Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No more systems disscussed

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2005, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Hey Rick G. 

Illinios, SC an PA are rolling the same numbers around to each other.  Pull the last week aug-Sept numbers for those states.  The 000,999s are traveling, the 106, the 015, 156, 014, 134.  That crazy ass 511, the 202, and now the 862.  I wouldn't be surprised if SC and PA get 411, or the 880 in other hits in those states go to ILL.

I got a good piece of the 411 last night. 

tenaj

takeemtothebank

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2005, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj,

Congrats on your 411 hit last night.  As I mentioned previously I can only afford to play one pick per game.  Last night I played 164 and the 411 came in.  Today's midday was 614 but I was planning on playing the 164 for evening.  So I'm a drawing short but only spending a buck a draw keeps the tears down to a minimum....Crying

I'm skipping tonight.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31347 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2005, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Not to be confrontational, but your v-tracs are not working in IL (or in your all states %) according to your stats.  Your niece might be a good lottery player but I'm just looking at the stats.  It has nothing to do with you, your 11 year old niece or your v-tracs.  I'm just looking at the results.  Period.

absolutely rick.  by the way  florida drew 031

love to nibble those micey feet.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23262 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2005, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm just not seeing the claimed profits from those who are claiming them in this thread on the top predictors stats.  Click on the name of the predictor and see their individual stats for the last month, the month before, the current year and their lifetime predictions for each and every state and all states.  And let's say they are using the "other" betting site, the hit percentages and profit percentages are not adding up to the claims, even with the higher payouts.

With that in mind, I think we can all rest comfortably that they won't be eliminating the lottery any time soon regardless of one's "super-duper" system.

If they do, we'll know who to blame.  Wink

I dont use the prediction board anymore... not since the vtrac system.  Sometimes you have to play 16 numbers in the vtrac which will limited posting all on prediction board. 

Very easy to fix that.  Become a premium member, and not only get to post up to 50 picks per game, but also have the satisfaction of knowing you're supporting this web site!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2005, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm wondering where the strays are?

Like a Rainbow in the dark!

Classic!!!

Classic!!!

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2005, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

This is just a humorous addition to this thread.........my son has picked better numbers than me since he was 16 off the top of his head before the drawing.  He's 18 now but doesn't play.  In IL you can't win a lottery under 18 years of age, but it amazed me how he usually did better than me digit for digit.  He even has hit a pick four box.  (With one pick).

Go figure?

What?

PS...Todd...you are the promotion MAN...love it!

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2005, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

There's only one thing I can say, Go Figure..........wHAT YOU SAY?......031........hOW iRONIC......industry 2 out of 3 aint bad......

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2005, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

"This is just a humorous addition to this thread.........my son has picked better numbers than me since he was 16 off the top of his head before the drawing.  He's 18 now but doesn't play.  In IL you can't win a lottery under 18 years of age, but it amazed me how he usually did better than me digit for digit.  He even has hit a pick four box.  (With one pick).

Go figure?"

What?

PS...Todd...you are the promotion MAN...love it!

Rick G.   

Oh Rick, you touched me with that post. You know why children do better at picking winning #'s? Because they don't take the time to really analyze. They usually have no #'s data in front of them & they mainly go with what they are feeling at the moment when they pick a #. It's usually the first thing off of the top of their heads. Children are not bogged down with what is going on with the trials & tribulations in this world. The mind is clear, which allows them to go with their gut feelings. Most of all children for the most part are humble.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2005, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Laverne,

You are SO right......they don't use analysis like we do...they just pick a number that pops into their head at the time.

If I was a truly good lottery player, I would be playing HIS picks every day.  I'd be doing better than I am now!

Big Grin

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2005, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Not to be confrontational, but your v-tracs are not working in IL (or in your all states %) according to your stats.  Your niece might be a good lottery player but I'm just looking at the stats.  It has nothing to do with you, your 11 year old niece or your v-tracs.  I'm just looking at the results.  Period.

I has only worked the last 4 draws st.. What more can one ask for..

Thurs evening we had

265 (v321)    work out exhange  2 6 5

7 1 0    Next draw...517  same vtrac  123

Friday Mid

517 (vtrac 123) ... 

Friday Eve...

4 1 1 (vtrac 522)  workout from vtrac..  4 1 1

9 6 6  next draw...614 same vtracs

Saturday midday..

6 1 4

1 6 9    Last night    961  same vtrac..

If you back track IL you will see what I am talking about...

They are working.. I just dont have the time to put those in the prediction board.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2005, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Like my PS said, a lame reason for not posting on the board.  In IL you post 10 or less combos....are you depriving us of the rest of your winning v-tracs?

I just don't get it.

Tenaj...hats off to you.  You are right, and if someone can afford playing 50 combos a draw they probably COULD make money at this game.  I personally can't afford it but more power to those who can.

That is what I am talking about.. Why put the numbers in the board?  One if you have 50... then of course they will hit somewhere....

If you have 12 then you are limited to 10 being a standard member...

If you are tracking 8 states a day, then it is hard to track, record, make predictions and get plays in on time...

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2005, 11:57 am - IP Logged

My niece only lines up the numbers  like I showed her.. put the vtracs under it..

then she picks numbers from there. 

If you are only looking at statics on prediction board, you are not seeing the results.. because I stopped using the board.

I may post a number for all states when I see it could be a traveler.. one has to adjust that prediction number to their workout to see if it fits their puzzle.

I had a smarty pants make a remark about my hits the other night saying,

"do you think anyone cares?"  talking about whether anyone cared if I hit using the vtracs or not,  and then I thought "why bother posting my winnings.. those that do care, are using the vtracs.. those that don't.. why should I care if they hit'

As I mentioned before,  The only person who needs to know I hit is the person paying me...

paurths's avatar - underground
                          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                          Belgium
                          Member #19287
                          July 29, 2005
                          2254 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2005, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering, tntea, do you track vtrack-combinations also on their "overdue"-status? (only for straights that makes 125 different vtracks)
                          If you track them, how do you do so? (do you use a program for it, or by pen and paper?)

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2005, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering, tntea, do you track vtrack-combinations also on their "overdue"-status? (only for straights that makes 125 different vtracks)
                            If you track them, how do you do so? (do you use a program for it, or by pen and paper?)

I do pencil and paper method...

I do watch the combinations of the vtracs that are falling.. and notice if one has been out for a while.  I dont like chasing numbers so sometimes I just pass on that play until things straighten back out..

Some nights I can only play 3 states because things aren't lining up right..

I am working on something for pick 4.. it is taking some time and I will do lots of practice before putting a quarter on a number.

As for straights in Pick 3.. I am working on that too....

paurths's avatar - underground
                              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                              Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2005, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I do pencil and paper method...

I do watch the combinations of the vtracs that are falling.. and notice if one has been out for a while.  I dont like chasing numbers so sometimes I just pass on that play until things straighten back out..

Some nights I can only play 3 states because things aren't lining up right..

I am working on something for pick 4.. it is taking some time and I will do lots of practice before putting a quarter on a number.

As for straights in Pick 3.. I am working on that too....

I guess it might help you then if somehow you would be in possession of some piece of software that would show you, per state, what vtracks are overdue, pairs, shortsums, etc. after just one buttonclick?