Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Architect v2.2

Topic closed. 86 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
San Diego
United States
Member #4520
May 1, 2004
243 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2004, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Excuse me?

It appears that there are a lot of people here that want input and dialog. I have been asked specifically by members of this forum to supply my thoughts on neural nets. So I started to. You dont like it? Dont read it!

How exactly do you know how much or how little work I, or anyone else here, has done on any subject?

And as I said quite clearly in the referenced post, there arent discernible patterns to detect. So why would I spend any time or work as you put it into detecting it? Who am I kidding?

Now clearly, you have been rapping on people in this thread specifically and I dont understand why youd deride other peoples efforts. What good does that serve?

So, just for the record, its one thing to state my opinion regarding an issue unemotionally and (self)critically and have people not like my opinion simply because it conflicts with theirs. Its another thing to get ridiculed for stating it.

And, by the way, its you are or youre," not your.

I think I have had enough of this forum.

Over and out.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2004, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Dragon Wrote "I do not believe that there is a pattern in Lotto draws. So putting a NN to the task is probably a waste of time. If Lotto draws were done by the same machine and balls every time, yes, I could imagine that patterns emerge. A NN would dventually detect those patterns. But when you switch machines, balls, etc, you certainly wont have the patterns that were looking for. If the draws are computer generated, its even more unlikely."

I have heard thise same stuff from many people.

So first of all let me say that I am trying very very hard not to offend anybody, but I don't know any oder way of saying this, "A person has to be blind or very blunt minded not to see patterns on any lottery history,

they are everywhere, you can't look at just 3 past draws without seeing patterns, so imagine what you would see if you looked at more than 3 draws?

Dragon and everybody else I am sorry if I offended you by this, but I just had to say it, I saw patterns right away the first time that I looked at lottery draws and always have since then, I don't understand why some people don't see them.

That's what filters are all about, not to mention systems and or methods, but filters for sure and I don't mean just any filters, but the few that realy work.

BobP here they are: Even-odd, high-low, sums and sum roots.

Australia
      Member #3084
      December 22, 2003
      328 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2004, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Private Sub reprehensibleError()
      Dim writeLines
          For writeLines = 1 To 10
              Debug.Print "I will not make grammatical errors when Posting. Naughty Colin. Smack Smack Smack."
          Next
      End Sub

I will not make grammatical errors when Posting. Naughty Colin. Smack Smack Smack.
      I will not make grammatical errors when Posting. Naughty Colin. Smack Smack Smack.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2004, 3:45 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by apagogeas on May 19, 2004

Quote: Originally posted by BobP on May 19, 2004

Stone soup theory has it everyone contributes the little they have and the result is a wonderful soup.  Here not everyone contributes their best and the soup is weak.

My uncle used to say, "If you hang around with losers you'll be a loser too."

This tells me we need some winners and we need them quick.

It's easy to say words about sharing when not faced with the prospect of actually having to do it.  If you really discovered something, were knocking over say 5of6 wins like clockwork, how quick would you be to let the world and the lottery know so everyone could try it?

When I have an idea, I toss it into the arena.  If I woke up knowing how to win, I think I'd want to win first, and then family should win, then friends, can't say about trying to give it away like one of those comedy shows where they try and give away money no one will take. 

Just tonight I clicked on a link to a guaranteed way to win.  $39. for a collection of 2if2 wheels for Pick-5 and Pick-6, oops just gave away the secret!  Did it help?  I don't think it does without the buildup to confidence that allows buyers to play those wheels and accept the small return on expense while hoping for a big one. 

Many will play, some will win and write a nice letter of thanks.

Too often lottery systems are like the shiny thing you see on the road up ahead in the moon light only to find it's a fresh turd. 

Gee that was depressing, now I need new ideas to cheer me up again. BobP

BobP, what is your own contribution then? You could say that only if you are the only one who contributes here and anyone else uses it without contributing anything.

If I could pick 5of6 with a simple gameslip like clockwork as you say, trust me, no-one will ever know of my existance. No-one can achieve this, so why do you keep mention it all the time? What I have is a system that allows to have 5of6 but not the way you want it to be: a magic wand. From my point of view, it is better than almost anything out there that claims to predict draws. I never said I can win 5of6/6of6 with 1,2 or 3 games in a regular basis. So, the rest of your comments is irrelevant to what I have done.

I was responding to ROHj, a bit of a diversion, sorry.

btw: I don't say the program has to produce 5# wins all the time.  What I say is a useful prediction routine should beat probability in a way it becomes possible for the user to win prizes if the other tools are applied correctly.

I'll settle for a bent cracked leaking magic wand if it can put all the winning numbers into a reduced field for wheeling more often then expected from shaking numbered rocks out of a coffee can.  Can you beat the coffee can system on default settings without my having to tell the program how to pick its numbers?  Yes/No

What if we use heavier rocks for higher frequency numbers?  Yes/No

We gotta have some criteria for a basis of comparison, right?  BobP

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2004, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Software are Tools just like regular Computer Software if you don't know how to use it then it won't work for you the way you want it too.When I got my first program back in '97 I didn't know how to use it 4 yrs later I learned everything I could on my own and was able to hit numbers in the Daily games.Limited funds kept me from hitting in the Pick-5 and 6 games you need to spend a lot more money than you would in the Pick-3/4.Lotto-Architect is definitely a program I will buy based on my knowledge of software I know what to look for to assist me in selecting numbers and using filters.This is definitely a program worth buying he doesn't need to convince of that I don't go by what the developer says I go by the programs features and how I can use them effectively.I'm glad we have programmers making lottery software it makes my job much easier I hit 4 numbers in the FL Pick-5 on the 18th using software so it's a necessity for lottery gambling.I have learned how to use filters a lot better now and can reduce combo's down to 10-20 combinations.Lately I've been getting 3 and 4 number hits so a 5 of 5 is coming soon.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2004, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on May 20, 2004

Limited funds kept me from hitting in the Pick-5 and 6 games you need to spend a lot more money than you would in the Pick-3/4.

What amount of funds do you think is necessary to win a pick5 or pick6 game in a reasonable amount of time, if indeed you really think it can be done with lottery software.  My thoughts are, there is no such amount.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3104 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2004, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Lottery Software are Tools just like regular Computer Software if you don't know how to use it then it won't work for you the way you want it too.When I got my first program back in '97 I didn't know how to use it 4 yrs later I learned everything I could on my own and was able to hit numbers in the Daily games.Limited funds kept me from hitting in the Pick-5 and 6 games you need to spend a lot more money than you would in the Pick-3/4.Lotto-Architect is definitely a program I will buy based on my knowledge of software I know what to look for to assist me in selecting numbers and using filters.This is definitely a program worth buying he doesn't need to convince of that I don't go by what the developer says I go by the programs features and how I can use them effectively.I'm glad we have programmers making lottery software it makes my job much easier I hit 4 numbers in the FL Pick-5 on the 18th using software so it's a necessity for lottery gambling.I have learned how to use filters a lot better now and can reduce combo's down to 10-20 combinations.Lately I've been getting 3 and 4 number hits so a 5 of 5 is coming soon.

Believe me I understand the tool kit concept and have used it to defend cheaper softwares that do everything but predict.  Trouble is we're talking about hundreds of dollars to rent a program. 

Did you buy the Sedertree program? 

Did you buy P-3/4 by the Lottohat author?

If so which critical features are we still missing?  Frankly I don't think filtering alone can make us winners without the winning numbers among what we are filtering unless we are using them all.  Tonight's Florida P-5 was all odd, even the obvious filters betray us on a night like tonight.  BobP
                lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                Member #2815
                November 18, 2003
                502 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2004, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Pick_4 Master, thanks for your support.

BobP says "If so which critical features are we still missing?". What is really missing is the ability to test the effectiveness of what you try to design. There are also other good tools to filter besides sums/odds/ranges etc.

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2004, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

The amount for "ME" is $50-$60 dollars and I have tested it on paper so the amount for "YOU" might be less or much more "RJOH" but since you believe it can't be done then I guess no amount will work for you.I hit 4 of 5 spending $20 using "Lotto-Hat" I won $62.50 because 5 people won the jackpot I would have won a lot more if only 1 or 2 players hit.We have the tools people it's up to us to work with what we got and that's what I'm doing instead of criticizing,complaining

or asking for more than a program can give or developer can produce.Everyone in here has the intelligence to make these programs work for you I have hit the Cash 3 5 times using "P34Lotto" in the past several yrs.I play every now and then not weekly and I wouldn't have been able hit anything without using Lottery Software.If it doesn't work for you then you gotta find something that does.If I didn't have to pay bills with the money I won I would have hit the Pick-5 already.But a Jackpot hit is coming with my next 4 of 5 hit the money is going towards a 5 of 5 hit.

Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3104 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2004, 1:54 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on May 22, 2004

The amount for "ME" is $50-$60 dollars and I have tested it on paper so the amount for "YOU" might be less or much more "RJOH" but since you believe it can't be done then I guess no amount will work for you.I hit 4 of 5 spending $20 using "Lotto-Hat" I won $62.50 because 5 people won the jackpot I would have won a lot more if only 1 or 2 players hit.We have the tools people it's up to us to work with what we got and that's what I'm doing instead of criticizing,complaining
                    or asking for more than a program can give or developer can produce.Everyone in here has the intelligence to make these programs work for you I have hit the Cash 3 5 times using "P34Lotto" in the past several yrs.I play every now and then not weekly and I wouldn't have been able hit anything without using Lottery Software.If it doesn't work for you then you gotta find something that does.If I didn't have to pay bills with the money I won I would have hit the Pick-5 already.But a Jackpot hit is coming with my next 4 of 5 hit the money is going towards a 5 of 5 hit.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.  We already have P34Lotto with all the filters Nedzed could think of.  We're really talking about what a program could offer, to make us gladly walk away from P34Lotto.  BobP
                      RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19831 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2004, 3:01 am - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on May 20, 2004

Limited funds kept me from hitting in the Pick-5 and 6 games you need to spend a lot more money than you would in the Pick-3/4.

What amount of funds do you think is necessary to win a pick5 or pick6 game in a reasonable amount of time, if indeed you really think it can be done with lottery software.  My thoughts are, there is no such amount.

RJOh

Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on May 22, 2004

The amount for "ME" is $50-$60 dollars and I have tested it on paper so the amount for "YOU" might be less or much more "RJOH" but since you believe it can't be done then I guess no amount will work for you. .

$50-$60  or even $200 doesn't sound like much to spend if you believe that you can win in a pick5 or pick6 game.  I thought that maybe you were talking about a scheme that was beyond the budget of the average lottery player.  I too have tested different schemes on paper and the cost was a lot more than that and the odds of a win weren't that good either.  Good luck to you when you decide to stop testing it on paper and try it for real.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2004, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

I tested it on paper to see if it could be done so for now I go for the 3 and 4 number hits that cost 20 bucks to play the jackpot will require more combo's than that

the results I got was 3 number hits, 4 number hits than a 5 of 5 hit.As long as I correctly select the numbers to wheel and filters to apply a Jackpot hit can be achieved.It's all about the player and his selections and ability to use the software effectively.The software can't do it for you alone if your good at picking a group of numbers and filters than there's no reason why a player couldn't dventually hit a jackpot.

United States
                          Member #1759
                          June 29, 2003
                          1156 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2004, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

There's no reason to walk away from "P34Lotto" it's one of the best programs out there in my opinion to play the Daily games besides "Versabet 3/4" and "LottoMan"

if these programs aren't working for you than you probably should develop something for yourself that you can use.Like I said the tools are there it's up to us the Players to make it work for that hit.I've done it so can you guys I've hit 3 times using "P34Lotto" it has excellent analysis and wheeling features.

United States
                            Member #1759
                            June 29, 2003
                            1156 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2004, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

3 times in the past year and 2 times before that his other program "Lotto-Hat" is another excellent program I was able to hit 4 numbers in the Pick-5 using it.

United States
                              Member #1759
                              June 29, 2003
                              1156 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2004, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

I play on a very tight budget so right now I can't play the way I should and I don't play everyday just like once or twice a week