Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No more systems disscussed

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2005, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

There is nobody in this LP that has a system that hits every single day. A system that could ebable a person to double and triple, quadruple...etc their bets from winnings, and make a large impression.

If I hit the picks-3 everyday, after the second day I would be betting $1000.00 or more on it, unless it has a cap. Multiply this times everyone else who has this system and then the lottery will DEFINITELY do an investigation.

Nothing to worry about now.

Even if someone  won everyday, they wouldn't let that goose out, that's for sure.

Blue Angel sorry I disagree there...

Sorry, I disagree too.  Tntea is right.  And it's funny that we are the only too saying this.  We've said it before.  The hits prove it. 

There are systems that will hit everyday.  I hit 4 times yesterday because I knew something.  I was able to give 1 LP member the lead number and pointers before the draws came out.  The 642 pointer and the 382 pointer came.  We are jumping up and down.  Not to mention the other hits that fell yesterday.  Look at my blog "Lead number Sept 23."  How many hits do you see from yesterday?

Look at the hits that happened statewide yesterday that came from the lead number broken down all three ways in the lottery bible.  353.  By the way, I had a nice surprise waiting for me this morning when the 335 (lead number) fell in BC. 

If I have the pattern right, more hits will come for me.

If what you're saying is true, why don't you double up? You can retire in one month!

I'm already retired and so is my husband.  I don't have to hit a lick in a stick.  Only hit the number.  I'm completely out of debt. I've made my salary for next month. I hit far above my mortgage payment yesterday.

Yes, it takes some investing to cover the states and it takes ingenuity and courgage to stick your neck out there.

That's more than enough energy I want to waste again on the subject.  Sometimes it's like casting pearls to the swine.  If I offended anybody- bring it on- because I get mine!

Excuse me...your Holiness....

There are alot of outrageous claims here at th LP. Everything from " I get one number everday with Keno, at $150.00 an hour" To " I've paid my mortgage, and my salary and bought the space shuttle, and climbed Mount Everest in a single bound".

If you were such a hot shot missy, and much smarter with your winnings, you wouldn't be sitting in front of a computer, wasting time, throwing out attitudes of your ilk. You would be sipping margaritas on some tropical island, without a mortgage payment due!

So excuse me if I challenged you with " If what you say is true, then why don't you double up and retire". I'm just a tad bit weary of claims made here. I don't doubt that you are making the money, but you're attitude, in plain language is bad!

Have a nice day.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4054 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2005, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Poke

WHATEVER!

I'm such a Leo that I'm tempted to research and pull the hit in Florida, call it, and take it to the bank.  Then you will bow to your holiness.  I don't have that kind of energy today, I'm exalted from jumping up and down.  But hold me to it.

It's like I said "It's like casting pearls to the swine"  I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

tenaj

takeemtothebank

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2005, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Mine is that if you're talking about a state with real lottery ball machines (real drawings), then the idea that the lottery is going to "change something" based on knowledge of a system is ridiculous.  There is nothing to "change". 

However, if you're talking about a state using computerized drawings, then there is a big unknown there.  Who really knows what goes on inside the computer?  I certainly don't, and therefore I couldn't say someone's anxiousness about posting a system for a computerized state is unfounded.

That is what confused me..  How could they change what a little ball would do...

but then again.. with the computerized system..  they could make it do anything.. by typing in what it doesn't want to come..

And the states with computerized drawings can do anything they want to fiddle with the system now and who would know?  They don't need to look for people discussing systems.

Besides, there is no system out there that works 100% of the time and there likely will nver be. Tntea, I think you are just getting input from paraoid people.  I can remember way back when, when there were people that were convinced that the govt putting flouride in our water was a Communist plot !

(for those who don't know...the Communists once ruled the now defunked Soviet Union.....and lots of people were scared of them) LOLLOL

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2005, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Don't bother here's a list of winning numbers for the last 15 days in Florida.

Last night...584

086-one boxed hit for $80.00

Spent 4 dollars a day, costing $56.00 won $80.00

A difference of $24.00 profit.

$1.71 cents a day profit.

I'd have to play $300.00 a day to make good money.

I'm crying all the way to the poor house.

That's just 14 days. I'd like to do a 3 month examination.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19901 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2005, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

I alway check the prediction statistics, they are a good indication of a person performance.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2005, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

I alway check the prediction statistics, they are a good indication of a person performance.

I agree. I just looked at the top performers, and a poor old commoner like me is on the last 30 days hit ratio list.

I don't see holier than thou on there. HMMM.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2005, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I agree. I just looked at the top performers, and a poor old commoner like me is on the last 30 days hit ratio list.

She may not post on the prediction board for the same reason I quit.. I was considered a lunatic because I was hitting numbers..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2005, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Don't bother here's a list of winning numbers for the last 15 days in Florida.

Last night...584

086-one boxed hit for $80.00

Spent 4 dollars a day, costing $56.00 won $80.00

A difference of $24.00 profit.

$1.71 cents a day profit.

I'd have to play $300.00 a day to make good money.

I'm crying all the way to the poor house.

That's just 14 days. I'd like to do a 3 month examination.

FL is due for a double vtrac to hit soon.. Just a reminder of the moves..

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2005, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

There is nobody in this LP that has a system that hits every single day. A system that could ebable a person to double and triple, quadruple...etc their bets from winnings, and make a large impression.

If I hit the picks-3 everyday, after the second day I would be betting $1000.00 or more on it, unless it has a cap. Multiply this times everyone else who has this system and then the lottery will DEFINITELY do an investigation.

Nothing to worry about now.

Even if someone  won everyday, they wouldn't let that goose out, that's for sure.

Blue Angel sorry I disagree there...

Sorry, I disagree too.  Tntea is right.  And it's funny that we are the only too saying this.  We've said it before.  The hits prove it. 

There are systems that will hit everyday.  I hit 4 times yesterday because I knew something.  I was able to give 1 LP member the lead number and pointers before the draws came out.  The 642 pointer and the 382 pointer came.  We are jumping up and down.  Not to mention the other hits that fell yesterday.  Look at my blog "Lead number Sept 23."  How many hits do you see from yesterday?

Look at the hits that happened statewide yesterday that came from the lead number broken down all three ways in the lottery bible.  353.  By the way, I had a nice surprise waiting for me this morning when the 335 (lead number) fell in BC. 

If I have the pattern right, more hits will come for me.

Great job Tenaj...

Hits prove it.. Well some people dont believe there are hits unless they were the one hitting..

I don't post my winnings anymore. The only person that needs to realized I had the right number is the one paying me for it.

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: September 24, 2005, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Yeah! Run this across hubby. LOL

You've got something good here. Make it work, so you and hubby don't have to. LOL

Greed is not something you want to mess with when luck is on your side as well as the system being used..

konane's avatar - wallace
                      Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #1265
                      March 13, 2003
                      3351 Posts
                      Posted: September 24, 2005, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Mine is that if you're talking about a state with real lottery ball machines (real drawings), then the idea that the lottery is going to "change something" based on knowledge of a system is ridiculous.  There is nothing to "change". 

However, if you're talking about a state using computerized drawings, then there is a big unknown there.  Who really knows what goes on inside the computer?  I certainly don't, and therefore I couldn't say someone's anxiousness about posting a system for a computerized state is unfounded.

That is what confused me..  How could they change what a little ball would do...

but then again.. with the computerized system..  they could make it do anything.. by typing in what it doesn't want to come..

And the states with computerized drawings can do anything they want to fiddle with the system now and who would know?  They don't need to look for people discussing systems.

Besides, there is no system out there that works 100% of the time and there likely will nver be. Tntea, I think you are just getting input from paraoid people.  I can remember way back when, when there were people that were convinced that the govt putting flouride in our water was a Communist plot !

(for those who don't know...the Communists once ruled the now defunked Soviet Union.....and lots of people were scared of them) LOLLOL

I agree.  I've read that about the only thing they can do to alter ballset drawing trends is to retire one or more ballsets which is done periodically by all lotteries to ensure randomness.  I was told by a Virginia Lottery representative that all Lotto South ballsets were retired, new ones put into play around the latter part of January '05, if anyone noticed a trend change in that game.  I sure did.

Lotteries I've written or called in the past have told me that there are a minimum of 3, sometimes more ballsets per game drawn.  That's public information which can be usually be found out by calling or writing if not already posted on their websites.  

Also read that lotteries might also be able to slightly change the angle of level on drawing machines but that's about it.  They usually have more than one set of machines in the event of a malfunction, and to rotate their usage.  Also there may be infinitesimally small differences in those machines although they may appear identical.  Machines are periodically retired, new ones put into service.

Numbers trends seem to have their own individual personalities and change from time to time no matter how many systems we lottery players seem to hatch in order to stay one step ahead.  I don't believe there is any system anyone can post to cause a lottery using balldrop drawings to change anything about a game except to perhaps ratchet up its matrix for a higher potential jackpot.

Good luck to everyone!

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: September 24, 2005, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, you were considered a lunatic for hitting numbers? I would say your a genius, not a lunatic.

Secondly, there is no shame in having lots of money, as long you give a percent to the needy. I would love to never work again and enjoy my life, rather than work like a slave making the boss rich.

Living my life playing guitar in a studio and performing with a band, and making lots of money while i'm still young, has nothing to do with greed. I'd rather enjoy life without working for someone else like a dog. Spending hours and hours in a top of the line studio, with a fat bank account is not being greedy to me.

The definition of greed is when you win 20 million dollars and then try to hit the jackpot again and again. That's greed.

As far as Tenaj goes, the money definitely went to her head. How did she go to the bank if her head couldn't fit through the front door?

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: September 24, 2005, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, you were considered a lunatic for hitting numbers? I would say your a genius, not a lunatic.

Secondly, there is no shame in having lots of money, as long you give a percent to the needy. I would love to never work again and enjoy my life, rather than work like a slave making the boss rich.

Living my life playing guitar in a studio and performing with a band, and making lots of money while i'm still young, has nothing to do with greed. I'd rather enjoy life without working for someone else like a dog. Spending hours and hours in a top of the line studio, with a fat bank account is not being greedy to me.

The definition of greed is when you win 20 million dollars and then try to hit the jackpot again and again. That's greed.

As far as Tenaj goes, the money definitely went to her head. How did she go to the bank if her head couldn't fit through the front door?

What I mean is .. if I start getting greedy...  well my luck could change back to no hits..

I am comfortable doing what I am doing.

I never want to "not work again". What I do, I dont consider work for the most part..  I love my career..

I enjoy making extra bucks on computer so hubby can raise his bets when the lines move in a great advantage for him. He has been betting ballgames long before I ever played a pick 3 game.

He swears the money is there.  However, making a living from it isn't considered legal..  :(

It is just entertainment for us.  I would hate to think I had to make a mortgage payment on the hopes the balls fall right.. or if a team wins..

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: September 24, 2005, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

What I mean is .. if I start getting greedy...  well my luck could change back to no hits..

I am comfortable doing what I am doing.

I never want to "not work again". What I do, I dont consider work for the most part..  I love my career..

I enjoy making extra bucks on computer so hubby can raise his bets when the lines move in a great advantage for him. He has been betting ballgames long before I ever played a pick 3 game.

He swears the money is there.  However, making a living from it isn't considered legal..  :(

It is just entertainment for us.  I would hate to think I had to make a mortgage payment on the hopes the balls fall right.. or if a team wins..

It's nice having a civil conver$ation with you, without having someone jumping down my throat.

I'm happy for you, for enjoying what you do in your career. I don't have that luxury at this junction. It's seasonal work. It's a feast or famine in my work.

Like I've said before...if anyone feels guilty, because they have too much money in their hands, feel free to send the difference that makes you feel uncomfortable, to my address. LOL

By the way I just went to the store to get my tickets, and then I see you were telling me to check the doubles for vtracs. Oh well I already went to the store. But thanx anyway.

I still have those 2 converstion tables in my favorites, so I can refer to them quickly.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19901 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2005, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

She may not post on the prediction board for the same reason I quit.. I was considered a lunatic because I was hitting numbers..

That doesn't say much for those members who continue to post their predictions and hit less than it takes to get 100% of their money back, but it may prove what some have said , " people who can make money playing the lotteries and prove it don't post" may be true.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking