Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Reverse engineering

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2005, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I just took a quick look at the last 10 Midday and also the last 10 Evening Texas draws, it looks as if with Texas you maybe expect to have favorable draws about half of the time more or less, that is that filters have a much better chance of working in about half of the Texas draws and out of those you can expect to fail about  2 to 3 times out of 4 maybe, so in the end you might have a 20 to 25% chance of winning with filters and with from about 25 to 45 combos per draw, to make money you would really have to play online for sure.

By the way, the above is for any-order or boxed playing.

There is a chance of maybe being able to win up to 33% to 50% of the time average if you are really good with filters and only in the more or less long run.

The above figures are not factual at all, they are just me making a guess.

Some times you might win up to 2 times out of 3 and sometimes only 1 time out of 6, a realistic figure might be from 20 to 33% of the time.

It all depends at how good you are at using the filters and how well you know the game.

There are rules for using the filters of course, but nothing will work all of the time.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19902 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2005, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

FILE : SAMPLE
        07/26/05  - 01 10 18 29 55 +08    10/28/05  - 08 17 25 28 53 +01
        07/29/05  - 04 16 23 25 40 +22    11/08/05  - 08 16 21 25 27 +16
        08/09/05  - 13 35 36 43 52 +05    11/11/05  - 09 14 34 50 51 +40
        08/19/05  - 02 13 18 36 46 +36    11/15/05  - 02 04 05 40 48 +07
        09/02/05  - 01 04 14 45 53 +33    11/18/05  - 08 18 21 42 46 +11
        09/09/05  - 15 28 43 51 52 +11    11/25/05  - 05 25 31 33 34 +41
        09/20/05  - 35 36 40 42 52 +45    12/06/05  - 06 10 26 30 33 +16
        09/23/05  - 06 07 20 41 51 +38    12/09/05  - 04 14 15 31 32 +20
        10/11/05  - 24 30 42 53 54 +20    12/13/05  - 09 10 12 22 41 +04
        10/25/05  - 07 12 18 31 55 +30    12/20/05  - 06 20 23 40 56 +36

I don't work with pick3 and pick4 games, but I do like the pick5, pick6 and the large jackpots games.  This isn't reverse engineering but something better (I think).  I have picked a sample of 20 combinations from the MegaMillions drawings, since it changed its format to 5/56+1/46, that have a parameter that cover them all and about 10% of the possible combinations.  For Friday's drawing I will pick 25 combinations within this parameter and see if I can get a match3 or better.

I feel you can not reverse engineer every combinations even in a pick3 or pick4 so just pick a few that have the same parameters and then pick your future combinations accordingly.  If such combinations were drawn 50% of the time in the past then similar combinations are likely to be drawn 50% of the time in the future.

I have a RNG that pick my combinations and all I have to do is plug in the appropriate parameters.  I hope this help anyone who trying to win a lottery.  Good luck to you all.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

I wanna thank everyone for their input. Very informative and intelligent insight to something I didn't have a clue about.

I guess if I could afford a program that costs $100,000, then I wouldn't even bothertrying to win the lottery in the first place.

What I would really like to do is rent that IBM computer that does a trillion calculations a second. Just for about an hour.LOL

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2005, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

I have before won on the Texas pick 3 boxed 3 times in a row, using a very very old and very slow and cheap computer and a fairly simple and small program with a very simple filters system.

With from 20 + to 40 + boxed combos, 30 average combos more or less.

The computer itself didn't have anything to do with the wins, any computer could had been used, the Crunch 2 and my knowing how to use it for filtering had everything to do with it.

Simple program, simple system and a very slow and old computer and 3 boxed wins in a row.

Super computer? No ! SuperSystem, Yes!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19902 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2005, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Pacattack05,

I think what you want is a program that looks at the history of a pick3 games and come up with a formula that had you used it earlier, it would have picked a small group of combinations that contained a winner 50% of the time or better.  I doubt if anyone going to that for you so you'll have to do it yourself.  Once you come up with the formula, as rlevins says the programming part is easy, but I doubt if you will give the information to anyone to program, but if you do decide to share and it really works, you are going make a pick3 player out of a lot jackpot game players.  Good luck to you.

P.S. Even if you could rent a super computer for an hour, you would still have to program it yourself or hire someone to do it for you.  Maybe your best investment might be $25 on a book about programming a PC.

Evil Looking       

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2005, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

A pocket calculator might be very fast maybe, I don't know, but can't give you winning lottery numbers, or Can it ?

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2005, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

The formula for winning pick 3 is observation of the past draws with your own eyes, if you also have statistical programs to give you their info then the better, but if not, then it is OK too.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I have at times before been able to do by hand, what some people have not been able to do with computer programs, remember the $500 to $50 000 or more computer program ? I can do much better than it in a few minutes just by hand without any programs at all.

At least better more often than the program itself can do.

Why ? because the programmer didn't know how to get the winning numbers.

If the programmer does not know, then the program  won't know either.

Simple as that.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19902 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2005, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

LATERN wrote to Pacattack05:
                  "You might be much better off, paying $ 250 000 to Cash34ologist for his new pick 3 and 4 programs and for the way of using them.

Or you can buy LottosCorp Vtrack program for $ 500 to maybe $3 000."

Notice: If anyone is asking $500 to $250,000 for their lottery program, they aren't really interested in selling it or they think they've hook a big sucker fish.

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #23787
                    October 16, 2005
                    68 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2005, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

There are two aspects of programming.
                    1) Concept & design of what you want to do and how you want to do.
                    2) Program/Code to do what is needed in number 1 above.
                    In some applications both aspects can be handled by single person and in some others, separate persons are needed to achieve the goal.
                    We all know that programs are nothing more than what we ask them to do. They can not do what you did not ask them to do. Even programs which create artificial intelligence also are doing what the designer & coder wrote it to do based on certain conditions.
                    Also the benefit of using/writing programs is that it reduces time to complete certain things/calculations which if done by humans will take a very long time and at times impossible to do manually.
                    If you know want to develop a lottery system and have idea of what & how you want to do it then it would be great that you know programming or try to learn programming and then write your own system/code.
                    What I said that if someone has some idea in mind and wants to develop any system and wants any help in writing a program, I may volunteer some help. It will be just fun for me. I do not expect any return from it other than self satisfaction. But may be if your system will work and I write it then may be you can give me some royalty for witting it, LOL. I only play power ball & mega millions.
                    I have read here so many posts of people doing these systems but I personally do not believe in these. I am not saying that it is impossible to predict, what I am saying is that this is such a process which takes lot of time and I am not ready to spend that much time in analyzing changing patterns in random number generation. But may be who knows, some one can have a brilliant idea which may work.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19902 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2005, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Any one willing to spend time coming up with a decent concept of what a lottery program/system should look like and do will probably spend some time learning to do some programming. 

People who keep coming up with ideas off the top of their head for a lottery system will never waste any time learning to program and no serious programmer is going to waste time programming their concept for the fun of it.

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #23787
                        October 16, 2005
                        68 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2005, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Any one willing to spend time coming up with a decent concept of what a lottery program/system should look like and do will probably spend some time learning to do some programming. 

People who keep coming up with ideas off the top of their head for a lottery system will never waste any time learning to program and no serious programmer is going to waste time programming their concept for the fun of it.

I agree with the first part. Learning to program is one of the easiest thing that one can do.  If one can do 2+2=4 and take some logical decisions in life then one can learn and do simple programming.
                        As far as ideas are concerned, You never know whose idea and what idea and however simple it may seem to be, may be the right idea. It is another question who will listen or work on the idea.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #22395
                          September 24, 2005
                          1583 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2005, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Learning to print your "name" on the screen is easy.

Programming Lottery math/algorithms is not easy.
                          Programming for Windows vs DOS is harder yet.

Many users of Excel, here at Lottery Post cannot even program that.
                          I know people that put up web pages for a living that don't know javascript or VB. It just isn't that simple.

Sure, people should do their own programming. Trouble is, they'd like to have the program up and running before 2006. They aren't going to finish a single programming book by then.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19902 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Truecritic,

I agree but if you're just trying to get results then the simplest Dos Basic will probably do the job and the program would still run in Windows.  Programs from Gail Howard, VesaBet, Lottery Director and others are still written for DOS and are still selling.  They have to run in a DOS window but they do what they were designed to do. They might look prettier if they were written for Windows but their results would be the same.

Knowing what you want a program to do and how it is suppose to do it is critical no matter if you write it for DOS or Windows and simple saying I want it to pick me a winner is not enough.

Evil Looking       

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #22395
                              September 24, 2005
                              1583 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

RJ

Absolutely correct.