Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Currently Online

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 11 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
Magnolia, Delaware
United States
Member #18795
July 20, 2005
789 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2005, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

four4me, lets just agree to disagree. I have every intention on using the services (even though I just get more confused) that I paid for! I will also try to keep (some of) my thoughts to myself that may offend others! LP is the best thing going out there from what I have read here from other members who have done some research by trial and error. No hard feelings on this end and I sure as heck no hard feelings on your end or anyones Else's. 

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8360 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2005, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

four4me, lets just agree to disagree. I have every intention on using the services (even though I just get more confused) that I paid for! I will also try to keep (some of) my thoughts to myself that may offend others! LP is the best thing going out there from what I have read here from other members who have done some research by trial and error. No hard feelings on this end and I sure as heck no hard feelings on your end or anyones Else's. 

There is no reason to agree or disagree.

Again when you open that page if you see someone appear as a guest. that dosn't mean he/she isn't a paid member or a regular member it means they haven't LOGGED INTO THE SITE.

So why should you say agree to disagree do you not think i dont know what i'm talking about or do we need the boss man to tell you this is true or not.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2005, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Four4me,

I think what Barista is saying is that if there's a policy that guests get limited-time access, then people would not be able to conduct themselves in the manner that you're describing.  They would simply need to login if they wished to continue viewing pages.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
        Magnolia, Delaware
        United States
        Member #18795
        July 20, 2005
        789 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2005, 11:13 pm - IP Logged
        Look four4me, I was giving it a rest here! I have read every thread here from you and the others and especially Todd's! And I also know from what has been said here between you and Todd that you have become close friends. Just FYI, I know exactly what has been said and I very well understand that you could be a paying member but just not logged in so they show up as a guest, OK! Now get off your high horse and pull your head out of the clouds and calm down. I was trying to be nice by burying the hatchet, by saying lets agree to disagree, Nothing More Than That!

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

United States
          Member #6388
          August 20, 2004
          3578 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2005, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I have to say,that one day,I was trying to go to this other lottery site,an juz so happens,this one pops up,so I decided to check it out,to my surprise,it intrigued my intrest.I would come here,but wouldn't,meaning,I never really took the time to read an to see what it was all about at first,due to other bad experiences that I've had prior to other lottery sites,they were ,honestly,full of it,you had to pay before you could do anything...

Being here,I have not Only chatted with people,I talk to a few people on the phone,some we hang out,talk lottery ofourse,but the most important thing is that,we all have our opinions,likes an dislikes,an are free willed to share,but at the same time,if you really take the time an realize,some people spend too much time talking down on what others do,an don't take the time to appreciate others,stop an breathe,enjoy like,never let anyone take away your joy,life is so precious,you never know when something/someone will be taken away from you,an at the blink of an eye,your entire life changes,never put off what you can do today,for tomorrow,b'cuz everyone is not blessed to awaken the following day.I know I may have went up an beyond this message,but I am writing what's in my heart,an I've lived an learned,to never take anyone/thing for granted,an juz maybe,this message will encourage someone,if not many,have a blessed one...

P.s. Thank you Todd for doing an excellent job,an remember everyone,"Live For Today,Do What Makes You Happy,That Way,When Life Throws You A Curve,You can Say,I Lived,an with no regrets...

With Luv,

U.N.V.ME

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31343 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2005, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

I have to say,that one day,I was trying to go to this other lottery site,an juz so happens,this one pops up,so I decided to check it out,to my surprise,it intrigued my intrest.I would come here,but wouldn't,meaning,I never really took the time to read an to see what it was all about at first,due to other bad experiences that I've had prior to other lottery sites,they were ,honestly,full of it,you had to pay before you could do anything...

Being here,I have not Only chatted with people,I talk to a few people on the phone,some we hang out,talk lottery ofourse,but the most important thing is that,we all have our opinions,likes an dislikes,an are free willed to share,but at the same time,if you really take the time an realize,some people spend too much time talking down on what others do,an don't take the time to appreciate others,stop an breathe,enjoy like,never let anyone take away your joy,life is so precious,you never know when something/someone will be taken away from you,an at the blink of an eye,your entire life changes,never put off what you can do today,for tomorrow,b'cuz everyone is not blessed to awaken the following day.I know I may have went up an beyond this message,but I am writing what's in my heart,an I've lived an learned,to never take anyone/thing for granted,an juz maybe,this message will encourage someone,if not many,have a blessed one...

P.s. Thank you Todd for doing an excellent job,an remember everyone,"Live For Today,Do What Makes You Happy,That Way,When Life Throws You A Curve,You can Say,I Lived,an with no regrets...

With Luv,

U.N.V.ME

very good advice.  Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2005, 12:27 am - IP Logged

A big Lovies from me too.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                Member #6388
                August 20, 2004
                3578 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2005, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Lover Thank you,your warm thoughts are appreciated....