Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Union Jack Pick 3 Method

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 11 years ago by UNITEDWESTAND.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2005, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Euh, perhaps it's the color of my hair, or it's my broken English, but what is meant by "regular 5", "regular ...", "irregular..."?

(have not played pick 3 ever)

By the way, i created a excel-worksheet, as like the example provided by atomic dog. Ofcourse i have no clue on how to code those other "regulars" and "irregulars"... if there is still an excel-worksheet floating around in cyberspace, i would be happy to provide it a home on my pc... Wink

empassioned1's avatar - abns7
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    United States
    Member #17000
    June 9, 2005
    46 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2005, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Regular and Irregular refer to the method used to calculate the tickets for the Union Jack method

Using the last two draws and the base sum in a column, the center number for the first ticket and subsequent tickets is derived from a pattern of down and then across  for regular (across and then down for irregular) refer to message one in this thread for a more detailed explanation

C.K.

empassioned1

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2005, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Regular and Irregular refer to the method used to calculate the tickets for the Union Jack method

Using the last two draws and the base sum in a column, the center number for the first ticket and subsequent tickets is derived from a pattern of down and then across  for regular (across and then down for irregular) refer to message one in this thread for a more detailed explanation

C.K.

empassioned1

Thanx, empassioned1,

i've tested it quite a few times now, and it does not work well for Belgian pick 3, as is now.

I've been playing around with 1.618 in the calculations and to my surprise it comes closer to being a system to really test for several weeks.  (moving the numbers per combination, in all ten combinations that the system provides, get the odds up for getting an exact match.)

Anyway, thanx alot,

G's

HOUSTON,TEXAS
        United States
        Member #3794
        February 21, 2004
        346 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2005, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

can you post the updated version to download?