Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Union Jack Pick 3 Method

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 11 years ago by UNITEDWESTAND.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
Minnesota
United States
Member #13028
March 28, 2005
870 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2005, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes Bonnie ............. you are totally correct with replies from above.  YOU ROCK as usual!!!

Folks .................. just to let you know, I get SUPER BUSY during the day and can hardly all of the emails that I get concerning my system.  Please read all of the posts concerning my system and most of your questions can be answered.

A very, very , very HUGE special thanks go out to Bonnie (Atlasshrugged) and CK (empassioned1) for all of their help with this system and in answering questions.  You are totally a huge help and your efforts are totally appreciated!

Remember, PICK WINNERS!

Good Luck,

John (A.K.A. ATOMIC DOG)

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
    Minnesota
    United States
    Member #13028
    March 28, 2005
    870 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2005, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Yes Bonnie ............. you are totally correct with replies from above.  YOU ROCK as usual!!!

Folks .................. just to let you know, I get SUPER BUSY during the day and can hardly all of the emails that I get concerning my system.  Please read all of the posts concerning my system and most of your questions can be answered.

A very, very , very HUGE special thanks go out to Bonnie (Atlasshrugged) and CK (empassioned1) for all of their help with this system and in answering questions.  You are totally a huge help and your efforts are totally appreciated!

Remember, PICK WINNERS!

Good Luck,

John (A.K.A. ATOMIC DOG)

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

empassioned1's avatar - abns7
      Saint Louis, Missouri
      United States
      Member #17000
      June 9, 2005
      46 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2005, 1:24 am - IP Logged

I have to do what I call a "hindsight" study, as Missouri doesn't seem to follow this pattern (guess we bought our computers from Dell when everyone else bought IBM or HP or Gateway or something!)...LOL

I am using base sums starting with base 7 all they way down to base 2 (this gives me 120 tickets per week--60 for Regular and 60 for Irregular).  I have a lot of hits with 7 and 6 base when nothing else is hitting.  I even have a week with NO hits at all.  LOL I hope I don't have to go back to a 14 base sum! YIKES!!

One of the things I have noticed that I need a filter or comparison chart I can copy and paste the tickets and past winning draws into.  As even after going through one list at a time, I still keep finding hits LOL. 

I may have to work on that.

But there is definitely something here,

C.K.

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?

Chicago
        United States
        Member #17364
        June 17, 2005
        24 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2005, 9:51 am - IP Logged

I had 2 skipped weeks in the IL evening drawing, according to the history. They were steps j and m.

More study is needed but it appears that a skipped step is a good thing. It's closely followed by a double hit with one of those hits being a straight one. This could just be coincidental, I haven't looked at enough history to determine if it's a pattern. I've seen it on the two skips that I found so far.

It also appears to not matter if you separate the midday and evening picks. A preliminary study of the last month in IL combined pick 3 appears to follow the same pattern.

Seek first to understand

Saint Louis, Missouri
          United States
          Member #17000
          June 9, 2005
          46 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2005, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

How are the combined drawings calculated?  ie: how are you adding the combined draws to get your base sum. 

(smacking forehead and cringing) I just realized something.  I'm looking at this history here and the formula uses a Sunday through Saturday method, and I've been using a Monday-Sunday method. *shaking head pitifully*  *sigh* I think I'm going back to work. Although i have to admit, I have HIT after HIT all over each week, and only the one week out of 4 months without a single hit. But my Monday - Sunday pattern is all over the place.  The straights also are everywhere thus far.  So I may have to work up both ideas here and see how I can use it.

I'd still like to know how you use the COMBINED draws in achieving the base sums.  It's probably simple, but my brain hasn't warmed up enough to be in gear yet this morning.

C.K.

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?

Saint Louis, Missouri
            United States
            Member #17000
            June 9, 2005
            46 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2005, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Ok for anyone who wants to take a peek and see the latest progression of the Excel chart free for downloading for at least the next couple of weeks.  Here's what we've got.

My original excel chart for Union Jack Method called UJBSaTG.xls

http://home.swbell.net/ca-kid/ujbsatg.xls

The first revised edition by Nanook called UnionJack.xls

http://home.swbell.net/ca-kid/unionjack.xls

And the latest revision by Steve (WSLS) called Union Jack Base Sumv4.xls

http://home.swbell.net/ca-kid/union_jack_base_sumv4.xls

If other revisions are made, you can send them to me and I'll upload them to the site.  (please message for my email addy)

Enjoy!!

My cat just had six kittens (sadly a grey has passed away) so I've been playing hospital director and funeral director. (It's a big deal with my daughter)  But when I can, I'll sit down with this and keep working at it.  Like I said, so far for past Missouri draws, hits everywhere.

C.K.

PS.  For those of you heading out of town today, safe travels over the holiday weekend.

Chicago
              United States
              Member #17364
              June 17, 2005
              24 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2005, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Basicly, I treat them like they were one event, listing the numbers in the order they were drawn.

It appears that it doesn't matter if it's Sun - Sat or Mon - Sun or even Wed - Tue.

I also plan on looking to see if a moving window will work too. Meaning, if you get a hit on Monday, you start the next set on Tuesday kind of thing.

Seek first to understand

Chicago
                United States
                Member #17364
                June 17, 2005
                24 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2005, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Steve's (WSLS) version looks SWEET.

How do you use it? Where do I put the drawing data?

Does it go into the Pick3Eve sheet? What does all that other stuff mean?

Seek first to understand

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5396 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2005, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

The following are some of the instructions for the Excel Spreadsheet.

Thanks to John (Atomic Dog) for providing his system Union Jack.  This is a learning experience for me to try to understand the Progression Statges and what stage Pennsylvania Evening draws are cuurently in.  If anyone could provide some advice it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks a bunch!! in advance.

Here are a few of the instructions:

I will try to briefly explain each of the Tabs in each of the worksheets.

There are 4 Tabs:

1.  Number Charts
                  2.  E7Days = Evening 7 Days
                  3.  Pick3Eve = Evening Drawings
                  4.  ECharts = Evening Charts

I don't know how the Progression works using this system.  If you have a better understanding of this system let me know.

I added all of Georgia's Evening drawings from the past 18 months or so to the worksheet.  You can probably delete some of them.  I included them if you wanted to back test a few months.

I'll start with the ECharts.  Don't change anything on this Tab.  It has all the formulas for the other Tabs.  If you change anything or delete anything it will mess up the other worksheets.

The Pick3Eve Tab contains all the Georgia Evening past 18 months past draws.  I don't think you will need this many but I put them in. 
                  You will notice that the last drawing entered was on Friday, June 24, 2005 (682).  According to Atomic Dog (John), his drawing only go up to Friday.  When you have another full week of drawings after the Friday (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) you can enter the new drawings above the June 24, 2005 drawing.  So after tonights drawing (July 1, 2005) you can enter all the previous draws.  To make this work the "Friday Drawing" should always be on line 10 of this chart.  To enter the new 7 drawings, insert  new lines by right clicking line 8 and select "insert" 7 times then add your new drawings.  Then drag all the cells up to row 10.

Tab E7Days is where you enter the drawings after Friday.
                  When you click the E7Days Tab you will notice all of the drawings after Friday June 24, 2005, with the most recent drawing at the top.  Once you have 7 drawings you will need to copy and paste all 7 of the Dates and drawings to the "Pick3Eve" Tab.  Line 10 of the "E7Days" Tab must not be deleted.  You will need the formulas.  So when you have the first drawing for Saturday, all you have to do is copy and paste this line to line 1 and then change the correct date and drawing.

The final Tab "Number Charts" is where all the combinations are generated.  If you go to cell "S1 through X2" you see the 5, 3, 2 R and Ir (Regular and Irregular).
                  If you look at Cell column "Z" you will see Normal, Plus 1 - 1st Digit, Minus 1 - 1st Digit, etc.
                  If you look at cell "T9" you will see a "1" highlighted.  This means that "5 IR (Irregular) hit as a boxed combination using the "Minus 1 - 1st Digit".  The combination was "249", drawn on Thursday, June 30, 2005. See Cell "O4, P4, and Q4".

The key is to find what progression Georgia Pick 3 evening is currently in.

Part 2 Instructions:

I should add that when you click the "Number Chart" Tab, look at Cell range D4 through M13.  Also Cell B4 has "5 Regular"  and cell range A4 through A13 has all the sequences.
                  So for example:
                  If you look at cell range A6 through M6, you see the following:

Plus 1 - 1st Digit (added +1 to each of the combinations 1 digit(see Cell D4 "624" and Cell D6 "724")

Next you want to look at cell B4 and you see that these combinations are based on "5 Regular".  If you go  further down Row B you see "5 Irregular, 3 Regular, 3 Irregular, 2 Regular and 2 Irregular.

Now cell range D6 through M6 are all 10 combinations based on the "Plus 1 - 1st Digit".

If you look at Cell "O4" = Date Thursday, June 30, 2005
                  Cell "P4" is the actual 3 digit number drawn for this date = "492" and you see in cell "Q4" the ascending boxed version of "249".
                  Look at Cell ranges "S4" through "X13".  You will notice in cell "T9" a "1" highlighted.  This means that a "Boxed" combination HIT in "5 Irregular" for the "Minus 1 - 1st Digit"

Each of the draws in Cell range O4 through O76 have their corresponding blocks of conditions in cell ranges S through X.

Finally, if you look at cell "O76" you see that it is blank.  This will be tonights drawing for your state of Georgia.
                  When you enter (insert) the new drawing in Tab labeled "E7Days" (Cell A1) you will notice all the dates drop down.
                  This will also be the 7th and final day.  You will be able to look at cell Ranges S through X in the Tab labeled "Number Charts" and see where the combinations are hitting by their corresponding identifications.

Any suggestions or mistakes let me know and I will correct.

wsls 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31537 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2005, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

you are a sweetheart  Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5396 Posts
                      Posted: July 3, 2005, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I posted in my Blog the final condensed results from last week using the Union Jack method.

The results were based on the following:

1. Last drawing Friday, June 24, 2005

2. Drawing results (7 Days) from June 25, 2005 through July 2, 2005 using Friday June 24, 2005 as the last drawing date.

I noticed the Staright and Boxed Hits in different Progressions (5 Regular, 5 Irregular, etc).

I was wondering if the Progressions change from day to day instead of weekly?

Any suggestions??

Thanks a Bunch!!

wsls

atlasshrugged's avatar - candle
                        Alaska
                        United States
                        Member #16217
                        May 27, 2005
                        287 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2005, 11:25 am - IP Logged

From my conversations with Atomic, my understanding is that the progressions change from week to week rather than day to day. I would say, however, that you might want to do some back tracking and see if the system could work daily in your state. I haven't even tried it in GA because the weekly progression has worked so well. The only thing that I have added to the system which seems to work quite well here in GA is once I get my set of 10 numbers, in some of the past draws and last night too I will reverse the first diget which will give me 20 numbers I'll show you what I mean.

The original set I came up with using method k for this week which is the progression I believe GA eve is on is as follows: 540, 897, 551, 415, 658, 894, 853, 568, 401, 355.

Now when I reverse the first number only I get the following combinations: 040, 397, 051, 915, 158, 394, 353, 068, 901, 855.

This gives me 20 numbers to filter. The combination which fell last night was 400. You see it in my second set. By doing this, using the original set and reversing only the first diget for a second set. I have back tracked and this would have worked 7 out of the past 8 weeks. Not too shabby.

The only reason that I bring this up is that I think that once you find a system which works, then at that point you need to play with it and add your own special touch to make it work better for you and your state. -Bonnie 

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5396 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2005, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Bonnie.

I came up with the same 1st set of combinations for Progression "I" or "2 Regular" that you did

NORMAL SEQUENCE   2 REGULAR   STRAIGHT/BOXED   540   897   551   415   658   894   853   568   401  355

Could you explain what you did when you say you "reversed your 1st number" to come up with the following:

040  397  051  915  158  394  353  068  901  855 

Do you stop playing for the rest of the week since you won last night?

Thanks,

wsls 

atlasshrugged's avatar - candle
                            Alaska
                            United States
                            Member #16217
                            May 27, 2005
                            287 Posts
                            Posted: July 3, 2005, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I take the first digit and reverse it. This is how that works. 0=5, 1=6, 2=7, 3=8, 4=9. All you have to do to reverse a number is add 5 to it. I do that to the 1st digit of the original set and with the two sets I have 20 numbers. Like I said I have only gone back to the first week of May in my back tracking and this has worked 7 out of 8 weeks. And yes I am done for the week. I will start again next Saturday. Cuts my losses.

Problem is, I have a really bad habit of filtering out the winning combination. I did it again last night. Irks me off so bad, because more often than not I have the winning combo and end up filtering it out. This is still totally a learning process for me. - Bonnie

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5396 Posts
                              Posted: July 3, 2005, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Bonnie,

Thanks for your response.

Totally understand now!!

wsls