply Tyrannical.!..and says all anyone needs to know about you..!!

Live YOUR life..just stay the hell outta MINE..!!  Naah GIT GONE..!!  LOL

-Stat$talker

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

United States
      Member #179976
      February 15, 2017
      1090 Posts

"You simply have no idea what you are doing, much less have any idea how math probability works in relation to random events."

I think it is YOU that doesn't know what you're doing, no idea of how Probability Math works..because if you did?, you'd see the same thing I see..and for someone who's posted ooh so many posts ago, that you were "done" with ME,.. I'd say that you aren't trying Hard enough..AT LEAST NOT FOR ME..!!

I really don't give a rats booty whether you or ANYONELSE don't believe my findings..If you don't care for MY posts , then DON'T READ THEM,.. much less reply to them..where's your self control?

The fact that YOU can't tolerate other's views, unless they agree with yours is simply Tyrannical.!..and says all anyone needs to know about you..!!

Live YOUR life..just stay the hell outta MINE..!!  Naah GIT GONE..!!  LOL

-Stat$talker

"Don't you think mathematicians with much more knowledge than you would be using math probability to win lotteries if it were possible? I don't see any of them crying foul on the lotteries. Why is that Stat$?"

As usual, Stat$ avoids answering one simple question question. Talk about dodging....LOL

What goes around comes around.

United States
        Member #200642
        September 1, 2019
        1694 Posts

"Don't you think mathematicians with much more knowledge than you would be using math probability to win lotteries if it were possible? I don't see any of them crying foul on the lotteries. Why is that Stat$?"

As usual, Stat$ avoids answering one simple question question. Talk about dodging....LOL

You'd need to ask other Mathematicians why THEY don't...as I can't speak for THEM..!!

Here's the thing..!!  There were other Scientists in Galileo's day that had just as much knowledge as he, but didn't become the first to understand how Math proved exactly how the Heavenly Bodies moved..

The Wright Bros weren't the only Engineers intrested in flight in their day, but were the first to achieve it mechanically...but even THAT'S debatable, if you've ever watched the Documentary "Ancient Aliens" ...!!

But what's even more amazing is that YOU'RE STILL BUGGIN THE HELL OUTTA ME...!! 

GIT GOOOONE..!!  Blue Thinking

United States
          Member #179976
          February 15, 2017
          1090 Posts

You'd need to ask other Mathematicians why THEY don't...as I can't speak for THEM..!!

Here's the thing..!!  There were other Scientists in Galileo's day that had just as much knowledge as he, but didn't become the first to understand how Math proved exactly how the Heavenly Bodies moved..

The Wright Bros weren't the only Engineers intrested in flight in their day, but were the first to achieve it mechanically...but even THAT'S debatable, if you've ever watched the Documentary "Ancient Aliens" ...!!

But what's even more amazing is that YOU'RE STILL BUGGIN THE HELL OUTTA ME...!! 

GIT GOOOONE..!!  Blue Thinking

"You'd need to ask other Mathematicians why THEY don't...as I can't speak for THEM..!!"

I'm not asking them, I'm asking you for your opinion. All of a sudden you got nuthin' huh? 

Let me rephrase the question for you. If math probability, in your opinion, is a sure fire way to win lotteries, why haven't any of the premier mathematicians been able to do it? Why, in your opinion, don't we see any hints anywhere of foul play by the lotteries when it comes to math probability (other than from you Stat$)?

United States
            Member #200642
            September 1, 2019
            1694 Posts

"You'd need to ask other Mathematicians why THEY don't...as I can't speak for THEM..!!"

I'm not asking them, I'm asking you for your opinion. All of a sudden you got nuthin' huh? 

Let me rephrase the question for you. If math probability, in your opinion, is a sure fire way to win lotteries, why haven't any of the premier mathematicians been able to do it? Why, in your opinion, don't we see any hints anywhere of foul play by the lotteries when it comes to math probability (other than from you Stat$)?

"I'm not asking them, I'm asking you for your opinion. All of a sudden you got nuthin' huh? 

Let me rephrase the question for you. If math probability, in your opinion, is a sure fire way to win lotteries, why haven't any of the premier mathematicians been able to do it?"

No...let me rephrase YOUR question to YOU...you're now asking ME for MY OPINION?... 

Now ?, All of a sudden , YOU have respect for MY OPINION?... when all along I've been posting scientific facts per Probability Math since I've been a Member here?

GIT GOOOOONE..!!  Blue Thinking

United States
              Member #179976
              February 15, 2017
              1090 Posts

"I'm not asking them, I'm asking you for your opinion. All of a sudden you got nuthin' huh? 

Let me rephrase the question for you. If math probability, in your opinion, is a sure fire way to win lotteries, why haven't any of the premier mathematicians been able to do it?"

No...let me rephrase YOUR question to YOU...you're now asking ME for MY OPINION?... 

Now ?, All of a sudden , YOU have respect for MY OPINION?... when all along I've been posting scientific facts per Probability Math since I've been a Member here?

GIT GOOOOONE..!!  Blue Thinking

Ok, you go on and keep dodging my question. It tells all I need to know.Thumbs Up

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55887
                October 23, 2007
                12068 Posts

Ok, you go on and keep dodging my question. It tells all I need to know.Thumbs Up

He can't answer Mr-B 216 because he doesn't know.

Stat has to blame somebody when he loses, the lotteries are an easy target.

The real answer is the ODDS.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Charloot's avatar - anime16
                  Charlotte
                  United States
                  Member #208756
                  August 4, 2020
                  418 Posts

Using your states Quick Pick, they want to win too!

New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #140628
                    March 23, 2013
                    11301 Posts

Signs=dominoes. Eventually the last one falls.

Sometimes you do the right thing just because it’s right.

Life's a game of mathematics, if you can't figure that out I don't know what to tell you.