Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:12 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prove it!

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1759
June 29, 2003
1156 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2003, 10:30 am - IP Logged

One more thing I would like to mention Lottery Software has been around for over 10 yrs so if it were totally useless all the developers would have stopped making it because no one would buy it.Some well known programs like "LottoPro2003","Lottery Director" and Gail Howards software are still used and sold today.How is this possible if it doesn't help players win? obviously it does or they would have gone out of business a long time ago.Not everyone will get the same results using the same program I have "P34Lotto" and have hit the numbers several times using it while my friend in GA hasn't hit once.

United States
    Member #1759
    June 29, 2003
    1156 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2003, 10:33 am - IP Logged

The reason for this is he doesn't know how to use it like I do,another friend of mine had LottoMatrix3 which I have hit the numbers with also.He wanted me to show him how to use it and after 2 wks he was able to hit the Pick-3 in his state.He had the program for a long time but never knew how to use it properly but after I showed him some tips on using it he was able to get some good results.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2003, 10:38 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on December 29, 2003

How is this possible if it doesn't help players win?

"There's a sucker born every minute."

-D. Hannum (incorrectly attributed to P.T. Barnum)

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2003, 11:05 am - IP Logged

The only "SUCKERS" are the one's that blame losing on something else instead of themselves."I can't hit the numbers so it must be the software or system I'm using that's making me lose".I guess everyone in this forum that purchases software and systems are suckers or maybe it's just the ones that don't win anything.If that's the case then I use to be a sucker until I learned how to use the stuff the right way.Now I'm a Intelligent Player that buys software that provides the tools I need to help me "WIN".There's always going to be skeptics that think they know everything but in reallity they just don't understand.It's gambling and in gambling everything goes there's no rules on what you can use to help you win as long as it works for you

that's all that matters.I could say that "QUICK-PICKS"

are "USELESS" because I never hit anything using them

but if my neighbor hits with them then he'll disagree with me.So it's obvious that they just don't work for me but it doesn't mean they won't work for someone else.

And if someone says "Software" is useless for whatever reason but I'm able to win using it then it just doesn't work for them but it does for me.Everyone is entitled to there opinion but when they try to make it a "LAW" that this particular thing doesn't work then there just being absurd.It just depends in how you use it when it comes to software and if luck is on your side when it comes to quick-picks.Anyway I've said what I had to say so "GOOD LUCK" to you "SKEPTICS" because your gonna need it the most.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #1340
          April 6, 2003
          2450 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2003, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

The only "SUCKERS" are the one's that blame losing on something else instead of themselves.

I don't blame losing on anything... it's a game and that's the risk you take laying down your $$$... at least I didn't also lose $$$ on someone else's programming.

This is my main beef with current analysis software, you said yourself you had to learn how to use it to your advantage... come on, even windows Notepad has a help file... that should be part of the package, showing the user how to interpret the results... I have looked at countless demos, never felt compelled to buy even one (or use any demo more than once---none passed backtesting, few even had the mechanisms TO back test).... save for WinHunter, and that's freeware... 

I gotta go with ZENO on this... nothing out there now will help you win better than playing QP's "OUT OF THE BOX... if there were a repository for analysis techniques where everyone could be on the same page, then maybe, but I can't seem to find one of those either.

As always, to each their own... if it works for you, great, I wish you all continued success... But I firmly believe the Gail Howards of the world make a comfortable living profiting from false hope.

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2003, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Well the problem I have with people that make comments like you guys is that just because the software doesn't

do what you want or expect somehow it's useless for EVERYONE instead of just for "YOU GUYS".I don't lose money on someone elses programming if it's helping me accomplish my goal,and besides if I don't hit it's my fault not the programmer he's not playing my selections I am he didn't make my decisions I did.So in a way your putting blame on something else the programmer,all lottery software has a "HELPFILE" that shows the user how to use each function and chart but if your expecting it to hold your hand and show you how to win then you defintely are wanting way too much from a program.The software does just what it's suppose to do and the player does the rest.All the software I have shows you how to interpret the analysis charts but the player needs a "sharp eye" and skill in order to see when,what and where things are going to happen so he can make an intelligent decision.No one is ever going to be on the same page as far as analysis techniques are concerned because all players have different points of view and different ways of doing things.All my friends use different techniques than me but we get the same results "WINNING TICKETS" isn't that the common goal? I would think so?I will agree on one thing nothing will help you better than anything out there

quick-picks,systems,software,dreams etc... all give the same results itsjust that it won't give the same results for everyone.You seem to want some "MAGIC" technique that anybody can use and win well that will never happen.It's gambling so use all and any tools available that will help you win remember it's just a game quit making things so complicated.Aren't you the guy who was trying to manipulate a Randomn Number Generator by altering the "seed" number? don't you use your own stuff you program? your no differnt then the other developers except you don't sell what you create

Guru seems to be getting a lot of satified customers from his "Lotto-Sync" program so I guess all those people wasted there money as well and he's selling "Prediction" software.If you had software I bought and I didn't win anything should I blame you for it? should I say I lost money on your programming? "NO"

I lost on "ME" by not making the right decisions or not knowing how to use it especially if somene else WON using the same program.

Johnny5's avatar - japheth
              Ocala
              United States
              Member #3015
              December 13, 2003
              70 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2003, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

I did not just read it all

Ocala
                United States
                Member #3015
                December 13, 2003
                70 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2003, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Im sorry for you QP players..but if you don't work on narrowing down your odds you might as well give me your money.  I read some of the stuff you guys wrote.  I must agree with Pick-4 Master.  Keep it up Pick-4 Master.. software works man.. just spend as much time as you have to to narrow it down and clank the crap out of them.. it works just be persistant before you burn them up.  Watch those numbers daily and don't take your eyes out of those repeated ones they tell you signs and wonders.. Man Im too happy...

Man.. it took me while but man .. I got PAYED!!  Wheeeeee...!!!

Paying off some bills and going for the big one this Wendesday... Lotto.. $3 Mil.  Hope I get as close.. trying it for a few days and see what happens.

Dang it Im happy...

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #1340
                  April 6, 2003
                  2450 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2003, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Aren't you the guy who was trying to manipulate a Randomn Number Generator by altering the "seed" number? don't you use your own stuff you program? your no differnt then the other developers except you don't sell what you create.

Right there is the kicker, I'm not selling anything... We DO all have the same goal.

I still tweak the RNG "seed" system (only for PA Midday), but it has yet to impress me with backtesting so I don't waste any real $$$ playing the results.. tracking and "paper" play is always free.

There shouldn't be any blame... ZENO made a statement and I agree with him... I DO try to create programs and study past draw history, but I know from testing against history that nothing I have done so far is reliable... and even if it were, I wouldn't sell it... I would however freely contribute any theory and observations I have made (like how to backtest for box hits on pick 3 with Excel or the new "announcer range" theory posted in the Jackpot Games... with explaination...), not bait and switch like Guru... black box technology like lottosynch does nothing for me as it doesn't explain HOW or WHY it picks the numbers it does...

Here's a friendly challenge, show me ONE, even one for-sale system that doesn't assume (even in it's help files) that you already know what to look for... with ONE exception, Red's Hot Sheet for pick3, those instructions are crystal clear and it does appear to work much better than random...

Nothing personal, I'm sure you have figured something out and I really do wish you continued success... I'm also sure it does work for others... I would venture a guess, however,  that there are far fewer success stories than products sold...

When it comes time to make a pick for powerball, I still rely on observation... Excel just makes it easier to make observations...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19901 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2003, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

I use software (GWBasic) to develop routines that help me optimize my choices.  I don't play the same combinations more than once, I use a good mix of the numbers without picking a combination that has already won and etc and I can track previous drawings which is helpful in making those choices.  All the routines include things I wished I had done earlier when I played the lottery.  I keep adding routines that I think will improve my chances for a win.  I assume when other players use software, they are trying to do the same.  Using software won't guarantee you a win, but if you are playing a large group of numbers, it will allow you to manage them better.  If I buy 42 lines for the PowerBall, I can choose to have at least one line match the winning powerball, I can't do that with 42 QP's.  If I was only going to play 2 or 3 lines it wouldn't matter, but anyone or group that is planing to play a large group of numbers, is well served with the proper software.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #1340
                      April 6, 2003
                      2450 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2003, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

I see the misunderstanding... I'm not saying ALL software is useless... I'm just referring to "for sale" lottery software... heck I use MS Office all the time for it, same with Visual Basic... I wouldn't have the patience for pencil and paper...

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2003, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Well ZENO = I have one for you.  I have my own Lottery Analysis Software for Pick 3 that's  written by a college student j in JAVA just for me using my ideas.  Havent had the software quite a year now and is still an ongoing production as I "fine tune" it.  It has a "controlled number generator" that I control what I see.

I can tell you right now before I set any filters, etc.....the 3 digits that play WILL ABSOLUTELY be in my projection screen!  Of course.....there are 220 of them lol  Now.....it's my job to whittle those 220 possible combinations down until Im able to reduce that number to about 11  (95% reduction) and the 3 digits that play will be there <G>  It's only been within the last 2 weeks this realization has been possible but Im getting closer and closer to realizing my goal.

Ocala
                          United States
                          Member #3015
                          December 13, 2003
                          70 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2003, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Sonyq don't get sad doggie.. If you want the program ...  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK.

Ask and you shall receive, Knock and the door will be open, Seek and you shall find.

Don't be shy.. and don't be angry because you are still trying to figure it out.. there is NO figure thats THEE figure. 

Look.  If your unhappy with the software for sale .. DON'T BUY IT!! but don't blame it eather.

Those guys here in Ocala used one they bought and look .. it gave them a good result.. the Father won twice and the son won one time.  That is pritty good.. but if you don't work with what you have.. what expectation can you have..  You need to understand what you are getting into before YOU GET INTO IT!.. thats just the fact.

Gambaling is just that A GAMBLE!... and if you are considering something to help then note everything you can about what you are purchasing or getting for FREE.

If you don't examine what you are getting then you are getting the result of what you ASKED FOR!..

I mean.  Would you toss your money away if you don't know what you are playing??  NO!  No one would.

Im here for you and anyone I can help..  Remember.. Im that dude that lost the BIG ONE in 1988.. and I wish I knew then what I know today.. I would have used it and maybe..just maybe I would have hit it along time ago after what happen to me.. I don't regret it..but I take my experience to heart so that I learn from my mistakes... and we are not perfect.. Yes there is no such program not even mine that will break the code but YES!  There is the fact of narrowing down your ODDS.

Use what you can ..when you can.. because it will help.  Trust me.. Im doing one for "Fantasy 5"  I got it goin good but Im still a little afraid to through myself in the fire.. but I see it doin good.  When Im ready and confortable.. I will toss myself into the sapce and see if I stand still or float away.. but eather way.  I know there is that risk of floating away... but I will use what I can when I can... ITS THE NAME OF THE GAME. 

TAKE EVERYTHING.. GIVE NOTHING BACK!

United States
                            Member #1759
                            June 29, 2003
                            1156 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2003, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

But you see "Hypersoniq" that's where your way off my point is that if you don't know what to look for then that person shouldn't be using these tools.They should "LEARN" how to use them so they "KNOW" what to look for all instructions are pretty much crystal clear but if the player only has a certain level of experience or none at all he won't get the results he wants.I know this from my own experience when I first started using software in 1997 I didn't know what the hell to do even after reading the Users Manual why? because I was a Quick-Pick user and never heard of systems and software until I picked up a copy of Lotto-World Magazine.Then after several yrs of learning,trial&error,experimenting etc.... I was finally able to understand the concepts and how to develop my own strategies plus what too look for when using analysis software.You seem like an "INTELLIGENT PLAYER" you just haven't found the right method that works for you yet but I'm quite sure you will.

Ocala
                              United States
                              Member #3015
                              December 13, 2003
                              70 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2003, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Pick-4.. I think you are a smart player too and that you need to work on what will work for you the best yet.

I use to be a watcher only player.. and get numbers like that.  Some times I would ask others to give me some numbers off the top of their heads and use those.  But when I learned that I could use computers and other tools to help me narrow it down.. heck.. I was hooked..  I examined QP compared to filtering, selecting and other schemes and came up with the fact that QP is more guessing than narrowing down.. I stuck with narrow down methods.. than QP.

No matter what the software.. if you learn to use it correctly it will help a lot.