Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think I am on to something big...But...

Topic closed. 287 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 4 of 20
PrintE-mailLink
rowdy117's avatar - image php?u=2413&dateline=1135265132
Tennessee
United States
Member #12466
March 14, 2005
29 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2005, 5:19 am - IP Logged

I am very curious to know what you have found.  However, if you decide to keep it private then it is understandable.

As far as the lottery officials are concerned, they know that certain people win more than others.  Besides that, they have

no idea how many tickets you purchased in order to win.

Good luck.

massachusetts
    United States
    Member #92
    January 19, 2002
    80 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2005, 10:39 am - IP Logged

sounds like you have the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! FANTASTIC!! and also congrats!

Canada
      Member #2612
      October 25, 2003
      122 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2005, 11:44 am - IP Logged

It sure looks promising, we are all looking for the right system!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2005, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Genius,

Just post your predictions on the prediction page or the forum.  The lottery isn't going to ban anyone.  They like our money too much.  The way we derive our numbers is our business.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5123 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2005, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

OK, I've signed up to <snip>....so far, my strategy has worked in every state that those sites provide!

And, you are not going to believe this.......

You're going to all do backflips!   I tested my strategy in horse racing, and after checking 100 races, and 15 us tracks, I am able to hit the first place, or second place horse EVERY SINGLE TIME!

I'm going for a walk now..... I need to think.......

Genius011:

Please tell us if you tested your strategy in hore racing???????????????

BEFORE or AFTERTERRRRRRR .....................................the horces wunnn!

Thanks,

PSYKOMO 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20119 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2005, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

horse racing huh?,  now you've got my attention.!!!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
              Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2005, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Everyone, I think we have heard this story before.  I do not think the lottery will ever be cracked. Before people get too excited, we need to see if he has a legitimate system.

Genius, everyone on here has heard the story before.....I don't want to insult you, but the proof is in the pudding.  I hope on Tuesday you will consider revealing your system. 

No you will not be in trouble with the lottery or banned by posting numbers. 

I will be looking forward to your post on Tuesday.....................hopefully the Great State of Michigan will be included.......but any state is fine now that we got that quarter site and Caribou.

Sandy

Brooklyn
                United States
                Member #14754
                May 2, 2005
                53 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2005, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Yes! Did some wagering online, and the strategy works just as well as when I tested it against already posted results! I won EVERY single race! I'm going to the aqueduct track today! I just GOTTA get that feel!

Of knowing, no matter what horse is running, as long as that specific animal, is wearing the number that I wagered on, I win!

Numbers, math,....rule the freakin universe!!!

Brooklyn
                  United States
                  Member #14754
                  May 2, 2005
                  53 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2005, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

To sandy K, how would I benefit by lying about a strategy working when it really doesn't?

I am NOT trying to sell the system, I am NOT trying to sell picks. I am NOT looking for any gain from anyone.

I am not offended though, lol, no way. But, you are right, the proof is in the pudding.

If you seriously believe that you cannot predict the outcome of random numbers, then you will always be a primitive version of a lotto player, that will continue to pay the bills of many winners. Including me.

:) Sad but true.

Random, and seemingly unpredictable yes, but, all numbers, random, or intentionally patterned, leave "patterns", or some form of "trace", that can be tracked. With the correct formula and knowledge.

Numbers are an energy, that rule everything around them, and certain numbers have familiars that they tend to always stay close to. Like take the number 1 for example, if you use the formula for the number 1, you will see that, in MOST cases, 1 has stroing ties with the numbers 2, 3, 6, and 0. Check it out for yourself. Ofcourse it's not ALL the time. Sometimes 1 shares the "familiars" of number 2, and that is all how my formula works. And, trying this same exact formula, in horse racing, in any race with 7-9 horses, I am able to pick the winning, or second place horse all the time. With even more precision than with the lotto. Why? Because, the numbers that are "posted" as the results will always be a random mix from the previous race, and, there are NO doubles in horse racing. None at all.

:)

Stay tuned folks...

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                    Southeastern Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #13850
                    April 16, 2005
                    783 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2005, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations and good luck with the horses Genius011!! Your system seems to be right on for you. Don't forget to post those numbers Tuesday, and remember OHIO!!

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                      Clarkston, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #76
                      January 6, 2002
                      8528 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2005, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

I am not saying you are lying, Genius............I am just saying others have done it on here......that's all. 

I wish you all the luck in the world but remember....."you get back what you give."  I think if you have a system, it should be shared......the lottery cannot track every number for every state.......or the horse races cannot be fixed for every race.  So I see no reason not to reveal your system.......

I think you ought to "pray" on it tonight so that tomorrow, you will know what to post....(to reveal or not to reveal).........

MICHIGAN, MICHIGAN, MICHIGAN, MICHIGAN, MICHIGAN, MICHIGAN,

See I believe you......why would I ask you to post the Michigan numbers if I didn't? 

I wish you much success..............

Sandy

Brooklyn
                        United States
                        Member #14754
                        May 2, 2005
                        53 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2005, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

No.

You see, when a person has something very valuable, it is not wise for him to share the heart of it, but, to share it in a way where the heart of it remains with the creator.

What's to stop any of you just merely taking my strategies, and taking credit for them, and maybe even making yourself a celebrity with them? Or, selling them?

Do I posses the ability to know for sure none of you will do such as I stated above? No.

So you must understand my side.

I give every single day of my life. Do you know what I did with the money I won from the lotto? Gave it away to someone I just met, that was recently evicted from their home.

All I am saying friends, and to sandy, please don't let your potential greed make you become my enemy.

I'll reveal my strategy to you in some way, preferably in the form of picks. But, don't ask, or expect me to just give away my strategy. Please. :(

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: May 9, 2005, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Genius011: The time is now, post it now! T.C.B. (TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS) I will believe it when I see it. You've been going on & on about it creating too much hype. Some people take great pride in creating hype with absolutely no substance of quality whatsoever. Come on Genius011, "Bring'em out, bring'em out". 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                            Beautiful Florida
                            United States
                            Member #5709
                            July 18, 2004
                            20119 Posts
                            Posted: May 9, 2005, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

No.

You see, when a person has something very valuable, it is not wise for him to share the heart of it, but, to share it in a way where the heart of it remains with the creator.

What's to stop any of you just merely taking my strategies, and taking credit for them, and maybe even making yourself a celebrity with them? Or, selling them?

Do I posses the ability to know for sure none of you will do such as I stated above? No.

So you must understand my side.

I give every single day of my life. Do you know what I did with the money I won from the lotto? Gave it away to someone I just met, that was recently evicted from their home.

All I am saying friends, and to sandy, please don't let your potential greed make you become my enemy.

I'll reveal my strategy to you in some way, preferably in the form of picks. But, don't ask, or expect me to just give away my strategy. Please. :(

Genius011, i really don't think anyone is asking for you to reveal your stratedgy.! If they are thats between you and them.!

If your system is that good, just post your predictions and let the numbers speak for themselves. regardless of truth/or myth, there is no reason to debate or build hype for this. to be honest with you, i think there is truth in what you are saying especially with the horses but that is just my opinion.

Keep your stratedegy or system private. You can always see the "truth", but you can never see a "lie". Let the NUMBERS speak for themselves...!

good luck.!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: May 9, 2005, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

i think i'm getting what your saying genius.a lot of it has to do with randomness.....would love to know about the horses though.....

Page 4 of 20