Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PowerBall odds for 100 tickets?

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
Member #567
August 14, 2002
485 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2005, 2:47 am - IP Logged

The people who actually win it usually play  around 5 quick picks, and they play it on a whim.  There was someone from Indiana in February 2003 who won the jackpot picking his own numbers, but that's rare.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2005, 4:10 am - IP Logged

The cardboard check looks great!

I truly hope that  sooner or later your visualiztion indeed becomes a reality.

Thanks. I am also quite partial to this one as well.

Shrunk down of course. I will be getting the big version framed on my wall as inspiration, and as a visualizing aid. Although I doubt the jackpot will actually be that amount on Jan 7th. but it would very strange if it was. But I had to put something down! I whipped it up in paint for fun.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4574 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2005, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Sirbrad- Congrats on the $100.00 pay out! I did notice on your ticket date it said year 2404.  May want to change it to 2006 for a positive affect. Best wishes for your next game payout.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

PA
        United States
        Member #22983
        October 6, 2005
        2226 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2005, 8:12 am - IP Logged

LOL! It actually says 2006, it was slightly distorted from shrinking it down. The pic is huge! That way I can see it every morning as soon as I wake up. I made sure it will be an actual powerball date. Thanks though, as long as I get something back I will be happy, especially if I get back more than I spend. I am almost afraid now to deviate from QPs!

konane's avatar - wallace
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3348 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2005, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Party  That is awesome!!!  Congratulations and then some!!!  Continue creating your virtual reality as many times as you have time for and I'm really pulling for you to hit the jackpot!!  WTG!!!  Party  Banana

Good luck to everyone!

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
            Member #12618
            March 18, 2005
            2060 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2005, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on winning a hundred dollars! =)

Dance like no one is watching.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
              Member #12618
              March 18, 2005
              2060 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2005, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

The people who actually win it usually play  around 5 quick picks, and they play it on a whim.  There was someone from Indiana in February 2003 who won the jackpot picking his own numbers, but that's rare.

I seem to read that a lot rundown. It seems people who just go into the store to buy some milk or something and then they decide to buy a few tickets on a whim. end up being the ones who win the big jackpots. lol.

Dance like no one is watching.

PA
                United States
                Member #22983
                October 6, 2005
                2226 Posts
                Posted: December 4, 2005, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I have bought "whim tickets" many times, and have actually gotten good results usually, but no jackpots. I believe it is time I change this trend, and win via using a system, and be rewarded for studying the lottery for years. This would make it more justifiable, and provide more hope to lottery 'players' as opposed to just the occasional 'gambler.'