Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mastering ...Caution: Touchy subject

Topic closed. 110 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JKING.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3594 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2005, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I think people are getting confused between pick 3 fairy and pick3forsc. mine was based on pick3forSC called 123 workout you can check his thread#118488. If you look at it where you see the first line +1+2+3

-1 -1 -1

+2 +3+5

change the second line to -1 -2 -3. hope you understand it now.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2005, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

I think people are getting confused between pick 3 fairy and pick3forsc. mine was based on pick3forSC called 123 workout you can check his thread#118488. If you look at it where you see the first line +1+2+3

-1 -1 -1

+2 +3+5

change the second line to -1 -2 -3. hope you understand it now.

with  818  could you do the experiement using the method.. Thanks in advance..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
      Texas
      United States
      Member #44
      November 15, 2001
      3839 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2005, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

to pick3fairy; On your 123 workout on the second line which reads -1 -1 -1 change this line to -1 -2 -3 and see what happens. good luck.

by the way to all posters I take the 123 workout and match repeat numbers with the zid systems that appear on both and play those numbers heavier as a box. So far no straights have hit so I don't waste any $'s. Let me know if helps you in your state.

I tested tested it for Texas, both draws, starting August 10th and got 6 bx hits.  Leaving it  the way it was, I got 7 bx hits, so it works either way for Texas.  Thanks again for pointing it out.  I think for different states, it could be adjusted somewhat to help bring out the winning numbers.

The Fairy

BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3594 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2005, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

maybe we can get pick3forSC to post the whole chart for all to see. Then it would be easier to make the change I did even though he sees no difference between the 2 except he gained 1 box in his state over mine.

BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3594 Posts
          Posted: August 28, 2005, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

if you click on the hyperlink at the end you will see it.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
            Member #5599
            July 13, 2004
            1185 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2005, 9:27 am - IP Logged

This is a very interesting thread. I especially like the way it started off with evaluations of everybodys system. I would ask the following..

Can all or most of you agree on one thing...What's the most important starting place when starting to evaluate or doing analysis?

What's the most common thread between all? Is there one thing the majority of you are doing?

For there to be a conclusion as to what the best system is, by consesus. There will have to be a systematic approach that never loses track of what the goal is. It's easy to get caught up looking at the individual trees and forget about the forest.

Thanks to all of you for putting your systems out there for all to see.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.