Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mastering ...Caution: Touchy subject

Topic closed. 110 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JKING.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2005, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Caution:

If you are very touchy person and can not handle objective views.. please do not read this post below this one.. You could become upset..

Ok..  good debate when on with BA post on "Is there any hard states left"... 

Many mentioned different methods in playing the game...

Let's review what we have...

from top of my head we have:

LuckyChick80.. method... which is?  Someone list it,,, I forgot..

Destiny's Chart...

BlackApple's... hot pairs, sums, roots..

Emily's ... hot pairs..

Tntea... ME...  double vtracs...,  double warning... vtrac exchange..

LittleOldLady's... vtracs due....

DeadAim's .... secret method...

Califdude's .... method...  which is?  someone list.. I forgot...

Lucky's pics... Not sure the method... list if you know..

Chevelle's... tic tac toe

Mysticwoman's... method...  not sure what it is called...someone list if you know...

Lottoloot.... method... not sure what  it is called...

The famous... Casho... not sure what his method is....

Pick 3 Fairy.. not sure what method that is...

chouquounette  ... after a draw's followers.. (which is good.... )

Libra's... method using astrology....  (which I like to view... )

Shakey Dee's... method.. which I am not sure what it is...

I am sure I left off some.. please add to this post if you catch one missing...

Bottom line... we have lots of methods to use.. This can be very confusing and costly...

Now let's narrow down the likes and dislikes of all that are mentioned...

What I would like to know is how to pick sts... wouldn't we all...  We are all very smart people here at LP... together with all these groups.. we should be able to narrow down the best method.. then apply other methods with the main method and find out how to arrive at sts...

Anyone with me on this???? 

PLEASE HELP......

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2005, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Caution:

If you are very touchy person and can not handle objective views.. please do not read this post below this one.. You could become upset..

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Choosing the straight position of the numbers after chosen is not a frequent discussion as I see it.
      Straights are where the money is.
      I have my systems of picking straights which are in my blog.

edited

I have posted many systems which are too many to list. It is up to the user to apply the system to their use if it works for them.

MAGA

Poway CA (San Diego County)
        United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:10 am - IP Logged

My method changes daily.  I'm serious.  I'm still searching for the best way and haven't found it.  The only one that seems to work well (but not a big money maker) is the deflate of the predictors method.  A number of people have told me they are playing it with good results in different states.  I'm doing it in Michigan only right now, but started playing just Tier 5.  Playing Tier 3 through Tier 5 (which is what I have suggested) has become way too expensive, so I'm playing only Tier 5.  Some people say that Tier 3 is the best.

Other than that method, I don't really have a method that is "CalifDude's Method".  Tomorrow I'm trying something entirely different again!

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Choosing the straight position of the numbers after chosen is not a frequent discussion as I see it.
          Straights are where the money is.
          I have my systems of picking straights which are in my blog.

edited

I have posted many systems which are too many to list. It is up to the user to apply the system to their use if it works for them.

Thanks for your input.

I checked out your blog..

maybe I am just tired.. or dense.. but I didn't understand it tonight.. will read it again after some zzzz's

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:15 am - IP Logged

My method changes daily.  I'm serious.  I'm still searching for the best way and haven't found it.  The only one that seems to work well (but not a big money maker) is the deflate of the predictors method.  A number of people have told me they are playing it with good results in different states.  I'm doing it in Michigan only right now, but started playing just Tier 5.  Playing Tier 3 through Tier 5 (which is what I have suggested) has become way too expensive, so I'm playing only Tier 5.  Some people say that Tier 3 is the best.

Other than that method, I don't really have a method that is "CalifDude's Method".  Tomorrow I'm trying something entirely different again!

Thanks for your input CD.. The way I see it, is that we all need to decide which method is working best.. then apply what you are doing...

Do you keep up with a pattern between the tiers? For instant.. keep track of when they jump from one tier to another , how often.. and such...?

United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Tntea, you asked:

Do you keep up with a pattern between the tiers? For instant.. keep track of when they jump from one tier to another , how often.. and such...?

I don't.  One lady showed me how she was doing it and she was keeping track of the Tiers for her state and she pointed out how they switched.  I haven't tried doing that.

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:27 am - IP Logged

LuckyChick80.. method... which is?  Someone list it,,, I forgot..

Destiny's Chart... my opinion too many combos..

BlackApple's... hot pairs, sums, roots.. my opinion.. too confusing.. too many combos..

Emily's ... hot pairs..  My opinion.. easier to use than BA... but too many combos..

Tntea... ME...  double vtracs...,  double warning... vtrac exchange.. my opinion.. too many changes..

LittleOldLady's... vtracs due....My opinion... too many combos..

DeadAim's .... secret method...my opinion...I like 10 #'s to play.. but doubles kill it..

Califdude's .... method...  which is?  My opinion Too many combos..

Lucky's pics...  My opinion... Great list.. often pick wrong ones to play..

Chevelle's... tic tac toe my opinion... easy to use.. but sometimes numbers don't come for days..

Mysticwoman's... method...  My opinion..  too many combos.. it is an after the fact method..

Lottoloot.... method... my opinion.. She is on to something.. still needs fine tuning..

The famous... Casho... his great.. but could be costly playing every state every day..

Pick 3 Fairy.. not sure what method that is...

chouquounette  ... after a draw's followers.. (which is good.... )my opinion.. good to choose from

Libra's... method using astrology....  (which I like to view... )my opinion.. good to refer to..

Shakey Dee's... method.. which I am not sure what it is...

*****************************************************************

Now list your opinions of each.. got to narrow this baby down to a workable affordable winable method..

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Tntea, you asked:

I don't.  One lady showed me how she was doing it and she was keeping track of the Tiers for her state and she pointed out how they switched.  I haven't tried doing that.

Do you think it would make a difference?

Just trying to help narrow down a winning field..

ohio
                    United States
                    Member #1563
                    May 24, 2003
                    13743 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Karamu method the

up and down

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners

United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Tntea, you asked:

Well, there are a few of us working on this.  All I can suggest is that you track it yourself and see what you find.  Most of us don't like discussing it too much in the forums because we don't want to mess up the prediction board!!

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Tntea, you asked:

Well, there are a few of us working on this.  All I can suggest is that you track it yourself and see what you find.  Most of us don't like discussing it too much in the forums because we don't want to mess up the prediction board!!

Ok.. I will try tracking this myself.

First where do you list the tiers.. and which states...?

I dont' understand why it wouldn't want to be discuss...or how it would mess up the prediction board..

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Karamu method the

up and down

Could you explain this one to me.. Sounds interesting...

United States
                            Member #3489
                            January 25, 2004
                            14120 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Yesterday both draws in Michigan were from Tier 5.  Sunday the Midday was Tier 6, but the evening was Tier 5 again.  Between Tiers 3 and 5, Tier 5 is the smallest, of course, and it hits often enough to keep in the "black".

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Yesterday both draws in Michigan were from Tier 5.  Sunday the Midday was Tier 6, but the evening was Tier 5 again.  Between Tiers 3 and 5, Tier 5 is the smallest, of course, and it hits often enough to keep in the "black".

Thanks..

Will keep an eye out for that...

Will list which comes up in methods I use until this thread gets a group decision on what works best..

I am a leader.. however, I don't mind following a good leader..

so my feelings cannot be hurt if there is method that is bringing in more money than my own...

I will follow...

So please.. Everyone.. let's work together and improve or disregard.. some of these systems..