Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reverse engineering

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2005, 4:08 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have a link that shows where to purchase software that's able to look at an individual state's entire pick-3 game's history, with a bias towards reverse engineering, anticipating maybe 10 or so sets to play for the following drawing, and be profitable? 

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
    Member #17834
    June 28, 2005
    2083 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2005, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Pac,

If there was a program that could do that out on the net or market then someone would have it and have done it.

I don't think a reverse engineering program is out there for pick 3 or pick 4.

There might be a program out there that was designed to do reverse engineering but, I don't think it was ment for pick 3 or any lottery game.

I have done a lot of searches on this and have not come up with anything as of yet.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2005, 4:19 am - IP Logged

Pac,

If there was a program that could do that out on the net or market then someone would have it and have done it.

There might be a program out there that was designed to do reverse engineering but, I don't think it was ment for pick 3 or any lottery game.

I have done a lot of searches on this and have not come up with anything as of yet.

Powerplayer

LOL....I guess I'm reaching. But even if someone had it, they wouldn't release it. I wish they could just make something up, and sell it to me for goodness sake!!

I don't care if it works or not. Just sell me a gizmo...a gadget...a hoo dickey......a widget.....anything.....

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
        Member #17834
        June 28, 2005
        2083 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2005, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Pac,

I'm sure it possable to make one. I know I'm trying to. LOL Well not exacatly like reverse engineering but similiar to it and so far I'm not doing bad about designing it.

Check out my posts on my own system called Lottery Tracker.

So far so good. I'm working on the hit and skip thing.

If I get this done then I think we might be in for some money$$$$$$$$$ LOL

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Pac,

Powerplayer

LOL....I guess I'm reaching. But even if someone had it, they wouldn't release it. I wish they could just make something up, and sell it to me for goodness sake!!

I don't care if it works or not. Just sell me a gizmo...a gadget...a hoo dickey......a widget.....anything.....

Please deposit $250 000 into account XXX and it's all yours! Big Grin Santa

If it's raining in Guatemala, snowing in Zambia and freezing in Spain, at the exact time of your transfer, you will get a refund of $50 000! What a deal!!! Jack-in-the-Box

As for the reverse engineering part, i'd give Stephen Hawking a phonecall.
          Or better yet, forget the "haw", just call Stephen King! Thumbs Up

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49784 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2005, 9:12 am - IP Logged

You might want to take a look at VRA:

http://www.lotterypost.com/search.asp?q=vra&f=10 

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2005, 10:33 am - IP Logged

You might want to take a look at VRA:

http://www.lotterypost.com/search.asp?q=vra&f=10 

Thanx Raven62. I'll give it a lookie.

Http://www.lotterypost.com/search.asp?q=vra&f=10

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2005, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Pac,

Powerplayer

Please deposit $250 000 into account XXX and it's all yours! Big Grin Santa

If it's raining in Guatemala, snowing in Zambia and freezing in Spain, at the exact time of your transfer, you will get a refund of $50 000! What a deal!!! Jack-in-the-Box

As for the reverse engineering part, i'd give Stephen Hawking a phonecall.
                Or better yet, forget the "haw", just call Stephen King! Thumbs Up

Only $250.00? That's cheap. Thanx......

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2005, 11:01 am - IP Logged

pacattack05 writes:
                  "I don't care if it works or not. Just sell me a gizmo...a gadget...a hoo dickey......a widget.....anything....."

pacattack05,
                  There's plenty of crappy lottery software that will make any claim that you want.  Just be willing to spend the money.  I'm not a programmer by trade but I dabble in GWBasic for fun and I think I could write a piece of crap if the money is right, but it would be better if you decided what you want and hire a professional programmer to write it for you.  If it looks impressive enough, you'll be able to resell it to others looking for the same thing and get your investment back.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2005, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Thanx Rjoh....I know there's got to be a programmer out there, somewhere. I will find them.

United States
                      Member #23787
                      October 16, 2005
                      68 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2005, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Programming is an easy part. The main thing thing is what and how you want to do it. Although I do not play pick 3 or pick 4, I may be interested in volunteering (just for fun) if anyone is interested in programming help.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                        Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2005, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Pac

There is one that has a demo with 1 000 neurons, but is not very good, if you buy the 1 000 000 neurons version which is very expensive it might work OK if used right.

Can't remember the name of the program right now, there is also a 100 000 neurons version, that might work O.K for getting single digits or maybe even pairs by position, but you might be wasting your money, I don't know, even that version is very very expensive.

You might be much better off, paying $ 250 000 to Cash34ologist for his new pick 3 and 4 programs and for the way of using them.

Or you can buy LottosCorp Vtrack program for $ 500 to maybe $3 000.

Or it would not cost you very much to learn to use Vtracks from TNTEA and Pick 3 filters from me.

And maybe about $70 more or less for the Crunch 2 program so you can use the filters.

TNTEA might give you special Vtrack classes for $ 5 000. or less, ask her.

By the way, as to the very expensive program with the 1 000 to 1 000 000 neurons, many people here at the lottery post can probably do better than it with their own systems, even with filters and or Vtracks.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2005, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Pac

There is one that has a demo with 1 000 neurons, but is not very good, if you buy the 1 000 000 neurons version which is very expensive it might work OK if used right.

Can't remember the name of the program right now, there is also a 100 000 neurons version, that might work O.K for getting single digits or maybe even pairs by position, but you might be wasting your money, I don't know, even that version is very very expensive.

You might be much better off, paying $ 250 000 to Cash34ologist for his new pick 3 and 4 programs and for the way of using them.

Or you can buy LottosCorp Vtrack program for $ 500 to maybe $3 000.

Or it would not cost you very much to learn to use Vtracks from TNTEA and Pick 3 filters from me.

And maybe about $70 more or less for the Crunch 2 program so you can use the filters.

TNTEA might give you special Vtrack classes for $ 5 000. or less, ask her.

By the way, as to the very expensive program with the 1 000 to 1 000 000 neurons, many people here at the lottery post can probably do better than it with their own systems, even with filters and or Vtracks.

LOL..   with the class.. you can make double that the first month.. but you have to be discipline enough to stick with the program...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2005, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Programming is an easy part. The main thing thing is what and how you want to do it. Although I do not play pick 3 or pick 4, I may be interested in volunteering (just for fun) if anyone is interested in programming help.

Not all programmers are good enough to make certain programs, I found that out, in which language(s) do you program and can you also give the source code of such program(s) besides the compiled version also when done ? And do you have enough spare time for programming so the program won't take forever to be done ?

Thank you

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #22395
                              September 24, 2005
                              1583 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2005, 1:02 pm - IP Logged
                              Not sure you would call it reverse engineering but...
                              "MaxHitPro will automatically test 1,000s of systems on your lotto, daily or keno game, calculate what they really won in the past, and display the Top10 winners"