Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No more systems disscussed

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

There is nobody in this LP that has a system that hits every single day. A system that could ebable a person to double and triple, quadruple...etc their bets from winnings, and make a large impression.

If I hit the picks-3 everyday, after the second day I would be betting $1000.00 or more on it, unless it has a cap. Multiply this times everyone else who has this system and then the lottery will DEFINITELY do an investigation.

Nothing to worry about now.

Even if someone  won everyday, they wouldn't let that goose out, that's for sure.

Blue Angel sorry I disagree there...

Are you telling me you can hit straight on p-3 and 4 every single day?

Even it was boxed, I could rake in a fortune within one week.

unfortunately it doesn't work that way...

I tried it..  Maybe my strategies of placing bets need fine tuning.. lol

However, I do play the states.. no particular one.. I play my system.. and sometimes the profits are only <$20 a day...  but I haven't lost a day in a while playing the method..

I have screwed some things up this week that was costly... Not out of my pocket but kept myself from some great hits..  6666 for one thing.. played it in FL... and not in KY..  usually I run those for all SE states when it shows up on workout.. but I  didn't play it..

Well, $20.00 a day is good. You can easily up your bets and double them up with every win. Why don't you do that? Within 2 to 3 weeks you could make thousands a week, legally.

There is nothing wrong with making that much, or even more every week.

If you're talking about v-tracks, I back tested that system and it didn't show a consistent win, however I did notice that using v-tracks has more to do with, not just the overdue, but other intuitions and experience involved. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

There is nobody in this LP that has a system that hits every single day. A system that could ebable a person to double and triple, quadruple...etc their bets from winnings, and make a large impression.

If I hit the picks-3 everyday, after the second day I would be betting $1000.00 or more on it, unless it has a cap. Multiply this times everyone else who has this system and then the lottery will DEFINITELY do an investigation.

Even if someone  won everyday, they wouldn't let that goose out, that's for sure.

However, I do play the states.. no particular one.. I play my system.. and sometimes the profits are only <$20 a day...  but I haven't lost a day in a while playing the method..

I have screwed some things up this week that was costly... Not out of my pocket but kept myself from some great hits..  6666 for one thing.. played it in FL... and not in KY..  usually I run those for all SE states when it shows up on workout.. but I  didn't play it..

Well, $20.00 a day is good. You can easily up your bets and double them up with every win. Why don't you do that? Within 2 to 3 weeks you could make thousands a week, legally.

If you're talking about v-tracks, I back tested that system and it didn't show a consistent win, however I did notice that using v-tracks has more to do with, not just the overdue, but other intuitions and experience involved. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

Which state?

The thing about doubling the bets is the possibility of losing out and wasting some potential winners with your quarters..

Another thing.. my hubby shares my account and he has to make $5 or more bets to do his thingy with sports..

When the account gets up... he makes transfers.... (guess he is afraid I will lose it..)

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

As far as I know, no one has ever posted a system that made more than it cost to play over a decent period of time with the facts to prove it.  Systems are like players, they get lucky and win something some times, but they don't win constantly because the odds aren't in their favor. 

Lottery commissions expect there to be winners so someone winning once in a while is no reason to change the games if they are fair.  I would think lottery commissions would like system players because they probably buy more tickets than the average QP players who thinks it just a matter of luck.

P.S.: I'm a system player who thinks he can beat the odds and I have a bunch of losing tickets to prove it.

If you are playing only one state.. it is impossible... but try a cool method in allstates and you will be ahead of the game..

I know, I'm waiting for Todd to introduce the company that will enable that.

I already asked him in the lottery discussion forum, but he was feeling ill and maybe he didn't see my posted question last week.

I have the ability to go to that other company, but I'd rather do business with Todd's new company. I guess it will be here soon, but Todd won't say. He doesn't like to give dates as you know.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Which state?

The thing about doubling the bets is the possibility of losing out and wasting some potential winners with your quarters..

Another thing.. my hubby shares my account and he has to make $5 or more bets to do his thingy with sports..

When the account gets up... he makes transfers.... (guess he is afraid I will lose it..)

But, if you're making $20.00 most of the time, well, it's just a matter of proportionality. If that's even a word LOL.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19893 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I should mention the fact that I'm a jackpot game player, I seldom play the pick3 game unless I have a hunch.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't matter what the expenditures are along the way. If you are in a positive cash flow position, then you should still win great amounts of money if you double up.

If after all your expenses you come out $20.00 ahead of the game, or whatever amount, I fail to see what the problem is, of being able to increase bets.

What?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't matter what the expenditures are along the way. If you are in a positive cash flow position, then you should still win great amounts of money if you double up.

If after all your expenses you come out $20.00 ahead of the game, or whatever amount, I fail to see what the problem is, of being able to increase bets.

What?

Hubby plays $5.. game

I play $3 or less a state.. that is why I cannot increase..

but..

Will run this across my hubby..  Just caught another box with TX.. so I am up today.. both GA/Ky came my way.. Sure hope CA gets there..

Got to run... errands on this Sat morning..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2005, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Yeah! Run this across hubby. LOL

You've got something good here. Make it work, so you and hubby don't have to. LOL

Amarillo/Austin
                  United States
                  Member #1424
                  April 25, 2003
                  696 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2005, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

The only logical way the states can change the game is how they pay the prizes or accept the bets.

A. They could chance from a set amount prize amount like $500 for a straight win and go parimutual.  I think California already does this.

B They could limit the number of positions taken on any individual set of numbers.  I hear that some states have this policy.

Those changes would mess things up for people with a sure-fire system who share it with a number of other people.  A lot of people would win, but the state would be protected.

Orangeman                                                                    Drum                                                 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19893 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2005, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Ohio has already come up with a bingo style game to replace its 649 Super Lotto game.  The new game is played on a 5x5 matrix which allows the player to win 12 ways by have the winning 5 numbers in a row vertical, horizontal and diagonal but the player can pick only one row and the computer pick the rest making it a 11/12 QP game eliminating system playing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4054 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2005, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I disagree too.  Tntea is right.  And it's funny that we are the only too saying this.  We've said it before.  The hits prove it. 

There are systems that will hit everyday.  I hit 4 times yesterday because I knew something.  I was able to give 1 LP member the lead number and pointers before the draws came out.  The 642 pointer and the 382 pointer came.  We are jumping up and down.  Not to mention the other hits that fell yesterday.  Look at my blog "Lead number Sept 23."  How many hits do you see from yesterday?

Look at the hits that happened statewide yesterday that came from the lead number broken down all three ways in the lottery bible.  353.  By the way, I had a nice surprise waiting for me this morning when the 335 (lead number) fell in BC. 

If I have the pattern right, more hits will come for me.

takeemtothebank

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2005, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I disagree too.  Tntea is right.  And it's funny that we are the only too saying this.  We've said it before.  The hits prove it. 

There are systems that will hit everyday.  I hit 4 times yesterday because I knew something.  I was able to give 1 LP member the lead number and pointers before the draws came out.  The 642 pointer and the 382 pointer came.  We are jumping up and down.  Not to mention the other hits that fell yesterday.  Look at my blog "Lead number Sept 23."  How many hits do you see from yesterday?

Look at the hits that happened statewide yesterday that came from the lead number broken down all three ways in the lottery bible.  353.  By the way, I had a nice surprise waiting for me this morning when the 335 (lead number) fell in BC. 

If what you're saying is true, why don't you double up? You can retire in one month!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                          Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2005, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

If what you're saying is true, why don't you double up? You can retire in one month!

I'm already retired and so is my husband.  I don't have to hit a lick in a stick.  Only hit the number.  I'm completely out of debt. I've made my salary for next month. I hit far above my mortgage payment yesterday.

Yes, it takes some investing to cover the states and it takes ingenuity and courgage to stick your neck out there.

That's more than enough energy I want to waste again on the subject.  Sometimes it's like casting pearls to the swine.  If I offended anybody- bring it on- because I get mine!

takeemtothebank

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2005, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I did a search on the lottery bible and got the following. Is this it Tenaj?

http://mypeoplepc.com/members/johnerad/NUMBERNUTZ/id10.html

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2005, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Woooooooooooooo Tenaj you are spelling it out today & everyday. Yes, it takes alot to stick your neck out but when what you have has been proven over & over again & I must say through the test of time. This is no time to stand around on the sidelines. GET IN THE GAME. !$!$