Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No more systems disscussed

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2005, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I have had several pms telling me that posting systems to forums could result in lottery commissions changing things.

This is all Greek to me..

However, if it is true, than any new methods shouldn't be discussed or the time will be done in vain...

What are your opinions on that..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2005, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I wonder, exactly what will the lottery commissions change?

What is there to change?

It all should be random, so there's nothing to change....

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2005, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I wonder, exactly what will the lottery commissions change?

What is there to change?

It all should be random, so there's nothing to change....

that is what I had thought..

However, old timer players swear that once a system is working well and posted.. it is only a matter of time, when the numbers / balls fall in a different pattern.. probaby could be something that will happen anyway..

CD didn't post his TN winning system while it was hot.. and it changed..

Who wants to take any chances.. especially when they are making big bucks with something they stumbled upon ...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23349 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2005, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Mine is that if you're talking about a state with real lottery ball machines (real drawings), then the idea that the lottery is going to "change something" based on knowledge of a system is ridiculous.  There is nothing to "change". 

However, if you're talking about a state using computerized drawings, then there is a big unknown there.  Who really knows what goes on inside the computer?  I certainly don't, and therefore I couldn't say someone's anxiousness about posting a system for a computerized state is unfounded.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2005, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

I've been testing the union jack-method lately.

Have adjusted it at some levels and the result is that it sometimes becomes hot, very hot, a straight hit every week only using 8 combinations a day.
          Then it cools down, to dissapear for more than over a year. Then it returns.
          I'm creating several methods, based on union jack, now, that hopefully can be used one at a time, whenever they work. (i wonder where atomic dog uses his union jack method, since i've read somewhere that he gets a straight hit pretty much every week. I've teste Minnesota, but the union jack method is cold (nearly dead) there at this moment)

Since we're all trying to "invent" a way to beat randomness, this is a factor that must be dealt with.
          Patterns will change, and most of the time they will change at the moment you spot them.
          The trick is to find a way that will "tell you" when a pattern is becoming hot. You'll need something like a fingerprint that can be identified... (hope i make myself clear ...)

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2005, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Mine is that if you're talking about a state with real lottery ball machines (real drawings), then the idea that the lottery is going to "change something" based on knowledge of a system is ridiculous.  There is nothing to "change". 

However, if you're talking about a state using computerized drawings, then there is a big unknown there.  Who really knows what goes on inside the computer?  I certainly don't, and therefore I couldn't say someone's anxiousness about posting a system for a computerized state is unfounded.

That is what confused me..  How could they change what a little ball would do...

but then again.. with the computerized system..  they could make it do anything.. by typing in what it doesn't want to come..

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I've been testing the union jack-method lately.

Have adjusted it at some levels and the result is that it sometimes becomes hot, very hot, a straight hit every week only using 8 combinations a day.
              Then it cools down, to dissapear for more than over a year. Then it returns.
              I'm creating several methods, based on union jack, now, that hopefully can be used one at a time, whenever they work. (i wonder where atomic dog uses his union jack method, since i've read somewhere that he gets a straight hit pretty much every week. I've teste Minnesota, but the union jack method is cold (nearly dead) there at this moment)

Since we're all trying to "invent" a way to beat randomness, this is a factor that must be dealt with.
              Patterns will change, and most of the time they will change at the moment you spot them.
              The trick is to find a way that will "tell you" when a pattern is becoming hot. You'll need something like a fingerprint that can be identified... (hope i make myself clear ...)

I believe this is the reason I find the whole game so challenging...

It is a constant thought process.. better than working brain teaser puzzles..

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

There is nobody in this LP that has a system that hits every single day. A system that could ebable a person to double and triple, quadruple...etc their bets from winnings, and make a large impression.

If I hit the picks-3 everyday, after the second day I would be betting $1000.00 or more on it, unless it has a cap. Multiply this times everyone else who has this system and then the lottery will DEFINITELY do an investigation.

Nothing to worry about now.

Even if someone  won everyday, they wouldn't let that goose out, that's for sure.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                  Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4054 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  I agree with Todd.  It's ridiculous to think that a system will be changed on what we know.  We don't know nothing.  Nobody is that good. The patterns change too quickly.  Most times once you figure out the pattern it has changed.  You just hope they do it again.

You are lucky if you can recognize the pattern and catch it while it is happening.  Pick 3 and pick 4 numbers are nickel and dime stuff.  It won't break the bank.

Who do we know that know how to figure out the big games.  Nobody.  Even with the best of systems you are lucky to get 3 numbers. 

takeemtothebank

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

There is nobody in this LP that has a system that hits every single day. A system that could ebable a person to double and triple, quadruple...etc their bets from winnings, and make a large impression.

If I hit the picks-3 everyday, after the second day I would be betting $1000.00 or more on it, unless it has a cap. Multiply this times everyone else who has this system and then the lottery will DEFINITELY do an investigation.

Even if someone  won everyday, they wouldn't let that goose out, that's for sure.

Blue Angel sorry I disagree there...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19897 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

As far as I know, no one has ever posted a system that made more than it cost to play over a decent period of time with the facts to prove it.  Systems are like players, they get lucky and win something some times, but they don't win constantly because the odds aren't in their favor. 

Lottery commissions expect there to be winners so someone winning once in a while is no reason to change the games if they are fair.  I would think lottery commissions would like system players because they probably buy more tickets than the average QP players who thinks it just a matter of luck.

P.S.: I'm a system player who thinks he can beat the odds and I have a bunch of losing tickets to prove it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Are you telling me you can hit straight on p-3 and 4 every single day?

Even it was boxed, I could rake in a fortune within one week.

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Are you telling me you can hit straight on p-3 and 4 every single day?

Even it was boxed, I could rake in a fortune within one week.

unfortunately it doesn't work that way...

I tried it..  Maybe my strategies of placing bets need fine tuning.. lol

However, I do play the states.. no particular one.. I play my system.. and sometimes the profits are only <$20 a day...  but I haven't lost a day in a while playing the method..

I have screwed some things up this week that was costly... Not out of my pocket but kept myself from some great hits..  6666 for one thing.. played it in FL... and not in KY..  usually I run those for all SE states when it shows up on workout.. but I  didn't play it..

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

My husband plays the sports.. and does a point move method to pick his bets.  His friends always goes with Vegas on the moves.. where as he reverses it entirely..

with this method.. I have adapted it to the lottery and I only play the moves with the vtracs..(which means .. some states aren't ready to be played.. )

I am working on something for sts.. but right now.. I am playing those only on paper.. but boxing them on plays..

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

As far as I know, no one has ever posted a system that made more than it cost to play over a decent period of time with the facts to prove it.  Systems are like players, they get lucky and win something some times, but they don't win constantly because the odds aren't in their favor. 

Lottery commissions expect there to be winners so someone winning once in a while is no reason to change the games if they are fair.  I would think lottery commissions would like system players because they probably buy more tickets than the average QP players who thinks it just a matter of luck.

P.S.: I'm a system player who thinks he can beat the odds and I have a bunch of losing tickets to prove it.

If you are playing only one state.. it is impossible... but try a cool method in allstates and you will be ahead of the game..