Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mastering ...Caution: Touchy subject

Topic closed. 110 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JKING.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Clarkston, Michigan
United States
Member #76
January 6, 2002
8528 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

As everyone knows on here....I also prefer the ascending order way of picking for straight as well as the above method I stated.

I love the power trails theory.......but I never quite got the number of past draws to do the analysis from right....I think you told me 15 draws back but unfortunately, that was too spotty, Rick.

Sandy

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
    Redford/MI
    United States
    Member #3396
    January 18, 2004
    4867 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2005, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

It's no secret i am a fan of powertrails. I know it dosen't make doubles but i have found that the top 3 numbers in the triangle will hit if they haven't already hit and the 3 numbers in the center of the triangle hit sometimes and working with two cold numbers from the bottom line in the triangle and i hot number work sometimes also. I've had good success with it and will continue using it.

2  7
          6  0  1
        9  4  8  3

How do you get the order of these numbers? 

I think I would like to try this out?

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2005, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Sandy, see my "edit" in my above post as to how I've adapted the power trails concept.  It takes the guesswork out of the history to use and uses the concept of "moving averages" such as tracking the stock market.

I only play one pick per draw for my own personal reasons, but would have won several times more if I used Lucky's one-up, one-down routine on my key number, giving me 7 plays to bet.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LiquidDreams's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #15624
        May 18, 2005
        39 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2005, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I am a newbie and haven't posted very much.  I have been busy trying to learn from everyone here at LP.  By the way, thanks to everyone!  There is so much information.  I am enjoying this thread and hoping to learn something from it.  I don't know that I have much to input at this time but I do use the powertrails for TN.  I just learned a new way to use them from RickG, thanks.  I normally use the past seven to ten draws.  There are many ways to use them...it takes that tweaking for your state.  This is a link to just a black and white explanation of powertrails with an example.  I hope it is helpful. 

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/pwrtrails.html

Debbie

"Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."  John Lennon

Tennessee
          United States
          Member #15624
          May 18, 2005
          39 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2005, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

By the way, LarryG may know this link if it's him....I hope you don't mind.

Debbie

Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2005, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

thank you, liquid dreams and Rick........Rick you told me one time about a thing to determine positioning and such....I lost the paper....you said I could find out the bias for the positions or the draw.....something where you go back and find what number came in the most in each position I think....I lost the dang paper and I have meant to PM you about it......I was winning much in Michigan with that method...not everyday but when it came in, it came in straight.........

Do you remember that and could you post it again?

Sandy

FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2005, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

LiquidDreams,

Credit for the power trails system goes to a fellow member, Bob P.  How you use it is up to you, but the short history and ordering your numbers from hot to cold is the key.  LARRY G. and I have been using it in our own different ways for years.

Work with it, look for patterns you can use, and as I suggested in a post above, the use of moving averages gives you an instant idea of what is getting hot and cold.

Thanks for providing the link to Bob P.'s free website (lotto-logix.com) that's full of good info.

Good luck!  Thumbs Up

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2005, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Sandy, what you may be referring to is Bob P.'s original power trails sequencing....and that was when there are ties, the LEAST recently drawn number gets precedence in your sequencing.  And then you play the straight in alphabetical order.

Two other notes about power trails, the letters A to E have the 3 digits in them very often.  However the "H" number comes in the most frequently it seems, regardless of short history being used.  Sandy, I found that 12 draws was the best history for IL.  However I'm using 10 draws and the moving average of rank right now.  I would think the exact history to use in this manner would not be too important as long as it's short...one to two weeks.

Anyone who doesn't understand what I'm referring to with letters assigned to numbers, please go to the link provided by LiquidDreams above for an explanation.  I'm off work today, but don't normally have much time for PM "tutoring" on something that's already well-explained at his site......and once again, Thanks Bob P.

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #15624
                  May 18, 2005
                  39 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2005, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome Sandy.  It has helped me alot and I plan on adding in about moving the averages.  Rick, that site has been very helpful to me over the last year or so.  And I'm so sorry about the mistake in my second post.  I meant to say Rick G and not Larry G.  Can you tell I'm a newbie at posting?  LOL  Crazy

Debbie

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

LiquidDreams...............welcome to the forum.  Everyone's input is appreciated by all!

Thumbs Up

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #15624
                      May 18, 2005
                      39 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rick and a thanks from me to Bob P.

Debbie

Clarkston, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #76
                        January 6, 2002
                        8528 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2005, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

No, Rick I don't think that was it....the subject was under Sedertree's Wheel Bias system.....you said you could do a bias without a computer........

Liquid Dreams, welcome to the forum.

Sandy

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #15624
                          May 18, 2005
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2005, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the welcome Sandy.

Debbie

Demi540's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #18459
                            July 12, 2005
                            810 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

LiquidDreams,

Credit for the power trails system goes to a fellow member, Bob P.  How you use it is up to you, but the short history and ordering your numbers from hot to cold is the key.  LARRY G. and I have been using it in our own different ways for years.

Work with it, look for patterns you can use, and as I suggested in a post above, the use of moving averages gives you an instant idea of what is getting hot and cold.

Thanks for providing the link to Bob P.'s free website (lotto-logix.com) that's full of good info.

Good luck!  Thumbs Up

What I noticed about powertrails is that is does not allow for double numbers. How do you remedy that?

-Demi

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8364 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2005, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

It's no secret i am a fan of powertrails. I know it dosen't make doubles but i have found that the top 3 numbers in the triangle will hit if they haven't already hit and the 3 numbers in the center of the triangle hit sometimes and working with two cold numbers from the bottom line in the triangle and i hot number work sometimes also. I've had good success with it and will continue using it.

2  7
                                    6  0  1
                                  9  4  8  3

How do you get the order of these numbers? 

I think I would like to try this out?

For me i have this theory 10 past draws for the history. count up all the digits and place the most hit first then the next most hit second and so on. Why i use 10 draws for the history is because i also track each positions numbers by longest number out for the last 10 draws and lastly there are 10 balls in each machine.

10 draws equal 30 digits

3 machines hold 10 balls each = 30 balls

tracking all 10 digits in each position by longest number out = 30 digits 

If you use more or less draw history it could work better but i like the 30/30/30 deal because it makes more sense to me and is easiest to work with.

Of course i use other things in conjunction with this like hot pairs, last three draws, elimination of numbers of the last 7 numbers that just hit and play the remaining digits.

I do the same thing with pick 4. Works the same 40/40/40