Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No more systems disscussed

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2005, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

I had rather see it myself than use a program...

This way I can see if there should be a play or not that day..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31337 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2005, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm just not seeing the claimed profits from those who are claiming them in this thread on the top predictors stats.  Click on the name of the predictor and see their individual stats for the last month, the month before, the current year and their lifetime predictions for each and every state and all states.  And let's say they are using the "other" betting site, the hit percentages and profit percentages are not adding up to the claims, even with the higher payouts.

With that in mind, I think we can all rest comfortably that they won't be eliminating the lottery any time soon regardless of one's "super-duper" system.

If they do, we'll know who to blame.  Wink

I dont use the prediction board anymore... not since the vtrac system.  Sometimes you have to play 16 numbers in the vtrac which will limited posting all on prediction board. 

Very easy to fix that.  Become a premium member, and not only get to post up to 50 picks per game, but also have the satisfaction of knowing you're supporting this web site!

good point todd.  with the amount tntea posts anyway - would save her time to post on prediction board.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2005, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Emily, I am not posting predictions anymore although Todd has told me I wasn't posting too much and not to worry about comments made by other posters.

But to satisfy the few.. I have not been posting the predictions.. just commenting on what others are posting...

Thanks for your concern though..

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31337 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2005, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

too bad - i liked seeing your predictions - always compared to my list.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2005, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

My predictions come from the vtracs.. Look over that for the state you are playing and you will have it..