Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mastering ...Caution: Touchy subject

Topic closed. 110 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JKING.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:46 am - IP Logged

I don't list the Tiers, you have to do it yourself.  Read my Blog.  Since it depends on other peoples predictions, they could mess up the whole thing.  I won't go into how, but they can. 

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:09 am - IP Logged

tntea, thank you.....I thought I was the Lone Ranger in this.....I hope this thread continues and opinions grow.......

After sleeping on it, I might of been a little hard on BA.....I was not picking on him...I just didn't like the way the topic was worded.....it seemed a little "cocky" to me.....but he is generally right with his numbers and does us a great service by posting them.  There are just too many.....after the last time I said something, he came up with the Solaris picks...and those were awesome....but then he started adding more and more numbers and carrying them over for days at a time and adding root sums.............

Jap is right, it is up to us to pick our numbers and not expect others to do it for us...all methods should be used as is: a confirmation of our own numbers we think would hit.

The ones I like are the BA 343-434 method tweaked a bit......only 9 numbers to play and spotty....it gets hot and cold......but you can win once or twice a week on it...box only.

Luckychick's method is spotty...not consistent.....mysticwomyn, who I think has the most brilliant mind as far as innovation goes, too many options..........she will come up with something someday........CD's deflate method, I have not studied enough yet to determine it....Tntea's method is good for a couple days and double inclined and I like it because I am primarily a "doubles" player.  I would carry them for 7 days, too expensive.....

Lucky does an awesome job in his posts, keeping the numbers at a playable level but boxed combos mostly.....

Karamu's method works but too many numbers to play all states and boxed....

Destiny's systems...........spotty and too many combos....the only one I really like is the 317 system........that gives me a straight at least once a week in Michigan...playing 10 combos or so.........the number likes to hang around the doubled number.

Pair systems.........think about it.........10 combos a pair...3 pairs...30 combos..way too expensive.

Now MGLSR has a great system................heck he has been posting Kentucky, Tennessee and Michigan with great success, winning almost everyday........I have watched his posts........no one even responds to him.........I have no idea why....there are alot of numbers but the clue is the winning number is there........if something matches your picks, jump on it.......he just needs to tweak it a bit to get the numbers down......he is getting no response from the Tennessee-Kentucky people so he told me last night, he is thinking about not posting the numbers....hey, I told him come on over to Michigan thread, post there......we love help. Tea, use your own system to match his numbers, and you are smooth sailing.

Jap, for some reason, I never understood your system.

Chevelle's.........spotty...runs hot and cold.  But one winning digit is usually in there so someone can actually probably get a key digit out of it.

I like WinD's system of the 3 out at the same time........read about it in lottery systems.........I won 3 states last night.......I use versabet......got the key numbers from his system............then I went to the versabet and converted to vtracs....and heck I think I played 8 numbers in 2 of the states and 10 numbers in the other one...boxed 2, straight on one...........in Florida, I was just a hair away from winning..just using the vtracs from versabet and using WinD's key number system...I went with doubles..557-577 and 576 came in...

Lottaloot's system is awesome but she has not revealed it yet.  Hers shows the most promise, IMHO..........she is on to something, works hard at what she does, is humble about it, and probably out of anyone on here has the best chance of beating the lottery at it's own game.

I wish EVERYONE would post how they come up with the numbers......if you are not winning a few times a week, post your system and maybe someone can "tweak" it where you can win more........we all "hide" our systems for whatever reason.  I would love to know "Maddog's" system....drooling at the mouth over that one.....lol....

So let's see where this post leads us.  Thank you, tea for starting this post.....and I do thank all the people who posts their systems.....lots of numbers or not, they help us. 

Sandy

Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Forgot something.....the straight hit.......got this from a friend of mine and also last night I talked to someone else who said the same thing to me.....

Say the number was 123 last night's draw....the next night's draw......this is general and sometime you get burned (box your numbers also because I have gotten burned not doing it)...but the 1 will not come back in the first position again, the 2 will not come back in the center position again and the 3 will not come back in the 3rd position again.........so the next draw you have, as an example, 524 on your list of plays.....play it 542-245-254....works most of the time...of course this involves taking a digit from the last draw as a key number.

Also forgot my evaluation of DeadAim's system....awesome, awesome...but like you said tea, the doubles factor and since I am a doubles player, I miss that in his numbers...I wish he would include doubles for us.........now I use his system with a key number from the last draw.....and I use the positioning system above in conjunction with his numbers......so if the key number isn't in his plays, I don't play his numbers that day......but if it is...I hop on it and play his as is boxed then I position my straight plays.

Sandy

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
        Minnesota
        United States
        Member #13028
        March 28, 2005
        870 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Caution:

If you are very touchy person and can not handle objective views.. please do not read this post below this one.. You could become upset..

Ok..  good debate when on with BA post on "Is there any hard states left"... 

Many mentioned different methods in playing the game...

Let's review what we have...

from top of my head we have:

LuckyChick80.. method... which is?  Someone list it,,, I forgot..

Destiny's Chart...

BlackApple's... hot pairs, sums, roots..

Emily's ... hot pairs..

Tntea... ME...  double vtracs...,  double warning... vtrac exchange..

LittleOldLady's... vtracs due....

DeadAim's .... secret method...

Califdude's .... method...  which is?  someone list.. I forgot...

Lucky's pics... Not sure the method... list if you know..

Chevelle's... tic tac toe

Mysticwoman's... method...  not sure what it is called...someone list if you know...

Lottoloot.... method... not sure what  it is called...

The famous... Casho... not sure what his method is....

Pick 3 Fairy.. not sure what method that is...

chouquounette  ... after a draw's followers.. (which is good.... )

Libra's... method using astrology....  (which I like to view... )

Shakey Dee's... method.. which I am not sure what it is...

I am sure I left off some.. please add to this post if you catch one missing...

Bottom line... we have lots of methods to use.. This can be very confusing and costly...

Now let's narrow down the likes and dislikes of all that are mentioned...

What I would like to know is how to pick sts... wouldn't we all...  We are all very smart people here at LP... together with all these groups.. we should be able to narrow down the best method.. then apply other methods with the main method and find out how to arrive at sts...

Anyone with me on this???? 

PLEASE HELP......

Tntea,

I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Let me say this again ..................

I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!!!!!

On a daily basis, I am using several systems a day to narrow my list to a handful or so picks with some positive results.  Most of the systems that I use come from the good people on this web site.  My personal system, the Union Jack system, is good ...... but is only reliable for 1 hit a week.  Once that hit is over with, forget about using the system ...... it is done for that week.  I have always asked for some way or some system to narrow our choices down and it sort of goes by the wayside and gets buried under a bunch of ridiculous tripe on this web site.  This is totally unfortunate and helps no one.

I propose that we get together, put out some hard data using different systems and put together a system or a series of systems used together that will give us 5 to 10 solid straight plays daily.  It should be a system that allows the user to enter his/her state's numbers, or the numbers for the states that they play, and should not be an all-inclusive "PLAY THESE NUMBERS FOR ALL STATES" type of deal.

Let's get this thing rolling.  I'm ready to test away!

Good Luck,

John (A.K.A. ATOMIC DOG)

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
          Redford/MI
          United States
          Member #3396
          January 18, 2004
          4867 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:34 am - IP Logged

tntea, thank you.....I thought I was the Lone Ranger in this.....I hope this thread continues and opinions grow.......

After sleeping on it, I might of been a little hard on BA.....I was not picking on him...I just didn't like the way the topic was worded.....it seemed a little "cocky" to me.....but he is generally right with his numbers and does us a great service by posting them.  There are just too many.....after the last time I said something, he came up with the Solaris picks...and those were awesome....but then he started adding more and more numbers and carrying them over for days at a time and adding root sums.............

Jap is right, it is up to us to pick our numbers and not expect others to do it for us...all methods should be used as is: a confirmation of our own numbers we think would hit.

The ones I like are the BA 343-434 method tweaked a bit......only 9 numbers to play and spotty....it gets hot and cold......but you can win once or twice a week on it...box only.

Luckychick's method is spotty...not consistent.....mysticwomyn, who I think has the most brilliant mind as far as innovation goes, too many options..........she will come up with something someday........CD's deflate method, I have not studied enough yet to determine it....Tntea's method is good for a couple days and double inclined and I like it because I am primarily a "doubles" player.  I would carry them for 7 days, too expensive.....

Lucky does an awesome job in his posts, keeping the numbers at a playable level but boxed combos mostly.....

Karamu's method works but too many numbers to play all states and boxed....

Destiny's systems...........spotty and too many combos....the only one I really like is the 317 system........that gives me a straight at least once a week in Michigan...playing 10 combos or so.........the number likes to hang around the doubled number.

Pair systems.........think about it.........10 combos a pair...3 pairs...30 combos..way too expensive.

Now MGLSR has a great system................heck he has been posting Kentucky, Tennessee and Michigan with great success, winning almost everyday........I have watched his posts........no one even responds to him.........I have no idea why....there are alot of numbers but the clue is the winning number is there........if something matches your picks, jump on it.......he just needs to tweak it a bit to get the numbers down......he is getting no response from the Tennessee-Kentucky people so he told me last night, he is thinking about not posting the numbers....hey, I told him come on over to Michigan thread, post there......we love help. Tea, use your own system to match his numbers, and you are smooth sailing.

Jap, for some reason, I never understood your system.

Chevelle's.........spotty...runs hot and cold.  But one winning digit is usually in there so someone can actually probably get a key digit out of it.

I like WinD's system of the 3 out at the same time........read about it in lottery systems.........I won 3 states last night.......I use versabet......got the key numbers from his system............then I went to the versabet and converted to vtracs....and heck I think I played 8 numbers in 2 of the states and 10 numbers in the other one...boxed 2, straight on one...........in Florida, I was just a hair away from winning..just using the vtracs from versabet and using WinD's key number system...I went with doubles..557-577 and 576 came in...

Lottaloot's system is awesome but she has not revealed it yet.  Hers shows the most promise, IMHO..........she is on to something, works hard at what she does, is humble about it, and probably out of anyone on here has the best chance of beating the lottery at it's own game.

I wish EVERYONE would post how they come up with the numbers......if you are not winning a few times a week, post your system and maybe someone can "tweak" it where you can win more........we all "hide" our systems for whatever reason.  I would love to know "Maddog's" system....drooling at the mouth over that one.....lol....

So let's see where this post leads us.  Thank you, tea for starting this post.....and I do thank all the people who posts their systems.....lots of numbers or not, they help us. 

Sandy...That was the sweetest thing you could have said about me. 

And here I was getting discouraged cuz I thought no-one seemed to notice my posts.

Thank You

You just made my day.Big Smile

ps.  I don't even think I  know my own systemJester

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
            Texas
            United States
            Member #44
            November 15, 2001
            3839 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:51 am - IP Logged

I base my picks on the last draw.  One is using percent of last draw.  One is is tic tac toe with plus one formula.  And the last one is based on last draw with minus 3, minus 2 plus 1.  Now this should clear up what Pick 3 Fairy does.

The Fairy

Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:51 am - IP Logged

well, lottaloot, we have had our ups and downs....and you know why.....but there is no one who I respect more for their knowledge of the lottery or who works harder at it than you do.........this I know......you deserve the compliment.  Just because I disagree with someone does not mean I don't respect their knowledge, effort or work......actually, I think we only disagreed on one thing.......lol........and I just hate him (I dislike cockiness)..........you are doing just fine on your own...and you have become your own person...........and you do have your own following........

Sandy

Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2005, 8:55 am - IP Logged

thank you, Fairy.....this is tntea's post but I am going to jump in in case she is in school today.....what is the percent of the last draw.???

Sandy

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #44
                  November 15, 2001
                  3839 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2005, 9:06 am - IP Logged

I use 85% to get my base number and then I do one up and one down for 3 sets up and 3 sets down and then wheel my number for these.

The Fairy

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #44
                    November 15, 2001
                    3839 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2005, 9:07 am - IP Logged

If I may add, I got this idea from Texasman and tested many percentages and is one was the best.

The Fairy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23259 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2005, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Great topic, tntea.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8359 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2005, 11:49 am - IP Logged

It's no secret i am a fan of powertrails. I know it dosen't make doubles but i have found that the top 3 numbers in the triangle will hit if they haven't already hit and the 3 numbers in the center of the triangle hit sometimes and working with two cold numbers from the bottom line in the triangle and i hot number work sometimes also. I've had good success with it and will continue using it.

2  7
                              6  0  1
                            9  4  8  3

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
                          Minnesota
                          United States
                          Member #13028
                          March 28, 2005
                          870 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2005, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Great topic, tntea.

I totally agree Todd because it's pushing us all to find a means to an end.  That end begin the ability to find straight hits on a daily basis in a manner that minimizes the amount of money needed to play.  By specifying the positive and negative affects of the systems presented by the good folks on this web site, we should be able to put together a STEP-BY-STEP plan for all to use that will allow all of us to obtain 5 to 10 straight plays per day that actually pay off.  For example, my Union Jack system is great .................. but only for 1 hit a week ........ and if you're not afraid of a little work ........ and if you can deal with a system that isn't made to be "EASY" .... and then, you actually have to know how to count, add and subtract numbers in order to use the system ...... which it seems some people on this site don't know how to do.  Enough of that, though, we need to pull together the effective items of these various systems and then put them together into ONE SYSTEM ...... or ....... when this discussion is completed, we need to put together a STEP-BY=STEP list of procedures to use that employ the good factors of all of these systems.  It can be done!  We just need a few people to put these things together!

Any volunteers?  I would like to help in anyway that I can!

Let me know!

Good Luck,

John (A.K.A. ATOMIC DOG)

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!

Clarkston, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #76
                            January 6, 2002
                            8528 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2005, 11:53 am - IP Logged

I still don't understand how you get the percentage, Pick3 Fairy......do you use mid to mid...eve to eve.....could you do an example of that percentage for today's midday for texas? 

Sandy

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                              FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Four4me, I have also been a big fan of power trails (as has been my old friend LARRY G.).  It's a good "base" system and you can play it a lot of different ways.  I highly recommend it to any newbie looking for a place to start and then you can experiment with tweaking it.

CalifDude, I'm like you and change my ways of picking numbers all the time to keep me interested.  If I play the same way too long I get bored with the game.

Currently I'm using hot-cold trend analysis with the help of a spreadsheet to come up with one pick per game.  That's my ultimate goal, to win consistently enough with one pick to make a profit...then I can increase my betting on that pick.  My theory is that there is only one winning combo per game and the rest are losers.  Every loser you bet on erodes your profit.  I also play our Little Lotto with one pick per draw and in the last two weeks I've spent 14$ and won $25 (two 3 of 5 and five 2 of 5).  It doesn't sound like a lot of money, but basically I'm playing for free.

As far as winning straights in the p-3 goes, that is the key to profit in my opinion.  A couple of techniques that I have found useful is to use Todd's search past drawings feature and play your combos as straights that haven't come in since before 1/1/98.

Another technique that works is to always play your combos the same way...for example, in ascending order.  You are guaranteed (on average) one straight out of every six hits if you're playing singles.  If you are hitting consistently, that occasional straight puts you in the profit zone.

Good luck to all!

Edit:  Here's how I use hot-cold trend analysis for the pick 3.  You need about a month's history and play the mid. and eve. as separate games.  Starting from 3 weeks back, determine the rank (how many times they hit, from most to least) of each digit in the last 10 draws.  With ties, rank them in ascending order.  Do this after every draw and figure out the average rank of each digit for the last three weeks.  If the current rank is lower than the average rank, you have a number that is getting hot and vice versa.  Usually you come up with three standout digits that are getting hot and many times at least two of those digits come in.  It works for me.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).